Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. (3130 Views)

Crunchy, Fresh Chin-chin Available In Ikorodu. Please Call Me. Thanks. / Perfect Money Now Available From Pufftech Exchange / Buy 1gb Mtn @ 650 Naira And 250mb Etisalat @ 350 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Do you love eating Cupcakes? Cupcakes are lovely snacks that go well with soft drinks like Coca Cola, Bigi Cola, Bigi Apple, Mirinda, Fanta etc. I bake fluffy and delicious Cupcakes on a daily basis. People have praised my Cupcakes for their nice taste and low Sugar content. Why don't you order for my Cupcakes? I make them for 650 Naira Per Dozen. I use healthy natural flavours when making my Cupcakes cool cool cool. My Cupcakes come with different flavours- Strawberry, Pineapple, Banana, Orange, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Cinnamon, Raisin etc.

I make my Cupcakes in a very clean kitchen. I take hygiene seriously when I am baking. This is because we are what we eat. You can eat Cupcakes in your home, office or pack them snacks for your children to take to school. Guests in your office can also be served Cupcakes and cold drinks when waiting for appointments. If you own a Supermarket or Shop, I can supply Cupcakes to your sales outlets on a daily and consistent basis. I can also make Cupcakes for your love feasts, conferences, parties etc. Please let me know the amount of Cupcakes you want cool cool cool, and I will supply your orders to you for a small fee.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks for your Patronage. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
When you are in your office and you need a quick snack, Cupcakes can keep you happy. 5 Cupcakes and a glass of milk or a bottle of chilled Fanta, Mirinda, Pepsi Cola, 7UP or Sprite will get you prepared for the next tasks you need to do before closing from work. My name is Itunuoluwa. I make Cupcakes and Cakes for a living. My Cupcakes are well crafted with fine flour and natural flavours and you can get a Dozen of them for 600 Naira smiley smiley smiley. If you have a love feast in Church, I can supply Cupcakes for the event. If you can just let me know the amount of Cupcakes you need per Dozen, I will fulfill your order promptly. Why don't you contact me today?

If you are organizing a Conference or a Seminar, or you organize skills acquisition classes for people, I can provide Cupcakes you can serve to the audience, clients and students. Cupcakes with cream and chocolate toppings will cost you a bit more per Dozen, but my Cupcakes are very affordable and high in quality. I can also deliver them to you for a small fee.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779.

Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with Love smiley smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hello, how is your weekend going? How are you today? How was service? May the good lord continue to protect us all through this year in Jesus name. Amen. We will have great testimonies at the end of 2019. Amen.

What kind of snacks do your kids take to school, please? Have you packed Cupcakes for them to take to School? Cupcakes are great snacks and they are loved by Children and Adults alike smiley smiley smiley. I make fluffy, healthy and delicious Cupcakes. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira Per Dozen. I bake my Cupcakes with fine, natural flour and flavours. I don't use chemical preservatives for my Cupcakes. So you can be sure that you are eating healthy Cupcakes. Cleanliness is something I take very seriously and I bake in a very clean and nice Kitchen. How can I help you with your Cupcake needs? Cupcakes can be enjoyed with soft drinks, chocolate drinks and Milkshakes. Drinks like Pepsi, Coca Cola, Bigi Apple etc are natural companions of Cupcakes cool cool cool. I make all kinds of Cupcakes. The options you have are unlimited. Just let me know the type of Cupcake you want ( Fondant Cupcakes, Icing Cupcakes, Cream Cupcakes or Basic Cupcakes ) per Dozen. I can also deliver your Cupcakes to you for a small fee. I am based in Lagos, Nigeria. You can also order Cupcakes for your Friends, Family and Loved Ones in Nigeria if you are based abroad. There are no limits as to what I can do for you when it comes to Cakes and Cupcakes.

So, why don't you Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779, so that I can start working on your Cupcake order?

Thanks for your Patronage. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love.

