Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) (51039 Views)

Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Paxmedical(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Let's talk about your health today
For weak erection, lost of sexual urge (low libido), low sperm count, 2mins man which is known as premature ejaculation etc

Don't be ashamed of your problem because you need full confidence as a man and the assurance is here.
Kindly contact me on whatsapp lets solve this rubbish using a very potent herbal mixtures and roots.

This herbal mixtures is capable of restoring your manliness and it's what every man should have at home. It boast sperm, solves issues of weak erection, watery sperm, low libido, treat majority of men's sexual issues and It focuses specifically on issues relating to mens fertility thereby balancing the hormones. It's very effective (potent) for all men. Highly recommended to have at home.

Check my signature below for my whatsapp number.
Thanks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2019
tfash96:
pẹlẹ o u wey sabi everything.. Messi dey this world and I go choose better player b4 am God forbid.. If Messi no win anything trophy again in hin life na still incomparable player but ur sentiment no go allow u see such.. With Messi in football d tin go dey lively and interesting and crazy goals I no dispute the fact that Ronaldo good too but I enjoy life of a playmaker,goal scorer,free kicker,good passer and above all selfless and humble player than life of any other goal scorer in the world

I agree with you bro,but let your messi go to another club and perform

He should stop saying Barcelona helped his career, a good driver should be able to drive auto and manual

As for me and my entire nairalander fans of all clubs Ronaldo is the best.

Argue with your wives

11 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by zikcash(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Which two goal and an assist.....? 4 dis past world cup?.....check again
tfash96:
Baba who did it 4 Argentina against Ecuador to qualify to World Cup.. Didn't Messi score hat trick too in qualification? Their World Cup final entry ,was it not the work of Messi,lemme add the two copa America finals to it and among others... U think Argentina would do all these things without Messi.. U guys will just be shouting like hungry cows.. So many things he's done for Barça also... So if ur team stops Messi today u should be thanking ur stars because it happens once in a while he's unstoppable.. Even in his worst tournament in World Cup he had 2 goals and an assist

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by davosea(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2019
Cr7 my favourite as always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Always on point

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by cjudy(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2019
tfash96:
Baba who did it 4 Argentina against Ecuador to qualify to World Cup.. Didn't Messi score hat trick too in qualification? Their World Cup final entry ,was it not the work of Messi,lemme add the two copa America finals to it and among others... U think Argentina would do all these things without Messi.. U guys will just be shouting like hungry cows.. So many things he's done for Barça also... So if ur team stops Messi today u should be thanking ur stars because it happens once in a while he's unstoppable.. Even in his worst tournament in World Cup he had 2 goals and an assist
Messi that can't win Copa America for 2 consecutive finals. Abeg bro shift make I see road

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by klever18(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2019
the complete goal

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Sabby1(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2019
RONALDO is a KING and the football pitch his KINGDOM

A complete and awesome performance from a legend, genius and greatest footballer ever

There are only two footballers in the world.... CRISTIANO RONALDO and OTHERS

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2019
He is yet to empty his hat of tricks of the hat-tricks.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2019
MrMou:

You want to downgrade the other players because you want to lick his arse, ba? No be only average team! Do you know their record in this competition without him?
Take away Bernardo Silva (who in my opinion wasn’t played in his best position yesterday) please name another top player in The Portuguese team.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by engray: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Toyota Camry 2011 full option available
Chat/call me on 08066114472

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Best201195(m): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2019
flington4550:
Nobody loves this guy pass me I swear

Lol I love him pass you grin and I’m even serious.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:59am On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
Yes indeed.

We all saw how he scored a hattrick against Uruguay at the biggest tournament the FIFA world cup and led his team singlehandedly to the final.

Dwarfer spotted....

Hide ur face and that of ur Dwarf lord missi

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 7:02am On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
Singlehandedly?

You're right anyway.

He was the goalkeeper, the defender and the midfielder.

He crossed the ball to himself for the second and third goals.
No lie you didn’t watch that match

The Swiss took the midfield Portugal had no answer at all

After Ronaldo I’d doff my hat to Rui Patricio

But football is about goals and Ronaldo delivered
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2019
donjosh47:
Disclaimer!!

