Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK (23411 Views)

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die / BIAFRA: British Court To Decide Nnamdi Kanu Vs Nigeria Case On 29th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by tysontim(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Taway:

Which Tinubu? Has Ahmed Tinubu ever altered a word as Fulani herdsmen go rampage in various parts of Nigeria? So he is waiting for 2023 before condemning the evil act. Let him continue to wait.

Real elders does not talk anyhow
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by konoplyanka: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2019
omaigala:

Don't try to change the narrative.

The $1 Billion to fulani herdsmen was for what?

The killings by these herdsmen all over the country is for what purpose?

All these facts up there are all true.

$1 Billion when? You better stop lying before thunder strike you dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by omaigala(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2019
konoplyanka:

$1 Billion when? You better stop lying before thunder strike you dead.

Intolerant, uncivil and crude as usual.

Read

https://guardian.ng/features/foundation-sues-govt-over-alleged-plan-to-pay-fulani-herdsmen-n100b-to-stop-kidnapping/

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by konoplyanka: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2019
omaigala:

grin I can see that you are an under the bridge brought up.

The said $1 Billion was recently approved by the FG.

And I don't see why they should pay a particular tribe terrorizing others.
These are aliens proscribed by the UN.

Learn to be civil.

Give me the link to the said $1B before you die untimely, idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2019
at the bolded, so it was the british that forced awolowo and you oyorubas to join forces with the northerners and fight against your fellow southerners?!!!

now, you have opened that your hypocritical, lying, smelling, evil and satanic mouth to turn around and blame the great easterners of not "cooperating" in fighting against the same northerners you oyorubas helped during the uncivil war to fight against their southern freedom?!!!

you must receive the just and righteous judgment and punishment from the Almighty Elohim poured out in its full measure into your lap for your wickedness!!!

nogragra:

The elders should know better than to involve Britain at this stage of this development. Are they not the ones who amalgamated 3 strange bed fellows at the formation of Nigeria? Aren't they the ones who foisted the north on the rest of us at independence ? Are they not the ones supporting Biafra albeit by proxy during the civil war? Are they not the ones who never allow Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Tunde Idiagbon and MKO Abiola from ruling Nigeria at least ones, in tandem with the evil perpetration of Northern backward people? Aren't they there when Abacha nearly caused a second civil war in Nigeria during his rein? Even all this inordinate killings by boko haram is not new to them because the monster that they help to create has finally taken on life and virility. It is up to the southern people (No thanks to the inordinate and tribalistic South south and south East especially) to cooperate and nip this monster in the bud or forever continue living in perpetual penury and insecurity. Only for the wise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by omaigala(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2019
konoplyanka:

You said $1B. Your link stated "alleged plan of N100B'. Stupid fool. You bandy fake news and even exaggerate it. So you don't know the difference between N and $.

grin All these garage touts masquerading as educated Nigerians on here will never cease to exhibit the under the bridge mentality in them at any slight opportunity.

But that's ok.
You are way beyond redemption.

You can't be rehabilitated.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by citizenY(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It isn't in my nature to insult my elders but when elders begin to talk like toddlers you know there is a problem, when elders begin to sweat inside cold, it is either they are chasing something or something is chasing them. This write up is worrisome, worrisome in the sense that it is coming from people it shouldn't be coming from, the Vice-president is a pastor, I cannot count on my fingers the number of Christain army generals we have, the number of Christian governors we have, the number of Christians holding key positions in our country, are they all part of this so called 'jihad'? angry

YES, EMPHATICALLY YES

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by soberdrunk(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2019
omaigala:

Don't try to change the narrative.

The $1 Billion to fulani herdsmen was for what?

The killings by these herdsmen all over the country is for what purpose?

All these facts up there are all true.

