Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) (51130 Views)

Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
eni4real:
Fernando Santos forge those trident(Sanchez/Calvaho/Moutinho) very well even France Midfielders could do nothing about them...

Guess who won the Man of the match against France?? Pepe!! That is a pointer to great defensive performance!

Gignac, Griezmann and Co could not pass through the Portugal defence or score against Patricio...

If that is not a solid team. Then what is it?

And then, Eder happened!!!! Booom!!!! Beautiful shot.

Rugged Eder, I hope they remember you in 50years..

You are just making stupid excuses for Messi... He played in 4 finals and won nothing, he's the most influential person in the squad, so he must take the blame or the praise ... Same thing happens to other great players

Pele
Maradona
Zidane
Cr7
Delima
Messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2019
Jokerman:

You are just making stupid excuses for Messi... He played in 4 finals and won nothing, he's the most influential person in the squad, so he must take the blame or the praise ... Same thing happens to other great players

Pele
Maradona
Zidane
Cr7
Delima
Messi
Messi conceded 3 goals against Croatia. He must take the blame!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2019
Jokerman:

Pablo Aimar
Esteban Cambiasso
Ever Banega
Javier Pastore
Javier Mascherano
Veron
Zanetti

These are some midfielders Messi has played with, why didn't he win with them??
The best among these players peaked before 2006!!! After that they were on a decline.. If you want to include Veron, Zanetti and Pablo Aimar...

Riquelme played in 2010. Guess who is the coach of Argentina Bendthner of Coaches: Coach Maradona!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:25am On Jun 13, 2019
sssoulw:
You don talk off here tongue
True but why does Messi fûck-up all the time in Copa America?? How the fork can’t he beat Chile for forks sake!! grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:26am On Jun 13, 2019
jamesfadairo:

I'm telling you, however I have the feeling that Argentina will win the copa America this year, and that wouldn't still make him the greatest ever, at least Ronaldo has won 2 trophies for NT
IMHO, if Messi wins Copa America that would make me rate him higher than CR7 as things stand currently.

@Eni4real
I am CCing my friend Eni, he will jump for joy if he sees what I have just written grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

IMHO, if Messi wins Copa America that would make me rate him higher than CR7 as things stand currently.

@Eni4real
I am CCing my friend Eni, he will jump for joy if he sees what I have just written grin
Football is not Tennis. Only solid teams win trophies... with or without the star player.

If Argentina can play as a unit, they can win it. Messi alone will not win the Copa for them...

Nigeria vs Ivory Coast(+Drogba) in 2013 come to mind.

Sunday Mba upstaged Drogba
Drogba conceded 2 goals grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

You can be a papa of kids but still suk/take dik on the DL ... come on dude, your homô-erôtic attraction to Messi is clearly visible... grin grin grin
Why can’t Messi score goals in the 2nd leg for Barca?
Why can’t Messi score goals in the finals for Argentina?
According to your crètinous fückardism logic, teams only start man-marking him in those games but not other abi?? They simply allow him to play in the first leg/semi finals abi?? See mumü logic from you ... grin
This is a strong hatred for Messi. First grade!!!

Messi should score in all games grin grin grin
He should not make an attempt to assist. He should always score
His 2 goals in the 1st Leg is nothing...
His assist to Dembele is nothing
His 3 chances created in Anfield is nothing
He should score instead of assisting all the time...

He should stop concede goals, he is a poor goalkeeper!!!
How can he concede 3 goals against Liverpool

Your ignorance is bold, in Sergio Ramos voice cool

I challenge you to watch Argentina vs Germany in 86 final and tell me how many goals Maradona score in the final.

I want you to also pay attention to the quality of his teammates!!!!

YouTube is your Friend tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:47am On Jun 13, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:50am On Jun 13, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:54am On Jun 13, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:57am On Jun 13, 2019
eni4real:
Messi conceded 3 goals against Croatia. He must take the blame!!!

