Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) (51100 Views)

Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
cr7lomo:

Guy u no get talk...ur messi that missed penalty in the final ...y don't u blame him ...u messi fans are known all over the world as fake, biased and unintelligent
A penalty is a 50 / 50.

Miss or score.

Argentina has no business getting into extra time with Chile.
Argentina should beat Chile in 90 minutes.

But Higuain happens all the time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by cr7lomo: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
sssoulw:
Do you even think before you type... Gosh angry

Do u even hv a brain?? Arguing about one man that shines in just one team an league with a field marshal that has dominated in every team and competition .... still scoring hat tricks at 34... Broke Pele's record in international goals ... Abeg u messi fans should go and find ur mates... Ordinary 12 goals in Cl , something Ronaldo did for seven straight yrs... Scoring 15 16 17 goals... Ur messi can't adjust with Argentina, always struggling...and u are comparing him with someone that destroyed England, Spain and is doing it in Italy... That dead Spanish league .... He cudnt even win final of the copa de Rey
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
cr7lomo:

Guy u no get talk...ur messi that missed penalty in the final ...y don't u blame him ...u messi fans are known all over the world as fake, biased and unintelligent
Ronaldo also missed a penalty in 2008 UCL final, his teammates got him covered!!!

Ronaldo also missed penalty against Iceland in 2016 Euro, that does not stop the team from qualifying on best losers

Ronaldo also missed a penalty on 2018 World cup against Morocco. That is the reason why they could not avoid Uruguay who eliminated them...

Stop bashing Messi unreasonably, he can't be a Caballero, a Biglia, and still be a Messi at the same time.
Croatia destroyed Argentina because the team is very poor... Nigeria Is a foolish football team. We supposed to dash them 3 goals. I have never seen a World best player being that unfortunate since I am following football. From Maradona to C. Ronaldo, no one has ever been that unfortunate with such poor qualities of teammates in the national team!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by sssoulw(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
Make Ronaldo go break 91 goals in a year....
All these ronaldo slaves sef
cr7lomo:

Do u even hv a brain?? Arguing about one man that shines in just one team an league with a field marshal that has dominated in every team and competition .... still scoring hat tricks at 34... Broke Pele's record in international goals ... Abeg u messi fans should go and find ur mates... Ordinary 12 goals in Cl , something Ronaldo did for seven straight yrs... Scoring 15 16 17 goals... Ur messi can't adjust with Argentina, always struggling...and u are comparing him with someone that destroyed England, Spain and is doing it in Italy... That dead Spanish league .... He cudnt even win final of the copa de Rey

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
cr7lomo:

602 goals in 650 games.

601 goals in 800 games.

These embarrassing and unbelievable stats should shut you up for life but you have refused to shut up, no thanks to freedom of speech.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by sssoulw(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
thanks for that reply bro
tesppidd:
602 goals in 650 games.

601 goals in 800 games.

These stats should shut you up for life but you have refused to shut up, no thanks to freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
eni4real:
Ronaldo also missed a penalty in 2008 UCL final, his teammates got him covered!!!

Ronaldo also missed penalty against Iceland in 2016 Euro, that does not stop the team from qualifying on best losers

Ronaldo also missed a penalty on 2018 World cup against Morocco. That is the reason why they could not avoid Uruguay who eliminated them...

Stop bashing Messi unreasonably, he can't be a Caballero, a Biglia, and still be a Messi at the same time.
Croatia destroyed Argentina because the team is very poor... Nigeria Is a foolish football team. We supposed to dash them 3 goals. I have never seen a World best player being that unfortunate since I am following football. From Maradona to C. Ronaldo, no one has ever been that unfortunate with such poor qualities of teammates in the national team!!!
Guy,

You are extra intelligent.

I hardly give props, but I give you props.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by sssoulw(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
This your talk just give me joy i swear
eni4real:

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
Guy,

You are extra intelligent.

I hardly give props, but I give you props.
Thanks bro.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
sssoulw:
This your talk just give me joy i swear
Smiles
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by SilasNwude: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
[s]
eni4real:
Lazy brain!!!
[/s]
trash
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
trash
Trashy IQ
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by SilasNwude: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
[s]
eni4real:
Trashy IQ
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Trashy Trashier Trashiest...
shocked shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
602 goals in 650 games.