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Another day has come and it will end by 12.00 am. We are in June 2019. The year is half gone. However, we should thank the lord for his mercies and goodness to us. Good health will not depart from us. Amen. Strange ailments and diseases will not overpower our bodies in Jesus Name. We are blessed. God will continue to prosper the work of our hands and our jobs. For those who are into Soul Winning and Ministry work, God will continue to strengthen us on a daily basis. Amen.

I am Itunu and I am still interested in making Cupcakes for you cool cool cool. How many Dozens of Cupcakes do you want? My Cupcakes cost 600 Naira per Dozen. I make fluffy, well crafted and delicious Cupcakes in my clean Kitchen. I bake with fine flour and natural flavours. How can I help you with your Cupcake needs? Do you know that people have told me they love eating my Cupcakes because of the low sugar content in them? My Cupcakes are healthy and they are baked with you on my mind. Cupcakes go well with tea, coffee, milkshakes and soft drinks. You can serve guests in your office Cupcakes with soft drinks like RC Cola, Fanta, Sprite etc. How about your children in Primary school? You can pack my lovely Cupcakes for them as part of their lunch in school. I have customers who include Cupcakes as part of the snacks their children take to school. I make all kinds of Cupcakes. From basic Cupcakes to advanced Cupcakes with lots of toppings, icing, chocolate etc. Just let me know what you want and I will fulfill your order promptly. I can also supply Cupcakes to your Shop, Store or Supermarket on a constant basis.

Prices of my Cupcakes start from 600 Naira per Dozen.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks.

Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love smiley smiley smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good Afternoon, how is your day going? My prayer is that Peace that passes all understanding will descend upon you and your family. The storms of life will not overwhelm you in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. You will continue to be Productive and Fulfilled all the days of your life. Amen.

I have continued making Cupcakes for my Clients, Customers and the Public. Do you own a Supermarket, Shop or Sales Point and you want someone to deliver nice Cupcakes to you on a Weekly or daily basis? I can be your supplier of quality and well crafted Cupcakes. I make all kinds of Cupcakes and my prices start from 600 Naira Per Dozen. I use good quality flour and natural flavours when making my Cupcakes. I get fresh eggs and nutritious butter to make Cupcakes for you. Cupcakes are great as snacks and you can enjoy them with Milkshakes, Chocolate drinks, Malt drinks and soft drinks like Fanta Lemon, Mirinda, Pepsi, Bigi Cola, RC Cola etc. Guests and Clients in your office will also love my Cupcakes when they come to see you for business transactions. You can also pack Cupcakes for your children as part of their lunch when they go to school in the morning cool cool. I also make advanced Cupcakes if you request for them. I can deliver your orders to you for a small fee. If you are organizing a Training Class or Seminar, I can supply you with Cupcakes that you can serve to your audience during break times. I can also supply Cupcakes for Church Events and Love Feasts. Just let me know the quantity of Cupcakes you want and I will fulfill your order. Thanks. You can check this thread for pictures of my Cupcakes. I made them all by myself.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with Love.

1 Like

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good afternoon smiley smiley smiley smiley. How is your day going? I guess you are gearing up to have a fantastic weekend. Work hard and play hard, right? Hmm. May the good lord continue to bless the work of your hands. The goodness and mercies of the lord will follow you all the days of your life in Jesus Name. Amen. We shall not become the victims of Armed Robbers, Kidnappers and Ritualists in Jesus Name. Amen.