Of course he is... You want to take the praises of being called a GOAT, you must also take the blames as well...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:59am On Jun 13, 2019
eni4real:
This is a strong hatred for Messi. First grade!!!

Messi should score in all games grin grin grin
He should not make an attempt to assist. He should always score
His 2 goals in the 1st Leg is nothing...
His assist to Dembele is nothing
His 3 chances created in Anfield is nothing
He should score instead of assisting all the time...

He should stop concede goals, he is a poor goalkeeper!!!
How can he concede 3 goals against Liverpool

Your ignorance is bold, in Sergio Ramos voice cool

I challenge you to watch Argentina vs Germany in 86 final and tell me how many goals Maradona score in the final.

I want you to also pay attention to the quality of his teammates!!!!

YouTube is your Friend tongue

There is a reason why Maradona is still above Messi in Argentina... Keep waiting for Higuain to score
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 13, 2019
Jokerman:

There is a reason why Maradona is still above Messi in Argentina... Keep waiting for Higuain to score
The same way Maradona a waited for Buruchaga and Valdano to score...

Handball goal against England tho...

He is not that Excellent!!!

Apart from that stolen World cup, he is just an overrated Griezmann. No UCL, no Ballon d'or!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 13, 2019
Jokerman:

Of course he is... You want to take the praises of being called a GOAT, you must also take the blames as well...
The same way Drogba conceded 2 goals against Nigeria. Sunday Mba was better than Drogba because he has an international trophy grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Drogba and Messi are the same mindset ... they crumble like cookies when playing for country because of the high stakes. I have already stated it but since Messi phallus is in your mouth you cannot think of anything else ... have you prepared your excuses for Copa 2019?? grin grin cheesy
Debate is going to be debate.
All that insults is rascal! Don't ever go along that sexual theme with me. It's disgusting.. .
I defend Messi because he has the best numbers(stat), something that none of his teammates ever come close to...
His teammates should start performing especially when they are least expected to...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Messi - can stop goals, if he cannot he should score goals. Even a donkey knows this basic fact ... but when you have an infatuation for him and dream of his phallus in your inside, you lose all sense of logic.
Maradoggy led Argentina beautifully in that final in ‘86 ... a beauty to watch ... not just that game but all their games. Messi does the same EXCEPT when the stakes are very high ... that is when the little man runs to the toilet 20 times grin grin grin
You are not making any sense.
When you want to debate without using sexual languages, then we continue

Maradona that could not survive Cannigia Suspension
Maradona that scored a handball goal(intentionally)
Maradona that had to resort to doping is the one you are comparing with great Messi!!!

Apart from that stolen World cup, Maradona a has nothing close to Messi

2 Europa, 2 SerieA, 1 Copa dey rey. Is that the achievement that compare with Messi?!!!

If his teammates didn't score in 86 like they couldn't in 1990, would he even be a World Cup winner

Someone like you will say Victor Moses is better than Kanu because he has an international trophy. Kanu is just a club Legend with Olympics!!!
Maradona, a drug addict, says Messi visit toilet several times and you believe him just because you are a Troll turned Hater...
No UCL, no Ballon d'or. No wonder he has a poor coaching career. Bad belle....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:55am On Jun 13, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:58am On Jun 13, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by babakb: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2019
eni4real:
You are not making any sense.
When you want to debate without using sexual languages, then we continue

Maradona that could not survive Cannigia Suspension
Maradona that scored a handball goal(intentionally)
Maradona that had to resort to doping is the one you are comparing with great Messi!!!

Apart from that stolen World cup, Maradona a has nothing close to Messi

2 Europa, 2 SerieA, 1 Copa dey rey. Is that the achievement that compare with Messi?!!!

If his teammates didn't score in 86 like they couldn't in 1990, would he even be a World Cup winner

Someone like you will say Victor Moses is better than Kanu because he has an international trophy. Kanu is just a club Legend with Olympics!!!
Maradona, a drug addict, says Messi visit toilet several times and you believe him just because you are a Troll turned Hater...
No UCL, no Ballon d'or. No wonder he has a poor coaching career. Bad belle....

