Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede (45215 Views)

Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by fergie001: 5:13pm On Apr 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZmuAYmwgYI
The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ola Olukoyede, has sworn to follow the prosecution of former Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, to logical conclusion.

In a chat with journalists at the EFCC Headquarters in the Jabi area of Abuja on Tuesday, the anti-graft chairman vowed that all those who obstructed the arrest of the former governor would be brought to book.

He said that no matter what anyone does or the amount of attack against the anti-graft agency, he and his men will not relent in helping to sanitise the country.

Olukoyede said the EFCC needs the support of Nigerians to succeed as he emphasised that if the agency fails, Nigeria fails. He stated that the efforts made currently has helped the value of the Naira and the foreign market.

ChannelsTV

BREAKING: EFCC Chairman, Olanipekun Olukoyede blasts former Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, says he'll rather resign than not seeing Yahaya Bello's alleged corruption case to the end, recounts how he placed a call directly to the former Governor personally as a show of respect for him to come to the commission and answer to the charges but he refused to come.

He said Yahaya Bello asked that EFCC comes to his village to effect his arrest.

Olanipekun assured that anybody obstructing the arrest of the former Kogi State Governor will be brought to justice.

Journalist KC

81 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by vanbonattel: 5:13pm On Apr 23
Well-done Olukayde. When are you going to pull in Ganduje for the viral stealing of public funds perpetrated on live camera, or is Bello a less Nigerian than ganduje?

Sir, we have zero hopes in your corruption fighting abilities since the government that brought you in has their hands so stained by corruption that then cannot depart from their tradition of sleaze and embezzlement.

Stop deceiving yourself in the vain hopes that you are deceiving us, Yahaya Bello is just another distraction you set up to distract Nigerians that are hungry, jobless and insecure. Yahaya may even be part of the script, but we are not deceived.

226 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Hezzyluv: 5:21pm On Apr 23
The EFCC chairman even accorded Yahaya Bello respect by inviting him but the thief declined the invitation.

Today, the coward is running upanda.

148 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by madridguy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23
Mr Ola Olukoyede should stop playing.

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by lwise(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23
Ride on Olukoyede

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by chopnaira: 5:24pm On Apr 23
APC's zero tolerance to corruption. No sacred cows.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23
Very good....

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by slaawomirr: 5:25pm On Apr 23
Damnnn niggar

We all know how it ends
Initial gra gra

Bad leaders and wicked, hypocritical, tribalistic and fake citizens

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by nairalee(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23
Good. Use him to set an example pls. Nigerians are eager for that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by bigdammyj: 5:25pm On Apr 23
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by BigDawsNet: 5:25pm On Apr 23
Government that fight corruption is what we need right now

Kudos

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by frankblinkz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23
At this Junction, Yahaya Bello can't Escape this.

How a Governor turned fugitive.
EFCC chairman threatens to resign and lawyers are protesting to have him appear in court.

Sorry Yahaya, watch your trusted allies disappointing you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by helinues: 5:26pm On Apr 23
Then it's personal even to the presidency

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by concho(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23
Selective democracy

Ganduje first bro

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by RealTrump: 5:26pm On Apr 23
This thing feels personal, no wonder Yahaya no show face cheesy

15 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by spencekat(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23
Talk is cheap.

4 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by SoNature(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23
Only mugus still take the words of a public servant seriously

16 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by nellybank86: 5:27pm On Apr 23
Talk is cheap. All of them are the same. Tomorrow now Yahaya will contest for president and pick him as his vice. Remember the days of Tinubu and Rabidu. Bunch of similar thieves.

28 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Debater(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23
I like the energy

Bring that greedy “youth” to book

At least EFCC is even more active than the man we have in Aso Rock

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Mitsurugi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23
grin
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by AOB1: 5:27pm On Apr 23
grin
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Newyorkitis(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23
Talk is cheap

5 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23
Yahaya Bello don buy market

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by magoo10(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23
No go do pass yourself
You are serving in a corrupt system make disgrace no be your surname.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by spiSeyi: 5:28pm On Apr 23
PBAT is paying back YaYa Bello for joining Ahmed Lawan against him. grin YaYa Bello is a goner and will be jailed in kirikiri, no one plays against jagaban and leave without a scar cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Washington2070(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23
Okay we shall see
Anxiously following the event....
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by casualobserver: 5:28pm On Apr 23
he should shut up and show some competence. This is the problem with EFCC. prosecute looters for which they were set up, they will always fumble, instead they run after people spraying money and low level yahoo boys. Bunch of incompetent clowns. It is not about ego or boasting but being competent and following the rule of law. that is why they lose most of their cases.

I knew from his confirmation at the senate that this guy is not up to the job.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by cunny88(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23
It's obvious that he his motivated by personal beef rather than the rule of law

4 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Judolisco(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23
I love this... Pastor no leave yahaya bello oh.... Hold am welll

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:29pm On Apr 23
This one na personal vendetta. Yahaya Don buy market. I no send him papa

4 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Gten(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23
White lion being clipped to size.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Take Over Shekau’s Farm In Sambisa Forest (Video) / Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow / Police Officer Carrying Bags For Stella Odey, Commissioner In Cross River (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.