We all know the GOAT �

Ronaldo is compared with the likes of Messi

Messi is compared with legendary players like Pele, Maradona and the likes.

Argue with your Keypad

Likes for Messi
Shares for Ronaldo
Ronaldo and Messi have outdone pele and Maradona

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2019
Messi has nothing to offer to his fans, we all know how iniesta, xavi and Blatter helped his carrier, but guess what?

Ronaldo name would riegn even after this life and next to come.... But for that dwaft, as soon as he leaves Barca, football is out of him.. he ain't gonna be heard no more grin

( If u are 100% Stupid, Quote me kiss tongue )

King Ororooo All The way.. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by iwattpro(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2019
flington4550:
Nobody loves this guy pass me I swear

Me i love that guy pass yooooooo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by SilasNwude: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2019
[s]
tfash96:
pẹlẹ o u wey sabi everything.. Messi dey this world and I go choose better player b4 am God forbid.. If Messi no win anything trophy again in hin life na still incomparable player but ur sentiment no go allow u see such.. With Messi in football d tin go dey lively and interesting and crazy goals I no dispute the fact that Ronaldo good too but I enjoy life of a playmaker,goal scorer,free kicker,good passer and above all selfless and humble player than life of any other goal scorer in the world
[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Regiomontanus(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2019
tfash96:
See the way you are giving Messi all the credit but if we Ronaldo fans give Ronaldo all the credit, you guys will scream "he is not the only one in the team!" Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2019
hw wish they can turn d hand of clock, I would hv turn cr7 age to 17,love to watch dis guy on field always. ;Dhw wish they can turn d hand of clock, I would hv turn cr7 age to 17,love to watch dis guy on field always.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
Yes indeed.

We all saw how he scored a hattrick against Uruguay at the biggest tournament the FIFA world cup and led his team singlehandedly to the final.
lamentations of a sore loser...... cry me a river........ deal with it

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2019
koolaid87:
That's the definition of a GOAT

They have to feel your impact on both the club side and the national level

CR7
So dem no feel messi impact for country abi Sentimental!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by flington4550(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2019
iwattpro:

Me i love that guy pass yooooooo
If you love am pass me you fit yansh am ??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Second international trophy loading for Mr. Champions league himself

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Messi has nothing to offer to his fans, we all know how iniesta, xavi and Blatter helped his carrier, but guess what?

Ronaldo name would riegn even after this life and next to come.... But for that dwaft, as soon as he leaves Barca, football is out of him.. he ain't gonna be heard no more grin

( If u are 100% Stupid, Quote me kiss tongue )

King Ororooo All The way.. cheesy
U just typed rubbish and I can't help but reply a stupid comment..if it were ronaldo dat has those highest league goals,european golden boot and champions league highest goal scorer we no go rest but since its messi u will never see that. See him talking trash as if ronaldo performed better than messi last season.. And don't ever mention iniesta or xavi in messi's case again... Without dem ur guts have seen enough damage

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:
Ronaldo single handedly carried Portugal today they didn't get the formation right Felix did not deliver, pepe injured, but when you have Ronaldo in an average team you still have a chance.
Just the way he single handedly took Juv to the Ucl final
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by lomprico(m): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2019
MrMou:

You want to downgrade the other players because you want to lick his arse, ba? No be only average team! Do you know their record in this competition without him?

Tell us pls
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by OVA200(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
Singlehandedly?

You're right anyway.

He was the goalkeeper, the defender and the midfielder.

He crossed the ball to himself for the second and third goals.

Just be split gibberish just because you hate him
Switzerland is simply the better team it's only because of Ronaldo that Portugal win the match.

If Switzerland have Ronaldo they will beat Portugal

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2019
northvietnam:

Dwarfer spotted....

Hide ur face and that of ur Dwarf lord missi
E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:

Just be split gibberish just because you hate him
Switzerland is simply the better team it's only because of Ronaldo that Portugal win the match.

If Switzerland have Ronaldo they will beat Portugal
They have played this entire competition and made the semi final without Ronaldo.

So it's also because of Ronaldo Portugal came all the way to the semi final?

Clowns!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria / Cristiano Ronaldo & Son Strike A Pose On His £200k-per-week Yacht / "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.