Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau (3952 Views)

Who Are More Romantic? Yoruba Or Igbo Or Hausa? / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by joefit4gur(m): 1:45am On May 07, 2007
I think TAURUSIANS ARE shocked grin
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by ikamefa(f): 1:58am On May 07, 2007
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LIBRAs or is it the LIBRAN (The sign of the scale)

they are the best grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Free(f): 9:25pm On May 07, 2007
yea Taurus --- we da Bomb!!! grin grin grin
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by uyai(f): 10:11pm On May 07, 2007
virgo's. we are very gentle, we avoid trouble as much as we can.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by chiogo(f): 10:16pm On May 07, 2007
joefit4gur:

I think TAURUSIANS ARE shocked grin
Free:

yea Taurus --- we da Bomb!!! grin grin grin

yup, we the besttttttttttttttttt!
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by joefit4gur(m): 1:48am On May 08, 2007
Thereze something you are loosing you other Zodiac signs, Taurus is ruled by a planet called Venus (and Venus is the planet of love) Taurusian are really romantic when it comes to love, romantic, they dont give in easily but when they ARE IN, they never leave you, Try one of them,

HEHE!!! grin
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by iice(f): 2:57pm On May 09, 2007
Lmao all zodiacs have the capacity to be romantic and understanding. Taurus are usually headstrong - the 'Bull'.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by deekseen(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2007
The BULL depicts rugged nature, violence and being stubborn. The VIRGIN, you all know what that means. Meekness, freshness, tenderness, sexiness, caring and above all loving.

try one and watch your lame life become full of LOVE.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by deekseen(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2007
Romance r Us VIRGO grin
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by iice(f): 3:35pm On May 09, 2007
I thought Virgos were analytical and tend to be perfectionists?
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by deekseen(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2007
@iice,
u're not far from being correct, we're also considerate
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by johnnygan(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2007
Up Taurus.
All Taurus and Taurus lovers, where y'all at?
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by trendy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2007
wow, i cant argue jare!
we all are romantic grin
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by johnnygan(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2007
I never knew Tauruses were these much
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by deekseen(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2007
what's your sign trendy?
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by trendy(f): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2007
Libra cool

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by johnnygan(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2007
Libra!
Duh!

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by LadyGodiva(f): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2007
CANCERRRR!
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Joey82(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2007
I'm scorpio, we've got da sting.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by johnnygan(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2007
I don't wanna get infected with cancer yet.
And for scopion, your stings ain't so good at romance. It hurts
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Joey82(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2007
U got it wrong johnnygan, romance can never be lively without dem stings, it makes d whole show sour and sweet. Only wish u were a scorpio,so u culd understand.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2007
Aries. You can't beat The Ram.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by deekseen(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2007
Rams, crabs, bulls, fishes, scorpions, etc. None is as much a sign for affection as a Virgin.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by deekseen(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2007
Next time you think of a virgin, have the Virgin Mary in your mind. Think of the perfect affection she had. No wonder some christian sects honour her.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by vindoheney(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2007
pisces are the best when it comes to romance and understanding. better check ur statisctics well.
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2007
vindoheney:

pisces are the best when it comes to romance and understanding. better check your statisctics well.

thats it, my guy you've just said it all
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by nosilla(f): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2007
Taurean, Romantic, loving, faithful with a tiny bit of stubborness but most of all a fantastic lover!

That just about sums me up grin

nosillA XX
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by johnnygan(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2007
Another Taurus!
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Mandora(f): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2007
I think Librans r d most romantic of all d zodiac signs. Taurians r 2 "realistic" 2 b romantic. They r supposedly searching 4 material comforts 2 stop n smell d roses

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by johnnygan(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2007
Another outlaw to Taurusians
@ Oga
Please kick and ban user
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by nosilla(f): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2007
Am far from materialistic!!
Re: Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau by Mandora(f): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2007
If u say so. may b u r an exception 2 d rule. But I'm almost 80% sure dat pple wit d taurius zodiac sign r very materialistic. I dont think its a negative thing though I just know it robs of dem of being romantic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men / How Can I Get Him? / Girlfriend Taller Than Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.