I am not changing any narrative, I am simply asking a question, is the vice president and all the Christian generals and major office holders part of this "islamization" and why are they just speaking up now?
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by AyosMan: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2019
Many of u speaking hear in this platform u speak as if u knows nothing about d evil being perpetrated by d Fulani's helmsmen to Nigeria and her people. Let me tell many of u here Buhari has being tagged a jihadist even before he became a civilian president. How many of U remember then when d former president Jonathan set up a presidential committee to dialogue with boko haram.? They were told to nominate one elder in d north whom they could trust to stand as intermediary btw them and d government d whole world were surprise when a dreaded terrorist sect like book haram mentioned buhari ur so called president as d only man they could trust to stand in for them. But buhari refuse that offer by book haram bcus he saw that Nigerians were beginning to ask questions about he's affiliation with d terrorist sect. I just pity this fake entity called Nigeria." I STAND HERE TODAY TO SAY THERE CAN NEVER BE PEACE IN D MIDST OF INJUSTICE AND OPPRESSION! " This is d more reason I stand with d IBO's because this country was never created to be together. I rest my case for now.

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by Yujin(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2019
maisauki:
WITHDRAWAL OF OIL WELLS LICENSE caused all these shouts.
if u know, you know
Don't take this man's statement seriously. It was meant to make you whittle down the influence of Danjuma. Though their past may be bad but they are the only few influential Christians we have. They can offer the backbone we can use to defeat the impending jihad.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by newwater: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2019
bunch of fools and their wailers,
they will always want to climb the tree from top,what are the root courses of this problems is not consigned them or to considered that, banditry, kidnapping, arm robbery,terrorist (boko haram) 419, is,t only affects Christians or only affects Muslims this insecurity is affecting every body and some of the courses are poverty,illiteracy, unemployment, u
oppression,hopelessness and the rest and now where is islamisation here or Fulanisation we should stop all this rubbish ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2019
at the bolded, where are all you "our oyel" crew?!!!

you guys have heard nothing but the TRUTH straight from the mouths of the oyorubas: ALL you oil producing communities in zoogeria are nothing but a cash cow to be milked dry until nothing is left!!!

you guys shall be ràped mercilessly by the northerners and oyorubas until your environments are totally despoiled and degraded to the point of not being able to support human existence any longer!!!

keep on beefing your elder brother, we the great igbos, una hear!!!

they told you guys that we the great igbos want to "dominate" una no be so?!!!

now, una go know exactly who and who be una real dominators for real!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

tysontim:

Oga believe it or not We are going to be president.

Nigeria today is every region should grab what they can get while they still can. If you like Dy there they form ipob or militant. North is getting theirs, 2023 we shall get ours. Unless Tinubu reaches agreement with East then we will support una based on equality. Any agreement reached must protect the interest of the yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by Yujin(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2019
RZArecta2:
Hehe grin expect full EFCC harassment on these great men orchestrated by the despotic and demonic daura dûllard in Aso Rock cool
This is where Christian youths are needed. Any EFCC harassment should be resisted if need by force. It is a fight for survival. Allow Buhari to clamp these men down and Christian youths are finished. This is a time to keep partisanship and political correctness far away.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by soberdrunk(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2019
citizenY:

YES, EMPHATICALLY YES

Wow! I guess y'all discussed it in a meeting or in a what'sapp group? angry
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by Paperwhite(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2019
J111333:
I ain't got no pity for General Danjuma, he is one the destroyers of the country Nigeria.He has suddenly remembered he isn't a Northerner and a Muslim, his woes are just starting.
Well said.Thanks brother.
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by citizenY(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2019
misterme:

We had opportunity to do something about Bihari during the general elections earlier in the year, guess what happened....?

You lost.
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by Danwakae(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
at the bolded, why can't you northerners stay on your OWN?!!!

if we, the great easterners, separate from you northerners will you people die?!!!

I thought you guys produce all the food and the beef in this country, can't you people enjoy your food and cattle by yourselves and leave we easterners to die of hunger in peace?!!!

why are you guys ALWAYS crazy about attaching yourselves to we Christian infidels in the south?!!!

I thought your quran told you "holy" moslems not to take the Christians and Jews as your friends?!!!

why are you moslem northerners disobeying your prophet mohamed?!!!

we, the great easterners, don't want to continue in this fake "one nigeria" any longer and the more you wicked northerners keep forcing us to remain in this shiithole country, the more you moslem northerners keep forcing us to take very drastic measures that would spell doom to EVERYBODY in this zoo country!!!!!!!!

let we biafrans go zoogerians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

Lols.....don't be brainwash

No doubt , SouthEastern Nigeria has been marginalized because your leaders are cawards and will not for once come out with one voice.