601 goals in 800 games.

These embarrassing and unbelievable stats should shut you up for life but you have refused to shut up, no thanks to freedom of speech.

In one team...u think it's easy scoring in different leagues with different teams ... Let messi move to another league and let's c how many goals he would get ... He is too used to la liga and to comfy there....y wudnt he b raking goals... Let him join a team like juve that don't score many goals and let's see how he will win golden boot
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
eni4real:

Talk to George weah and shevchenko.... Ronaldo missed those penalties u mentioned but still won the title...so that's inconsequential... Messi missed a penalty against Iceland in the opening group game and that was whr their problem started... At least Ronaldo made up for his miss against Austria by qualifying them in their next game against Hungary by equalising twice and assisting one( the best assist of the tournament)....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
A penalty is a 50 / 50.

Miss or score.

Argentina has no business getting into extra time with Chile.
Argentina should beat Chile in 90 minutes.

But Higuain happens all the time.

There were times higuain performed, so stop blaming him alone... Benzema was a weak dead player , playing with ronaldo, missing chances like they pluck it from trees... But that dint stop Ronaldo from delivering...stop make cases for messi ...he has no excuse
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by SilasNwude: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
[s]
eni4real:
Trashy Trashier Trashiest...
shocked shocked
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
cr7lomo:

Talk to George weah and shevchenko.... Ronaldo missed those penalties u mentioned but still won the title...so that's inconsequential... Messi missed a penalty against Iceland in the opening group game and that was whr their problem started... At least Ronaldo made up for his miss against Austria by qualifying them in their next game against Hungary by equalising twice and assisting one( the best assist of the tournament)....
George Weah technically has no national team. Liberia is a 'nobody' in Africa football.. talk less of the World's
Shevchenko,, Pavel Nedved and Owen still have decent teams at least their teams are balanced but not strong enough to defeat Germany kinda team...

If you watched Argentina in the world cup, you will see a total wreck of a team especially from Caballero to many unknown professionals that make the first XI.
Ever wondered why they qualified for the tournament on the last day of the qualifier

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
Go and talk trash with your mate kid.
Stop typing Trashy comments everywhere!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
cr7lomo:

In one team...u think it's easy scoring in different leagues with different teams ... Let messi move to another league and let's c how many goals he would get ... He is too used to la liga and to comfy there....y wudnt he b raking goals... Let him join a team like juve that don't score many goals and let's see how he will win golden boot
Like i said before, the gap is not

10 apps
20 apps
50 apps
100 apps

But a whopping 150 apps.

It's only because of free speech that you are able to talk without shame.

And cut the crap about playing here and there abeg;

Went to England and played for the biggest and richest club at the time.

Went to Spain and played for the biggest and richest club at the time.

Now at Italy playing for the biggest and richest club.

The "goat" should be singlehandedly carrying teams like Fulham, Getafe and Sampdoria.

Not seeking out multibillion dollar clubs all over the place in the name of proving himself!

Only fools fall for that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
cr7lomo:

There were times higuain performed, so stop blaming him alone... Benzema was a weak dead player , playing with ronaldo, missing chances like they pluck it from trees... But that dint stop Ronaldo from delivering...stop make cases for messi ...he has no excuse
Benzema is a dead player?

King Benzema??

The one that prevent Madrid from falling to Europa level this season, scoring 22 League goals??

The 4th highest scorer in the history of UCL??

You are very disrespectful

Benzema is greater than all Nigerian players that have ever played in Europe.

Big Benz!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by cr7lomo: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
eni4real:
Benzema is a dead player?

King Benzema??

The one that prevent Madrid from falling to Europa level this season, scoring 22 League goals??

The 4th highest scorer in the history of UCL??

You are very disrespectful

Benzema is greater than all Nigerian players that have ever played in Europe.

Big Benz!!!

U c the reason why I said u certainly hv comprehension issues...I said while playing with Ronaldo and u talking bout this past season... U need help...u are certainly not ok...but u don't have anyone to tell you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by cr7lomo: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
tesppidd:
Like i said before, the gap is not

10 apps
20 apps
50 apps
100 apps

But a whopping 150 apps.

