Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Neymar's Alleged Rape Video Surfaces Online - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar's Alleged Rape Video Surfaces Online (392 Views)

Breaking: Just In All The Footballers That Hate Each Video Surfaces Online Trend / Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar's Alleged Rape Video Surfaces Online by Gossipninja: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2019
The Neymar rape case is suddenly becoming a serious issue as the accuser has been granted permission to purse the rape case against Neymar.

Since the allegation came public, Neymar has been releasing various text, whatsapp chat and photos to prove his innocence and maintained he was set up by the lady in question.

In his latest move, Neymar released an hotel video that showed the lady attacking him.

Here is the transcript of what was said in the video:

They lay in bed. She hits him.
thereby:

Neymar: no no no ... no! Do not hit me, I do not like it!

Lady: are you going to hit me? you will hit me?

Neymar: Excuse me. Not there ... (and tries to get up)

Lady: but I'm going to hit you !!! Do you know why I'm going to hit you ?! do you know why? Why did you attack me? yesterday you left me alone ... (throws something in her hand)

Neymar : stop !! Do not do that, calm down !! calm!!! and then the video ends.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/neymars-alleged-rape-video-surfaces-online-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Neymar's Alleged Rape Video Surfaces Online by Gossipninja: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Neymar's Alleged Rape Video Surfaces Online by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2019
But forget i don't trust Neymar..
Re: Neymar's Alleged Rape Video Surfaces Online by Earthquake3: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Neymar has fallen into the trap

1 Like

Re: Neymar's Alleged Rape Video Surfaces Online by harkandey(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2019
lol, the was just a attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch In November/december Could Be In Nigeria / Which Team(s) Will Play The 2019 EPL Community Shield? / Stream Live Now: Afcon 2019 Ghana Vs Benin Stream For Free On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.