So also, our people in the north are also suffering as a results of bad leadership...Allowing IPOB to go form , your IPOB country will not solve issue as those bad leaders will also go with u so also the ones that would remain in Nigeria.

But if only we can get rid of these bad leaders, and abide by the rules of the land I bet u , Nigeria will be great again. Our leaders r diobolical , they know if Nigerians r United without issue of tribe or religion they can't have their way, as such they have been ruling true the DIVIDE AND RULE PRINCIPLE , thereby bringing hatred among Nigerians , whereas no region can say they r benefitting from govt.... We should think on how to rebuild this country and not how to scatter it.

If IPOB form a country and thesame bad leaders remain with them , the country will not stand as there maybe another break up, same also to Nigeria, because we have failed to treat the main issues

If u come to Lao in Taraba, Gwamaja in Kano, rekuba in Jos, and Kaduna in Kaduna , u would see Nigerians living as one but when election draws nearer, these wicked leaders starts causing disunity amongs them in the name of tribe and religion , as such , they starts killing themselves ...

They have many tribes and religion in Ghana , why r dey not killing themselves ??, They have many tribes and religion in Kenya , why r they not killing themselves, same to Ethopia....

Don't be decieve out problem is not religion or tribe but OUR CORRUPT AND DIABOLIC LEADERS...SIP IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by Yujin(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Quality20:
zamani lekwot, one very evil general who supplied weapons to zangon katab ppl of southern kaduna ppl in d early 90s to wipe out muslims and Hausas in southern kaduna. May he die a wretched and miserable death
You hate Zamani Lekwot for aiding his people defend their lands from you greedy people right? You Hausa people went to their homeland to change their market place from the old place to another area and try to force them to abandon the old one. Then, you apportion the strategic shops in the new place to your own businessmen without regards to the needs of the indigenes. I wonder how you people reason. It's so painful to you when one of you is killed but you see nothing wrong in slaughtering thousands of others. I'm glad the Kataf people stood their ground and resisted your onslaught. You have never condemned El Rufai for the atrocities he's committing against Christians in Kaduna tomorrow if another influential Christian arise to neutralize him you will begin to shout. Note, we're still mourning the Agwom Adara Chief. El Rufai must answer for his crime. Wicked people!

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by Danwakae(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2019
konoplyanka:

Give me the link to the said $1B before you die untimely, idiot.

It's N100bn, same way amnesty was given to the Niger Delta militant for their restiveness, it's not a bad idea at all...but will the money get to the jobless bandits in the forests ?

Same way, 1bn dollars was budgeted for the purchase of arms for our soldiers but yet some Generals will pocket the money and our soldiers are being killed dailly, come to the barracks and get the real fact, I won't blame the president at all Baba has done his best but most Nigerians r corrupt...and it's really killing us badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by Yujin(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2019
ScotMisile:
May you not have a betrayal and coward as your team mate.. he will always give a good reason why you should accept defeat.
100% correct ***** I understand you perfectly.
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by Warship: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Danwakae:

It's N100bn, same way amnesty was given to the Niger Delta militant for their restiveness, it's not a bad idea at all...but will the money get to the jobless bandits in the forests ?

Same way, 1bn dollars was budgeted for the purchase of arms for our soldiers but yet some Generals will pocket the money and our soldiers are being killed dailly, come to the barracks and get the real fact, I won't blame the president at all Baba has done his best but most Nigerians r corrupt...and it's really killing us badly

Biafrans, come and hear ooooo.

See this Yoruba man said, it is good to give amnesty to Fulani Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by maisauki: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Yujin:

Don't take this man's statement seriously. It was meant to make you whittle the influence of Danjuma. Though there past may be bad but they are the only few influential Christians we have. They can offer the backbone we can use to defeat the impending jihad.
tell someone to read your comment for u
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by maisauki: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
RichBoy247:

My brother, no food for lazy men again. You cannot be from Taraba, Bornu, Osun and be owning oil wells in Bayelsa.
u re d first sensible person to quote m
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by maisauki: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
jrusky:

So all those challenging this demonic plan owns oil well bah Pls what the hell is your damn argument bro

The solution to this insecurity, organization or fulanization is Buhari must go now before it's too late. Buhari must be remove either by friendly means or by confrontation means.