I can make delicious Cupcakes at an affordable price for you. Do you love eating Cupcakes and you want someone who can make them for you on a consistent basis? Do you own a Shop or a Supermarket and you want me to supply Cupcakes that you can sell for a profit? Are you an organizer of Seminars, Training Classes, Workshops or Conferences and you need someone to supply Cupcakes to your events on a regular basis? Participants of Conferences and Seminars often become hungry after listening to speeches for hours, you know. They will appreciate it if you serve them refreshments like Cupcakes and cold soft drinks like Pepsi Cola, RC Cola, Mirinda, 7UP, Sprite, Bigi Apple etc. I can supply Cupcakes for your events in whatever capacity you want me to smiley smiley smiley. Just let me know the amount of Cupcakes you want and I will fulfill your order. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira Per Dozen. I can also supply Cupcakes for your birthday parties, Office Events, graduation parties, house warming ceremonies etc. Why don't you order some Cupcakes from me? I am passionate about what I do and your happiness and satisfaction with my Cupcakes is cherished greatly by me. People tell me my Cupcakes have a low sugar content and that they love my Cupcakes that way cool cool cool cool. I use healthy flour and natural flavours to make my Cupcakes. I want you to enjoy my Cupcakes. I make all kinds of Cupcakes. I've got no limits when it comes to making Cupcakes. Let me have a picture of the Cupcake you want and I will fulfill your order. My name is Itunuoluwa. Check this thread for pictures of my Cupcakes. I made them by myself. I am waiting for your orders.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks a lot. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with Love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hello smiley smiley smiley. How was service today? Hmm. God is good and his mercies endureth forever. You are covered in the blood of Jesus and you will go out and come in everyday to your house safely. Amen. As this year continues to progress, bad news about yourself and your family members will not be your portion. Amen. Kidnappers will not lay their hands on you and your family in Jesus name. You are blessed. Amen.

I am still making Cupcakes for your consumption smiley smiley smiley. My name is Itunuoluwa and my passion is making Cakes and Cupcakes. I am always learning on a daily basis even though I am a Professional in this business. I keep trying to master all kinds of Cupcake making skills so that I can serve you better. What are your Cupcake needs? When is your next event coming up? Do you want me to supply Cupcakes to your Store or Supermarket on a consistent basis? My Cupcakes are very affordable and they start from 600 Naira Per Dozen. I make delicious and tasty Cupcakes with good quality flour and natural flavours. I use flavours like Black Currant, Apple, Apple Cinnamon, Blueberry, Apricot, Butterscotch, Caramel, Vanilla, Vanilla Creamy etc. The flavours list I have is very vast. Just let me know what you want and I will fulfill your Cupcake order. If you are hosting a party, office event or a Conference, you can order for my Cupcakes. Conference attendees will appreciate a host that serves them some refreshments during breaks in the proceedings of the day. A couple of Cupcakes and a bottle of RC Cola, Bigi Cola, Coca Cola, Fanta, 7UP, Sprite etc will put a smile on their faces and make them more relaxed as they absorb what you are teaching them.

Do you pack lunches for your children to school? Including my fluffy Cupcakes in their lunch packs will be a great treat for them. What do you think cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy? Kids love my Cupcakes and some of my clients say they love it that my Cupcakes have a low sugar content. For those who have ordered Cakes or Cupcakes from me, I am very grateful for your patronage. Without you, I am nothing. Please help spread the word about my Cake and Cupcakes business. I can work on your Cupcake orders at any time of the day. I make Last Minute Cupcakes. I also bake in a very clean kitchen. I use fresh eggs and good quality ingredients to make Cupcakes for you. Why don't you order Cupcakes from me today?

Please Call or Whatsapp 08127572345 or 08058855779. I will respond to your messages and calls immediately. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love cool cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
May this week yield open doors and more blessings for you. May you wax stronger in your job and make solid profits in your business this week. Amen. No matter what the Nigerian economy looks like, you will prosper mightily in 2019 in Jesus Name. Amen. As 2019 moves on, you will move on to higher realms of Progress and Success in Jesus Name. Amen.

