Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) (51686 Views)

Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
eni4real:
You are too poor in mindset. I said "Messi is a father of 3, how can he be gay?"
But, you are still repeating that nonsense of chatting with an imaginary father of 3!!!

You need real life mentors!!! Not one but many!!!
Messi is a father of 3 and focuses on football, albeit with no success internationally. You are a bufföon, who claims to be a father of three but spends all his time on NL ... what a forking idiöt grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 14, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
use your Messi jersey to wipe your tears & akamu from your face grin grin grin
Senseless mofo!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 14, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Messi is a father of 3 and focuses on football, albeit with no success internationally. You are a bufföon, who claims to be a father of three but spends all his time on NL ... what a forking idiöt grin grin grin
Your Problem!! Foul mouthed nonentity . A Nonentity introducing crappy sexual nonsense in football Arguments. Slowpoke!!!

This Low IQ fool just give me 3kids due to his poor comprehesion skill!!

I always avoid fools that can't argue football without insult. Never knew I will be stuck with this Super glue of stupidity!!! Didinrin!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by sssoulw(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
As usual crètinous fücktards like you will always make noise with no sense ... go home and cry on your pillow over Messi’s failures for Argentina grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by sssoulw(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2019
Asin eh.... the guy just dey too stupid ne
eni4real:
Your Problem!! Foul mouthed nonentity . A Nonentity introducing crappy sexual nonsense in football Arguments. Slowpoke!!!

This Low IQ fool just give me 3kids due to his poor comprehesion skill!!

I always avoid fools that can't argue football without insult. Never knew I will be stuck with this Super glue of stupidity!!! Didinrin!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
sssoulw:
Exactly, that's the number of trophies Messi has won for Argentina "....".
Go and cry on your boyfriend's shoulder ... grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Messi is NOT gáy, you are gáy, you forking crétin .... Go see a psychiatrist your worthless piece of shite ... grin grin grin
Change your user name to "Trash reloaded". Olodo!!!
I repeat: Football debates and sexual garbages are not compatible. Be guided!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
eni4real:
Change your user name to "Trash reloaded". Olodo!!!
I repeat: Football debates and sexual garbages are not compatible. Be guided!!!!
Go hug and cry on your boyfriend's shoulders your forking gáy & crétin ... then head over to a shrink to treat your misery grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Go hug and cry on your boyfriend's shoulders your forking gáy & crétin ... then head over to a shrink to treat your misery grin grin grin
If debates make you a gay, then all Lawyers are gays since they defend their clients...
Attention seeker, vomiting rubbish on a football thread!
Kosidanu!!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Lawyers debate ... you do not debate, you only fantasize about Messi's akamu all over your face ... grin grin grin
Visit your favorite section . You are useless here!!! Nuisance Reloaded!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by babakb: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
I pray that Ronaldo stops scoring Hatricks so that Messi fans would have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
You are trolling on a thread that is not about Messi. I told you some truths about Messi and now you the the troll is hurt and is crying ... grin grin grin
Please carry your effeminate self commot from here and ask you boy-friend to tie you up. grin grin grin
Shut up!!!
Stupidity Reloaded!!!

No be only effeminate na masculinate...

When fools like you have never introduced sexual nonsense in football discussions, debates are smooth and fun.
Guys stay at vendors and argue without fight or curses.

But your kind has turned sport debate to an opportunity to be a nuisance!!!

You think your naive reverse psychology can work on me...

Didinrin is talking about effeminate in a sport discussion.
Sexist Oshi!!!

I will appreciate if you don't mention me again . I am done with your nitwit self!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:55am On Jun 15, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:02am On Jun 15, 2019
babakb:
I pray that Ronaldo stops scoring Hatricks so that Messi fans would have peace of mind.
Even if CR7 stops scoring, these Messi fan girls will keep crying... grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Ha ha, Mr mumü. I force you to reply??... grin What kind of duncè are you that you cannot figure that you have a choice whether to post or not? grin grin
You better ask your boyfriend to smash you well to reduce your infatuation with senör Messi! grin grin cheesy
Idiota!
We all know which player is linked with homosexuality and rape...
All your insults are meant for him not me!!!
Your reverse psychology is too weak...
Get lost...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
The only hömo is you ... wipe your boyfriend’s akamu from your face you disgusting harebrain grin grin grin
The only homo and rapist is CR7!!! ode grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
while you fantasize about Messi ràping you and spewing his akamu all over your face grin grin grin
Rapist and hömo fans are potential rapist and gay too. That is the reason why Messi's spoerm is more important to you than football discussion...
May I ask the latest about that rapist (CR7) charge tongue tongue tongue
Hope he won't be jailed??
This is the kind of discussion you are very good at bloody Illiterate grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Oh without a doubt, CR7 is a bad bad guy outside of football. Messi on the other hand is a nice family man. However, we are not talking about who is a nicer man verses the next. Only homös like you get caught up in sentiments. We are talking about who has delivered for country. CR7 has while Messi has not. This thread is about CR7 delivering for Portugal. You were so pained by it you came over to troll it. I knocked your head and now you are vexed grin grin grin. I exposed you for dûnce and the gày that you are ... dreaming of Messi’s akamu all over your face grin grin grin
Gay and rapist fan, leave me alone!!!!
Go and play with your fellow rapists..

I've argued football with your kind but it all end up in insults. I don't know what that rapist(CR7) is feeding you guys with.. I have heard many abusive words ranging from 'pessi' 'midgetssi', Floppessi (especially when international trophy is discussed). None of them go low to the point of mentioning gay stuff or Messi's spoerm.

That means you are special fool in an island of chronic fools. What a shocker!!!

You know that Ronaldo is the only player that is linked with hömo and rape but you still used a gay talk to troll??

The joke is on you... .
I am 100% sure. You are a bloody Illiterate!!!

Go and play with your mate.
Stop using me to learn word, idiota!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

CR7 is gáy, a råpist, murderer ..... whatever. I do not care. I have no emotional or sentimental attachment to him/the narcissistic mofo. If given a choice who to have a beer with, I would choose Messi any day. That said, when evaluating who has achieved more for football/country, CR7 is the winner - simple as that. I know CR7's success pains you. It is the only reason why you have come over to a thread about CR7 to troll. Unfortunately for you, I turned your troll game upside down and now you cannot even rest grin grin grin I have made you my dog grin grin grin
Bagging a troll like you was really very very simple for me to accomplish. It is obvious you have a homóerotic attraction to Messi and so I just pointed out that fact and now I watch you scream ... now go wipe Messi's akamu off your mouth grin grin grin
Trash reloaded

You are vomiting tears now??

Who will read all the trash you wrote up there..?

Send it to your rapist and gay Superstar!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Ha ha ... you read it all ... else you will not reply.
Pained gáy ... go and ask your boyfriend to tie you up instead of spending your whole life on a CR7 thread ... unless you are infatuated with CR7 too?? grin grin grin
Not again
Mr Trash, get lost!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
**Redacted**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
If you spend more time obsessing over CR7 maybe he will pour akamu all over your mouth too ... grin grin grin
Just shut up!!!

E Don do.

Go get a brand new life!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
**Redacted**

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 / Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS / Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.