Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US (44016 Views)

Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Awoleesu(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2019
Nature has a way of transferring the capacity of a lost organ to another corresponding one...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by RillJ(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Takirisi,! Takirisi! okay! grin grin grin
Damsyjay:
your father ni
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by frozen70(f): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Who is the father of the triplets

Ask your mum who your real dad is

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Rednaxelot:
The question on many readers' mind.

Damsyjay:
your father ni

Human beings! We like to deceive ourselves as if we didn't know the truth. Lol. Take it easy on the guy.

MrMcJay:
I V F
zolajpower:

Ivf at work jare
With borrowed sperm.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by XchUskY4u(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=MrMcJay post=79063953][/quote]

uno get chill ooo
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by maasoap(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Almunjid:

Because he's disabled doesn't mean that he's impotent.

I COMMAND U TO RECIEVE SENSE!

You meant his joystick is still working, it's still producing s***m, a fertile one for that matter? 99.9% impossible
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Pat081: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I tot that place was affected. God is truly great!
Same here but please can u do me a favor?? Go and try him too because I want to know maybe he is the father or not
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Layyord(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2019
israelmao:
Triple blessings for tribulations received from Ajimobi.
grin u say?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2019
DNA testing is a thing, always do the needful
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by lionD: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2019
vicfajeze:
SO HE CAN Bleep?
See your head, you think say na only you sabi bleep?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Almunjid(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2019
maasoap:

You meant his joystick is still working, it's still producing s***m, a fertile one for that matter? 99.9% impossible

Are u God? Or were u the doctor that confirmed his impotency?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by onatisi(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2019
yinka ayefele
Rednaxelot:
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Luvinghubby: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2019
Even if it's IVF it's not bad to say Congratulations to the couple.

Meanwhile Donald Trump is planning to stop citizen by birth very soon.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by maasoap(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Almunjid:

Are u God? Or were u the doctor that confirmed his impotency?

God? Doctor? Which one? Let's be honest with ourselves, we know as e be.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Zeinymira:

It's IVF

Oh! thanks smiley
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by MiaB(f): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Taniaa:
Lol it's a good news, what news do you wanna hear right now ?
"I sent you the 100k" that's what I wanna hear: D

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by MiaB(f): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Taniaa:
Lol it's a good news, what news do you wanna hear right now ?
"I sent you the 100k" that's what I wanna hear: D
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by LordMayor018: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Baba God O emi na fe triplet o, na beg I dey begi o, congratulations to baba oja Dr. Evang. Yinka Ayefele Joel

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Almunjid(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2019
maasoap:

God? Doctor? Which one? Let's be honest with ourselves, we know as e be.

I no know as e be until u explain...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by vicben27(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
So this man still dey do chuku chuku shocked
soo make him dey wait for you before?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by sucess001(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Three american citizens...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by vicfajeze: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2019
lionD:

See your head, you think say na only you sabi bleep?
BUT DEM TELL ME NA U DEY HELP HIM DEY BLEEP HIM WI.........
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by akannynet: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2019
CONGRATULATION SIR!!! HURRAY BABA OJA,GOD PASS THEM AND THIS IS THE LORD DOING BABA~META.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2019
Congratulations #Oja, Baba Meta
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Barney11: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2019
IVF is super good if you have the money!!! That is why multiple births is now rampant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2019
But The Guy Get Spinal Chord Problem, How Come He Dey FVCK
Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Fourwinds: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Forget his disability, that guy na master for bleeping
is that so shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US by Prettychichi21(f): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Damsyjay:
your father ni

Epic �

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Yul Edochie's Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) / Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) / Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.