With the way things are going civil war might end this matter. Take it or burst it.
another chest beater
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by omaigala(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
soberdrunk:

I am not changing any narrative, I am simply asking a question, is the vice president and all the Christian generals and major office holders part of this "islamization" and why are they just speaking up now?

If they did that, it would be very obvious. But that doesn't mean the islamization and fulanisation agendas aren't real.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
I can see that, even though you moslems' prophet mohamed told you guys not to make friends with the Christians and the Jews, that you mostly moslem northerners and your mostly moslem oyoruba sidekicks have decided that we ALL shall die here in your "one nigeria"!!!

its alright...

we, the great easterners, have no other choice but to go it alone and take care of this business on our own...

we are going to take our own decision that even we ourselves will regret that we took!!!

you zoogerians have left us no other choice!!!!!!!!

Danwakae:

Lols.....don't be brainwash

No doubt , SouthEastern Nigeria has been marginalized because your leaders are cawards and will not for once come out with one voice.

So also, our people in the north are also suffering as a results of bad leadership...Allowing IPOB to go form , your IPOB country will not solve issue as those bad leaders will also go with u so also the ones that would remain in Nigeria.

But if only we can get rid of these bad leaders, and abide by the rules of the land I bet u , Nigeria will be great again. Our leaders r diobolical , they know if Nigerians r United without issue of tribe or religion they can't have their way, as such they have been ruling true the DIVIDE AND RULE PRINCIPLE , thereby bringing hatred among Nigerians , whereas no region can say they r benefitting from govt.... We should think on how to rebuild this country and not how to scatter it.

If IPOB form a country and thesame bad leaders remain with them , the country will not stand as there maybe another break up, same also to Nigeria, because we have failed to treat the main issues

If u come to Lao in Taraba, Gwamaja in Kano, rekuba in Jos, and Kaduna in Kaduna , u would see Nigerians living as one but when election draws nearer, these wicked leaders starts causing disunity amongs them in the name of tribe and religion , as such , they starts killing themselves ...

They have many tribes and religion in Ghana , why r dey not killing themselves ??, They have many tribes and religion in Kenya , why r they not killing themselves, same to Ethopia....

Don't be decieve out problem is not religion or tribe but OUR CORRUPT AND DIABOLIC LEADERS...SIP IT

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by konoplyanka: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
omaigala:

grin All these garage touts masquerading as educated Nigerians on here will never cease to exhibit the under the bridge mentality in them at any slight opportunity.

But that's ok.
You are way beyond redemption.

You can't be rehabilitated.

Show me where $1B was approved for herdsmen or STFU. Animal like you.
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by garba255(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Clay pots are meant to be fragile yet they survive the heat of the kiln I stand with president Muhammad Buhari pmb, For those who cannot see anything positive in Buhari's administration , I think they are suffering from endemic chronic hatred syndrome which have definitely incapacitated and impaired their sense of reasoning despite their educational exposition . I believe corruption is one of the most dangerous carcinogenic agent that produces the cancerous cells which destroyed most of the multifarious positive cells for National Development and any Leader that have the gut to take the giant stride to fight such demon is indeed a hero.
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by citizenY(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
soberdrunk:

Wow! I guess y'all discussed it in a meeting or in a what'sapp group? angry

Read the sarcasm.
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by citizenY(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
I can see that, even though you moslems' prophet mohamed told you guys not to make friends with the Christians and the Jews, that you mostly moslem northerners and your mostly moslem oyoruba sidekicks have decided that we ALL shall die here in your "one nigeria"!!!

its alright...

we, the great easterners, have no other choice but to go it alone and take care of this business on our own...

we are going to take our own decision that even we ourselves will regret that we took!!!

you zoogerians have left us no other choice!!!!!!!!

Please read this post and swear that you are serious. Or you just post and lose track......
Re: Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK by Curlieweed: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Yujin:

This is where Christian youths are needed. Any EFCC harassment should be resisted if need by force. It is a fight for survival. Allow Buhari to clamp these men down and Christian youths are finished. This is a time to keep partisanship and political correctness far away.

Which Christian youths? Make every man answer him Papa name, mbok.

People in their dotage will just wake up and start spinning wild theories about “Jihad” and “Fulanization”. Na now day break?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam / Muric Decries Burning Of Six Fulanis In Gboko / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.