Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking (3580 Views)

Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking by Magmoint: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
TV and Media personality Tone Makinwa Share these pictures on her IG to show her new bum.

More here
http://dailynaijamode.com/check-out-new-toke-makinwa-after-surgery-back-view/

1 Share

Re: Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Caro white.
I think she injected her yansh instead of silicone type.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking by micfoley: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2019
I no understand nairaland again o

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking by EbukaHades10(m): 4:18am On Jun 06, 2019
What do they gain from this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking by zolajpower: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2019
comshots:
Caro white.
I think she injected her yansh instead of silicone type.
What is the difference between a silicone and injected butt? shocked or the injected one is fibre injected butt All fake nyansh na fake nyansh whether silicone or fibre .
Twua!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking by TANID(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2019
micfoley:
I no understand nairaland again o
Me Too
And It's Already On Front Page

1 Like

Re: Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking by TANID(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Not atractive

1 Like

Re: Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking by WeighWordSon(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2019
House of Poo

1 Like

Re: Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking by Raydos: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Having a brain is one thing, making use of it is another thing!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking by projecttopics2: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2019
What else would it beeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking by wittyt98(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
she better thank God for all the thirsty niggas patronizing her pussy and making her rich. the wealth she has acquired is the only thing admire in her. as for the beauty, if she had to tone her skin and go under the knife to look like this, then my babe is prettier

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him / Meet The First Female Artiste To Be Signed To Marlian Music (photos) / My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.