Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc (4415 Views)

Ogano Gold Tea That Cure's Cancer And Diabetes Faster / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo / What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by akanke79: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2010
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by akanke79: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2010
YOU CAN CHECK OTHER VIDEOS REGARDING THIS ON YOUTUBE AND THE CLAIMANT WEBSITE

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by akanke79: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
BACKGROUND
Would you please describe how you came to discover the cure for cancer?

I am just one of many who have found a way tocure cancer. A radio broadcast told methat T.H.C. (tetrahydracannabinol) kills cancer so I do not claim that it was me who found the cure. I may be thefirst to have people ingesting hemp oil and applying it topically to treattheir cancers and other conditions but I do not feel that it was really me whofound the cure. What I did do was findthe proper way to use this wonderful medicine. As often as I could, I provided themedicine free of charge and then I openly reported my findings to thegovernment and the public, expecting that the right thing would be done.

How did you find out about THC being effective to treat cancer?

In 1972 I watched my 25 year-old cousin die ahorrible death from cancer. About threeyears later I heard a report on our local radio station CKDH in Amherst, Nova Scotia. Theannouncer was laughing like a fool when he gave the report so I did not knowwhether or not to take the report seriously. He stated that T.H.C. (the active substance in marijuana) has been foundto kill cancer cells. After this reportI heard nothing more on this subject so I assumed that it must have been somekind of joke. About 30 years later Ifound out that the report was true and it was from the Medical School ofVirginia study done in 1974.

In 1997 I suffered a head injury that left mewith Post Concussion Syndrome. Thechemicals the medical system gave me did nothing for my condition but make meworse with the side effects. Then, in1998, I saw an episode of The Nature of Things entitled “Reefer MadnessII”. Dr. David Suzuki interviewed peoplewho were smoking hemp for their medical conditions and the results wereamazing. After watching the show Ipurchased some hemp to see if it would help my condition. Post Concussion Syndrome can affect people indifferent ways; some wind up with severe migraines, in my case I wound upwith what can only be termed as migraine noise. It’s like having a tuning fork gone mad in your head that you cannotsilence. If this condition persists thenoise takes over your life and you get very little rest. When I smoked hemp for my condition itrelaxed me and allowed me to get more sleep. Smoking hemp did not take the noise in my head away but it did make thecondition much easier to live with.

I asked many doctors for a prescription for hempbut was refused. They would use excuseslike “it´s still under study” and “hemp is bad for the lungs” or some othersuch nonsense.

About 1999 I asked my family doctor what hethought about me making the essential oil from the hemp plant and ingesting itas a medication as opposed to smoking it. My doctor said that ingesting the oil would be much more medicinal butstill would not provide me with a prescription. By 2002 the medical system had written me off. I was told by my doctor that they had triedevery medication at their disposal but none of them helped me so I was on myown. The doctor knew very well that theonly medication that helped me was hemp. He also knew that I would be classified as a criminal if I was caughtusing hemp for my condition, but still he would provide no prescription, thesame as all the other doctors I had asked. Can you imagine, I had worked for 32 years and had never had a drugcharge in my life? Now due to my needfor this medication for my condition, suddenly I am now a criminal because theywould not give me the legal right to use this medicine. Needless to say, all of this left a very badtaste in my mouth.

You said it had cured your skin cancer in no time – how many days did ittake? Did it come back? Does it usually come back?

In late 2002 my doctor examined three areas onmy body which he suspected were skin cancer. One was close to my right eye, another was on my left cheek, and therewas another area on my chest. In January2003 I went in to have the cancer close to my right eye removed. I was to go in at a later date and have theother two areas taken care of. About aweek after the surgery I was examining the area where they had removed thecancer, when suddenly the report I had heard on the radio 30 years beforepopped back into my mind. The report hadstated that THC kills cancer cells. Iknew the oil that I produced was full of THC so I thought why not put some oilon the other two cancers and see what happens. I applied the oil and covered it with a bandage and left it in place forfour days. During this time I feltnothing so I assumed that the oil was not working. Imagine my surprise after removing thebandages and seeing nothing but pink skin – the cancer was gone! Within seven weeks the cancers close to myright eye that they had removed surgically returned. I applied the oil and a bandage to this areaand in four days it too was completely healed. I performed these treatments on myself in the winter of 2003. I have never applied oil to these areas againand the cancer has never returned.

PROTOCOL
Is there a protocol for the treatment?

There is a protocol, and it should be followedto ensure that the treatment is effective. Small amounts of oil can be used to treat skin cancer or the oil can bevaporized and inhaled directly in the lungs to treat lung conditions inaddition to ingesting. Also, the oil may be absorbed into the body if used inthe form of a suppository.

To treat internal cancers the oil must beingested. I usually start people outwith three or four doses a day, about the size of half a grain of dryrice. The only time I would suggest thatpeople start with a heavier dose would be if there was a lot of pain involvedwith their condition. Often times manyof these folks are already addicted to dangerous and deadly painmedications. The object in such cases isto get these people off these dangerous drugs and to replace them with hemp oilto ease their pain.

I suggest that about every four days the dosagebe increased slowly until the patient has worked their way up to taking a grama day. At this point most peoplecontinue taking a gram a day until they are cured. In more than one case I have seen people takethe full 60 gram treatment and cure their cancer in a month.

How is hemp oil usually tolerated?

We all have different tolerances for differentmedications so I encourage people to stay in their own comfort zone when dosingthemselves with the oil. Most people’stolerances build very quickly and on average a normal person usually takesabout 90 days to ingest the 60 gram treatment. 60 grams seems to be able to cure most cancers but people who have sufferedextensive damage from chemo and radiation may require more to undo the damagethe medical system has left behind. Forsome external skin conditions, etc, where full strength oil is not required,the oil can be mixed with skin creams and salves. Mixing hemp oil with facial creams doeswonders for the complexion if you give yourself a facial with it, also itshould be used in such things as suntan lotions.