It's only because of free speech that you are able to talk without shame.

And cut the crap about playing here and there abeg;

Went to England and played for the biggest and richest club at the time.

Went to Spain and played for the biggest and richest club at the time.

Now at Italy playing for the biggest and richest club.

The "goat" should be singlehandedly carrying teams like Fulham, Getafe and Sampdoria.

Not seeking out multibillion dollar clubs all over the place in the name of proving himself!

Only fools fall for that.

U are certainly unintelligent and intellectually poor...no need arguing with u... U must have been a product of orile iganmu grammar school
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
cr7lomo:

Messi is comfortable in La Liga?? He is the GOAT of La liga and will remain so 50 years after his retirement!!!
Stop describing Messi like you are talking about Griezmann. Comfy in what?? Why can't you remember that without Barcelona, Messi will probably be a Futsal footballer because growth hormone problem will not allow to him have a real career... You guys keep comparing Messi with a player who is not tied to any club or has to be eternally grateful to any club...

If Messi should move to Man city today, he will destroy all the records of Ronaldo in EPL just in 2 Seasons. Remember, Ronaldo spent 6 EPL seasons under Sir Ferguson in Man united!! !

Messi knows that Barcelona took him from Argentina to treat his health problems. He is eternally grateful to them. And it is not a coincidence that since Messi era, Barcelona is closing gap with Madrid in terms of football status...

Moving from one top club to another is not that hard for any great player. Henry can play anywhere and win any where. That does not make him better than Messi...

Ronaldo is loved by Hala GGMU Forza fans but that does not make him better than Messi!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
cr7lomo:

U c the reason why I said u certainly hv comprehension issues...I said while playing with Ronaldo and u talking bout this past season... U need help...u are certainly not ok...but u don't have anyone to tell you
While playing with Ronaldo, he was still the 4th highest scorer in history of UCL
Benzema has overtaken Hugo Sanchez among the top scorer in Real Madrid history

Big Benzema boss the 2legs of the 2018 UCL semi finals and also scored in the final in addition to Bale brace... Ronaldo was silent in that match...

Put respect on Benzema name. He is a Legend of Real Madrid!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by cr7lomo: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
eni4real:
While playing with Ronaldo, he was still the 4th highest scorer in history of UCL
Benzema has overtaken Hugo Sanchez among the top scorer in Real Madrid history

Big Benzema boss the 2legs of the 2018 UCL semi finals and also scored in the final in addition to Bale brace... Ronaldo was silent in that match...

Put respect on Benzema name. He is a Legend of Real Madrid!!!

This is benzemas 10th season...and has scored over 140 goals... Sanchez played for 7seasons and scored over 160 goals.... U are not even informed...u are just showing how mentally unstable u are...pls stop get off my mention. .u hv mental health issues
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by SilasNwude: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
[s]
eni4real:
Go and talk trash with your mate kid.
Stop typing Trashy comments everywhere!!!
[/s]
sorry novice I don't read claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Airhuncho(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
R u guys not tired of this messi- ronaldo argument?....ur beginning to lose sight of their greatness all in the name of comparisons. Aren't u guys bored, u let ur lives revolve around this argument, its truly pathetic.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
cr7lomo:

This is benzemas 10th season...and has scored over 140 goals... Sanchez played for 7seasons and scored over 160 goals.... U are not even informed...u are just showing how mentally unstable u are...pls stop get off my mention. .u hv mental health issues
Mentally Unstable Because of what? Omo CR7 shocked shocked shocked

You really have Anger problem!!!

Benzema is the 4th highest goal scorer in the history of the UCL. Where is your Hugo Sanchez ranked

Omo CR7 grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
sorry novice I don't read claptrap and stupid trash
Kid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
All these Messi fans sef...

EPL
Laliga
Serie
UCL
European super cup
Club World Cup
Euros 2016
UEFA nations league finalist
EPL best player
Laliga best player
Serie A best player

Only CR7 can do this...respect, respect

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather's N8.9 Billion Watch (Photos, Video) / Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) / Kobe Bryant's Death: Helicopter Dropped More Than 2,000 Feet A Minute, NTSB Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.