Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) (813 Views)

This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo / See How A Spider looks Up Close / Fish That Looks Like A Human Being Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) by teexlcusive1: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
ourists at a Chinese city were dumbfounded after reportedly spotting a cloud that looked like a giant Facebook thumbs-up.

‘It was as if the cloud was telling me to click “like”. I was so excited,’ said a student who photographed the rare moment yesterday evening in the city of Shaoguan.

The student said she was preparing for the upcoming university entrance examination when she saw the cloud at about 6:40pm and hoped that the cloud could bring her good luck.

‘I had been feeling very low, and after I saw the cloud I became much happier,’ the student told Chinese video news platform Pear. I wish all Grade 12th students could go to their desired universities,’ she wrote in a post yesterday.

The cloud resembled the thumbs-up icon used by various social media sites, such as Facebook and China’s Twitter-like Weibo, to encourage readers to express appreciation for topics, comments, pictures and videos.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/06/this-is-massive-cloud-that-looks-like.html?m=1

Re: Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) by missimelda01(f): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) by delugajackson: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
"Hand of God."

I used to make sketches of the night clouds when I'm bored. Sometimes when I gaze at the night sky, I could see unbelieveable life forms, machines that are yet to be invented, strange creatures, giants and sometimes the scary faces of men I've seen in my dreams.

Sometimes the cloud takes the form of large armies coming from opposite directions and I could hear the sounds of their swords and shields clashing together in rage. Such a beautiful thing to behold if you love paying attention to nature.

7 Likes

Re: Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) by Andersonjr(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hhm..

Re: Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) by amaniro: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Even cloud don join facebook.
Re: Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) by dPriv: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Photoshop
Continue.....
Re: Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) by clive2u(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
delugajackson:
"Hand of God."
God uses facebook?
Re: Massive Cloud That Looks Like Facebook’s Thumbs-Up Logo (Photo) by Mehravelli(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
the feeling is mutual bro

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Piece Of Land For Telecom Industry / Sheat Matter Na Serious Matter Now / Implication Of Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.