So you know all these facts yet you rate maradona ahead of Cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2019
eni4real:
Fernando Santos forge those trident(Sanchez/Calvaho/Moutinho) very well even France Midfielders could do nothing about them...

Guess who won the Man of the match against France?? Pepe!! That is a pointer to great defensive performance!

Gignac, Griezmann and Co could not pass through the Portugal defence or score against Patricio...

If that is not a solid team. Then what is it?

And then, Eder happened!!!! Booom!!!! Beautiful shot.

Rugged Eder, I hope they remember you in 50years..

lol, you have PhD in hatred for Ronaldo, see how you praised everyone else, but u think Ronaldo played no part, no problem I'm sure you know deep down that nobody in the history of Portuguese national team is better than Ronaldo, not even Eusebio or Figo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2019
Jokerman:

Pablo Aimar
Esteban Cambiasso
Ever Banega
Javier Pastore
Javier Mascherano
Veron
Zanetti

These are some midfielders Messi has played with, why didn't he win with them??
I tire o, Zanetti and Cambiasso that won everything in Italy. Even Pastore and Banegga are very good players, Lucas Biglia of Lazio (I don't know if he's still there) was a good central/dmf, but they won't remember

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2019
eni4real:

Apart from that stolen World cup, he is just an overrated Griezmann. No UCL, no Ballon d'or!!!

wow! Is this the new level of ignorance? Maradona is an overrated Griezmann?. Let Argentines hear this from you! If u don't know, they respect him more than Messi

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2019
eni4real:

If you like call Maradona an overrated lukaku, still in GOAT ranking

Maradona> Messi

A Maradona that won the golden ball at that World Cup ... Ok o

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2019
Jokerman:

If you like call Maradona an overrated lukaku, still in GOAT ranking

Maradona> Messi

A Maradona that won the golden ball at that World Cup ... Ok o
He was the best in his time...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2019
jamesfadairo:

wow! Is this the new level of ignorance? Maradona is an overrated Griezmann?. Let Argentines hear this from you! If u don't know, they respect him more than Messi
I k of they worship him. He was the best in his time..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2019
jamesfadairo:

lol, you have PhD in hatred for Ronaldo, see how you praised everyone else, but u think Ronaldo played no part, no problem I'm sure you know deep down that nobody in the history of Portuguese national team is better than Ronaldo, not even Eusebio or Figo
Overall, yes!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2019
babakb:

So you know all these facts yet you rate maradona ahead of Cr7
I never compare the two!!
My emphasis is on having serious and productive teammates as football is not Tennis!!

Maradona era vs Messi era has been the debate

Also, Portugal team vs Argentina team!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
In you current state of cognitive dissonance you will even accept Messi’s akamu gladly ... grin grin grin
Go and play with your (so called) 3 pikins instead of wasting your time here on NL desperately trying to rationalize Messi’s failures grin grin grin
You know nothing about debate. If you are not in agreement, just counter my point.
Don't reply me like a rascal!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Till you get Messi’s phallus out of your àss, you will not be able to think lucidly.
Maradoggy delivered a World Cup to Argentina.
Messi has not been able to deliver even Copa America to Argentina grin grin grin
Losing to Chile of all countries grin grin grin
You can't argue without sounding foolish. That shows how weak your debate abilities are!
Is that how you debate Sounding gay when your debater does not agree with your point
14 years in prison is waiting for you...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2019
eni4real:
I k of they worship him. He was the best in his time..

He's their greatest ever Oga. Messi should win at least a copa America first before we consider him as their second or third best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2019
jamesfadairo:

He's their greatest ever Oga. Messi should win at least a copa America first before we consider him as their second or third best
Only for National team. Overall career, Messi is better!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Bags Award From Guinness Book Of Record - Picture / Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.