Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) (51040 Views)

Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Damfostopper:
lamentations of a sore loser...... cry me a river........ deal with it
E pain am.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2019
SilasNwude:
grin
i keep saying it
96% of Messi fans don't know Jack about football if not how can a real lover of football say that Messi is better than Ronaldo?
if you watch the match Portugal only have 3 shots on target and that's Ronaldo goals
the Swiss where better players they knack Portugal ball but like Zidane said
if you have Ronaldo in your team you're already 1 goal ahead grin
Bernardo silva was also a beast
Any body who thinks that Ronaldo is as good as Messi needs to get tested for his IQ score.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by OVA200(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2019
MrMou:

You want to downgrade the other players because you want to lick his arse, ba? No be only average team! Do you know their record in this competition without him?
You people will manage to in one way or the other overlook any superb performance by Ronaldo.

If you read clearly (I know hate have blinded you) I said today that mean I single this match out. Portugal today didn't deserve to beat that Switzerland team because Switzerland is better than them today but the Ronaldo is their lifeline.

Go and read what Petkovic (Switzerland coach) and Shaqiri said after the match.

You don't always have to hate every time just appreciate good performance and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2019
tosinosam:

U just typed rubbish and I can't help but reply a stupid comment..if it were ronaldo dat has those highest league goals,european golden boot and champions league highest goal scorer we no go rest but since its messi u will never see that. See him talking trash as if ronaldo performed better than messi last season.. And don't ever mention iniesta or xavi in messi's case again... Without dem ur guts have seen enough damage
Congratulations, u Just Won Nairaland Most Stuupiid Person Of All Times grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by koyeni(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Good player
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
Singlehandedly?

You're right anyway.

He was the goalkeeper, the defender and the midfielder.

He crossed the ball to himself for the second and third goals.
do u Now see why VVD deserves the ballon dor over Messi since defenders midfielders goal keepers always played their parts too...don't give shits of how Messi has scored goals in a season it is only the LA liga he has to show

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by OVA200(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
They have played this entire competition and made the semi final without Ronaldo.

So it's also because of Ronaldo Portugal came all the way to the semi final?

Clowns!
I know hate will definitely not let you see
Go back to what you quoted dindinrin I said today which means I single this match out and not talking about other matches.

Some times you have to just appreciate good performance and move with your life but no if it is Ronaldo their will always be a K leg.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:

You people will manage to in one way or the other overlook any superb performance by Ronaldo.

If you read clearly (I know hate have blinded you) I said today that mean I single this match out. Portugal today didn't deserve to beat that Switzerland team because Switzerland is better than them today but the Ronaldo is their lifeline.

Go and read what Petkovic (Switzerland coach) and Shaqiri said after the match.

You don't always have to hate every time just appreciate good performance and move on with your life.
How can Switzerland be better than a team with Ronaldo, Bernado Silva, Pepe, Cavallho, Semedo, etc.

How's that possible?

You guys always love to downplay and make nonsense of other players in this Portuguese set up just to magnify the impact of your Ronaldo and nibble on his asss hole.

This team won Euro 2016 final without Ronaldo, you still gave Ronaldo all the glory.

This team has played this entire tournament without Ronaldo and made the semi finals, you still want to attribute the entire success story to Ronaldo and tell us how they can't win without Ronaldo.

Isn't it obvious that you are making fools of yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=tfash96 post=79061142]pẹlẹ o u wey sabi everything.. Messi dey this world and I go choose better player b4 am God forbid.. If Messi no win anything trophy again in hin life na still incomparable player but ur sentiment no go allow u see such.. With Messi in football d tin go dey lively and interesting and crazy goals I no dispute the fact that Ronaldo good too but I enjoy life of a playmaker,goal scorer,free kicker,good passer and above all selfless and humble player than life of any other goal scorer in the world [/quoteAll this qualities Ronaldo posseses...a complete player who can score with his left and right leg and head..has scored more free kick than Messi,can play in the midfield,top nine or the wings...donate his blood consistently...is that humane enough from him...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:
I know hate will definitely not let you see
Go back to what you quoted dindinrin I said today which means I single this match out and not talking about other matches.

Some times you have to just appreciate good performance and move with your life but no if it is Ronaldo their will always be a K leg.
I only respond on Ronaldo's performances when an iidiot brings Messi in.

He was excellent, scoring a hattrick is no easy feat,

But as usual an iidiot had to bring Messi in.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by theNOISEmaker: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2019
flington4550:
Nobody loves this guy pass me I swear
tarr comot here.. You know the kind love wey i get for that man?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Frezhkid10(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2019
flowx:
Now I'm confuse.... I don't know who to support in EURO Nation final. CR7 is my favorite player because of that I would like Portugal to win it, England is my favorite team and they're yet to carry any trophy for decades, and I love Netherlands because as a Liverpool fan I love my guys there: Van Dijk, Wijnaldum and formal red star Babel. Also for Van Dijk, winning euro nation cup final will help him in his bid to win Balloon 'd' O come January. Pls, my people I need you help able team to support...
...support ur home country Nigeria..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
How can Switzerland be better than a team with Ronaldo, Bernado Silva, Pepe, Cavallho, Semedo, etc.

How's that possible?

You guys always love to downplay and make nonsense of other players in this Portuguese set up just to magnify the impact of your Ronaldo and nibble on his asss hole.

This team won Euro 2016 final without Ronaldo, you still gave Ronaldo all the glory.

This team has played this entire tournament without Ronaldo and made the semi finals, you still want to attribute the entire success story to Ronaldo and tell us how they can't win without Ronaldo.

How did Portugal win Euros without Ronaldo, when he was the best performer in the Portuguese team contributing 80% of their winnings??