We know from our experience with hemp salves and our cosmetics that hempis basically a cure-all. Can you confirm this?

History calls hemp a panacea, which means cureall. From my experience, seeing hemp oilused for various medical conditions, I too call hemp a cure all. Hemp is useful in the treatment ofpractically any disease or condition; it promotes full-body healing. From our experience the oil is also verybeneficial for most skin conditions; it can be mixed with skin creams or evensuntan lotion. Wouldn’t it be nice to goout in the sun and not have to worry about skin cancer?

CANCER
What is hemp oil good for?

From my experience, the oil is effective in thetreatment of all types of skin cancers, and the same holds true for internalcancers and other medical conditions.

Which types of cancer is this best for? Are you aware of any types thatthis will not help with?

Hemp oil seems to work on all types of cancerand I am not aware of any type of cancer that it would not be effectivefor. I have heard about a study thatclaims that THC can cause a certain type of cancer; I can only say that thisstudy must be flawed. Put simply, canceris just mutating cells, THC kills mutating cells. So how can THC produce the very cells that itis so good at killing? If you arelooking for treatments that can cause cancer, look no further than chemo and radiation;both of these so-called “treatments” are very carcinogenic. In other words they can and do causecancer. Even a CT scan exposes the bodyto a massive dose of radiation. Radiation causes cells to mutate, and that is what cancer is, mutatingcells.

When people come to me with cancer of course Irecommend the oil, but along with hemp oil I also suggest that they changetheir diets. Protein from fruits andvegetables fight cancer. Animal proteinpromotes cancer. So it is best to stayaway from animal protein. I also suggestmega-doses of vitamins, especially vitamin C; this is known as Gerson therapy,and I am a total believer in it. Alsothere are many other natural things a person can do to fight cancer. Bringing the body’s Ph up with lemon juiceand baking soda and water is very beneficial (two to three times a day, thereis no set dosage, just mix it as strong as the patient can drink it). Also I have heard good reports about wheatgrass being effective for cancer. I amalso convinced that B17 can be very beneficial for cancer sufferers. Every day I eat the seeds from twoapples. Like apricots, apple seedscontain B17, also known as laetrile. B17in its own right has a good track record with cancer. Many people whom I provided the oil to didnot change their diets or anything else but were still cured with the oil. From my point of view, anyone with cancershould be doing everything they possibly can to optimize their chance ofsurvival. So by all means, take hemp oilfor your cancer, but do not ignore other natural beneficial treatments
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by Romeo4real(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2010
Whilst there is no medical proof regarding Hemp Seed Oil and cancer, the health benefits of Hemp Oil are well documented.

It is the most balanced and richest natural single source of essential oils for human consumption. It has exactly the correct ratio of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids that the human body requires - 3:1, and provides all essential amino acids and essential fatty acids

It has been shown to be beneficial in the treatment of AIDS patients regarding its boosting effects on weak and damaged immune systems. It is highly effective in the treatment of Eczema, Hypertension, and a variety of other ailments. It is also good for hair and nails, with most people showing an improvement in as little as 2 weeks of daily consumption.

I personally use oil in salads or anything i eat (its not for cooking). I also eat the Hemp seeds themselves and take Hemp protein powder.
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2010
^where can I get this hemp oil?
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by Romeo4real(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^^^ You should be able to get in most health stores, or online.
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by akanke79: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2010
The best advice is to make the oil yourself for maximum quality ,if i may ask which country do you live ?
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by akanke79: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2010
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by relationshipdj: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by Spellcasting: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2014
My Mother in law was diagnosed with breast cancer and she was at the point of death, with cancer of the Breast in it final stage is now back alive and she is so healthy now. Thanks to Dr.Kish cannabis oil that we bought at drkish022@outlook.com, the Hemp oil was successfully used in curing my mother in-law breast cancer within 3 months as stated in phoenix tear.

[i][/i]
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by cornie11: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cannabis oil is really wonderful and effective because i used it on my Son who had been suffering from cancer for almost three years, now he is totally cured from Cancer, i never actual believed in it till i watched a documentary and read some testimonies of patients who gave credit to the oil after using it and particularly to Dr Aziza who supplied them the oil. i am a living testimony to cannabis oil from a genuine source, if by chance you need this cannabis oil in question to cure Cancer contact Dr Aziza with his Email azizahealingtemple@gmail.com
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by LizNaira: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2014
I use lemons which have anticancer properties to prevent cancer read more http://littleladyhealth..com/2014/10/fighting-cancer-with-lemons.html
Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by JaneRobin: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2015
Hey! I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Rick Simpson cannabis oil brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the drugs the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Risk Simpson. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for cancer that is Not true ,just contact him and get cannabis oil from Rick Simpson to your cancer and you will be free and free for ever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: ricksimpsonmedicalservice@outlook.com Contact him and be free from cancer!

Re: Can Hemp Oil Really Cure Cancer,terminal Illness Etc by JaneRobin: 6:31am On Mar 09, 2015
Hey! I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Rick Simpson cannabis oil brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the drugs the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Risk Simpson. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for cancer that is Not true ,just contact him and get cannabis oil from Rick Simpson to your cancer and you will be free and free for ever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: ricksimpsonmedicalservice@outlook.com Contact him and be free from cancer!..

(1) (Reply)

Waist Or Back Pain / Fibroid Cure / Reason Why I Can Never Have Sex Or Have Any Woman In My Life Again. pic added.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.