Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,403 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos (34957 Views)

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by Amanda4life: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2019
FIGARO00:
If this guy never gbensh inside film, the film never start. But why all these kind ppl dey always born girls: flavour timaya Davido etc...

Karma no new small pickin
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by tompat86(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Josephotu1234:
Pls i need GT bank past question
Dial *737#
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by stieyven(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2019
virgintoto:

After set na me go enter.
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.

1 Like

Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by stieyven(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Thermodynamics:
Why the pikin yanch come big like that na?
Na wa oh, black women and endowment, God bless una oh.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7. There are many wondrous works of His hands to be grateful for, and not the gibberish you are typing.
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by stieyven(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2019
nicolartsdesign:
the girl don carry baka
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by stieyven(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2019
ninodaniel:
o boy
na Artus born this ripe tomato
Remember that you will stand before God God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by stieyven(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2019
amaniro:
Las Las The girl don ripe.. See Baka!
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by Junkie1: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2019
IS SHE 18 YET??
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by amaniro: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2019
stieyven:

Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by Bintuenyo: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2019
Igbo what? his father is from Egypt, he grew up in Liberia.
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by CoolJulian: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
I'm shocked that he has a child that big.He must have had her at a very young age.
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Make I born girl o grin
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by Truthwords: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
I thought he was African
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by Divine200: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wow! I thought he was from South Africa.
Re: Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos by YungGboy: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
FIGARO00:
If this guy never gbensh inside film, the film never start. But why all these kind ppl dey always born girls: flavour timaya Davido etc...
cos karma is a bitch

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? / 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.