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
Regiomontanus:
See the way you are giving Messi all the credit but if we Ronaldo fans give Ronaldo all the credit, you guys will scream "he is not the only one in the team!" Hypocrites.
talk about double standard by sentimental folks...who shift the goal post when it suits them...same folks who defended modric winning the ballon dor over Ronaldo last year are going mad even when it's obvious VVD deserves the ballon dor this year over even anyone

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by mhosman(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2019
he was impressive
no doubt he's one of the best ever
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
do u Now see why VVD deserves the ballon dor over Messi since defenders midfielders goal keepers always played their parts too...don't give shits of how Messi has scored goals in a season it is only the LA liga he has to show
And where did you see me talk about who deserves ballon dor 2019?

Are you hallucinating?

Clown!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by openmine(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Ronaldo makes ordinary teams look special when he plays for them!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by flington4550(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2019
theNOISEmaker:
tarr comot here.. You know the kind love wey i get for that man?
You fit yansh am ?? NO
But me fit yansh am lol

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Jokerman:

How did Portugal win Euros without Ronaldo, when he was the best performer in the Portuguese team contributing 80% of their winnings??
Tell that to the marines!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by OVA200(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:

How's that possible?

This team won Euro 2016 final without Ronaldo, you still want to give Ronaldo all the glory.

I hate to talk football with stupid people and please be a little bit wise or for now just pretend to be.

I emphatically pointed out this single match yet you still refuse to swallow your L and hide your pain, Portugal team is very good now (even more than 2016) but yesterday it is crystal clear that they not in their best shape, they are poor (hope you watched the match if you don't please don't quote me again) it's only Bernardo Silva that perform good and you can't ever tell me if you watch the match that Switzerland yesterday is not far better than that Portugal (they had only 3 shot on goal and that's Ronaldo's goals, Switzerland hitting post, numerous chances et all)

You are asking how is it possible for Switzerland to be better than Portugal because of 5 players let me ask you are they playing football by names? Let me ask you how is Ajax better than Madrid? with Marcelo, Ramos, Carvajal, Varane, Modric (Ballon dor winner), Kroos, Benzema, Bale, Isco, Casemiro, Courtois etc OR how is Liverpool better than Barcelona with much world class players? So you can see football is not played by name so stop saying that nonsense again.

The time of your GOAT shine is coming so stop being pain so much by the man's heroic

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
So by the way, tell me who has got a treble to show.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by jubangha(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2019
so talented
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Congratulations, u Just Won Nairaland Most Stuupiid Person Of All Times grin
And u nigga, just won The world most stupid person of All Time grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by ade4banji: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2019
At 34, still scoring goals. Haters should learn to appreciate talents

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by OVA200(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
I only respond on Ronaldo's performances when an iidiot brings Messi in.

He was excellent, scoring a hattrick is no easy feat,

But as usual an iidiot had to bring Messi in.
Am I the one that brought Mesisi to this?

Then why don't you face that person? instead of making a fool of yourself replying offpoint to what am saying you should have face the person.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
They have played this entire competition and made the semi final without Ronaldo.

So it's also because of Ronaldo Portugal came all the way to the semi final?

Clowns!

Even the Swiss coach knows

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ronaldo-the-cherry-on-top-for-street-smart-portugal-says/1gsa4uz6ra4r31xpordtm70h42
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:

I[s] hate to talk football with stupid people and please be a little bit wise or for now just pretend to be.

I emphatically pointed out this single match yet you still refuse to swallow your L and hide your pain, Portugal team is very good now (even more than 2016) but yesterday it is crystal clear that they not in their best shape, they are poor (hope you watched the match if you don't please don't quote me again) it's only Bernardo Silva that perform good and you can't ever tell me if you watch the match that Switzerland yesterday is not far better than that Portugal (they had only 3 shot on goal and that's Ronaldo's goals, Switzerland hitting post, numerous chances et all)

You are asking how is it possible for Switzerland to be better than Portugal because of 5 players let me ask you are they playing football by names? Let me ask you how is Ajax better than Madrid? with Marcelo, Ramos, Carvajal, Varane, Modric (Ballon dor winner), Kroos, Benzema, Bale, Isco, Casemiro, Courtois etc OR how is Liverpool better than Barcelona with much world class players? So you can see football is not played by name so stop saying that nonsense again.

The time of your GOAT shine is coming so stop being pain so much by the man's heroic[/s]
Nonsense.

I bet you if Ronaldo didn't play, the team could have played better.

There is no justification for saying the players where not playing well and were saved by Ronaldo last night when they have played the entire competition without him.

Ronaldo did excellently last night.

But saying he saved them (when he was the striker) or using the word "singlehandedly" is iidiotic.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:

I hate to talk football with stupid people and please be a little bit wise or for now just pretend to be.

The time of your GOAT shine is coming so stop being pain so much by the man's heroic

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ronaldo-the-cherry-on-top-for-street-smart-portugal-says/1gsa4uz6ra4r31xpordtm70h42
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by TFLASHOGEE(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:

you have done well bro pls don't follow that guy argue again he doesn't know shit about football he is just picking points out of your words.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
Singlehandedly?

You're right anyway.

He was the goalkeeper, the defender and the midfielder.

He crossed the ball to himself for the second and third goals.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2019
blowjohn:

Even the Swiss coach knows

Rubbish.
It's called sportsmanship.

If he was playing against Neymar or Messi or Hazard he would have said the same thing.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by OVA200(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria / Cristiano Ronaldo & Son Strike A Pose On His £200k-per-week Yacht / "Beauty" : Fans React To Haaland SHOCK Bicycle Goal Vs Schalke (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.