I am still making Cupcakes for your consumption. What kind of Cupcake do you want me to make for you? I make basic Cupcakes, Medium level Cupcakes and Advanced Cupcakes. I use natural flavours for my Cupcakes alongside well sourced flour. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira per Dozen. Do you have an upcoming event or birthday party? Are you an organizer of Seminars and Conferences? Is your Company going to hold its Annual General Meeting ( AGM ) soon? Why don't you let me supply Cupcakes for your events? I will make delicious Cupcakes that your guests and attendees will enjoy during short breaks smiley smiley smiley. Do you know that Cupcakes can be enjoyed with Milkshakes, Chocolate drinks, soft drinks ( Sprite, Morning Dew, Coca Cola, Mirinda, Pepsi Cola ) etc ? You can also serve Cupcakes to your guests and clients when they come to your office. Children also love my Cupcakes smiley smiley smiley. My Customers pack my Cupcakes as part of the lunch packs of their children when they are going to school in the morning. My Cupcakes contain a low amount of sugar and they still have a great taste. I can also supply Cupcakes to your shop or supermarket on a consistent basis. Just let me know the days you want me to bring the Cupcakes to your store. You can depend on me to ensure a smooth flow of Cupcakes to your outlet. Some of the natural flavours I use for my Cupcakes are Apricot, Banana, Pineapple, Cranberry, Guava, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Peanut etc.

Why don't you Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779, so that I can start working on your Cupcake order? Thanks for your patronage. I appreciate you all. Thank You. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Happy Sunday cool cool cool. How is your weekend going? I hope you have taken time to rest properly and prepare for the new week commencing tomorrow. May the good lord continue to be with you and your family. Amen. The lord will set a table of Progress and Achievements before you in your lifetime and you will flourish exceedingly. Amen.

I am still in the business of making Cupcakes for your maximum enjoyment smiley smiley smiley. I respectfully await your orders. I use fine quality flour and natural flavours for my Cupcakes. I have a passion for baking and I am already thinking of my next Cupcake orders. People have told me they enjoy eating my Cupcakes. They say they love my Cupcakes because they contain a low amount of sugar. I always consider the health of my clients when fulfilling their Cupcake orders. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira per dozen. I make basic Cupcakes and advanced Cupcakes. Just let me know the kind of Cupcakes you want and I will get the job done for you. If you have a Supermarket, Shop or Store, I can supply you with high quality Cupcakes you can sell to your customers. I can do this on a daily, weekly or Monthly basis for you. We can do good business together smiley smiley smiley smiley. I can supply Cupcakes to your office or home. Are you having a love feast in your church? I can make Cupcakes for your love feast or other church programs. Cupcakes are lovely snacks and they go well with cold soft drinks like Fanta, Coca Cola, RC Cola, Mirinda, Pepsi, Morning Dew, Bigi Apple etc. You can also enjoy well made Cupcakes with Milkshakes, Tea or Coffee. Why don't you place your orders so that I can start fulfilling them?

Birthdays, Graduation Parties, Church Events, Office Events, Shops, Supermarkets, Stores etc, I am ready to fulfill your Cupcake orders. Order Cupcakes from me and you will enjoy the experience.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will get back to you immediately. Thank you. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Happy Sunday to us all. You are blessed. You are favoured in the lord. May the good lord continue to bless the work of our hands. Amen. I pray that this coming week will yield open doors for all of us. Amen.

I am still making Cupcakes for your consumption. How can I help you with your Cupcake needs? I make all kinds of Cupcakes from basic Cupcakes to advanced Cupcakes. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira per dozen. I can make Cupcakes for your events like birthday parties, conferences, seminars, church events including Love Feasts, Inter house Sports days, office events etc. Children love my Cupcakes smiley smiley smiley. You can order for my Cupcakes and pack them for your kids as part of their lunch when they are going to school in the morning. My Cupcakes are made in a very clean kitchen and I am very focused when it comes to personal hygiene. You can be rest assured that when you are eating my Cupcakes, you are consuming healthy food products from Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Quality is my watchword when I am making Cakes and Cupcakes. Do you have a Supermarket, Shop or Store? I can supply Cupcakes to your sales point on a daily or weekly basis. Cupcakes go well with soft drinks like Morning Dew, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, Mirinda, Pepsi, Bigi Apple, Bigi Cola, Bigi Orange, 7UP etc. You can also enjoy Cupcakes with Milkshakes and Chocolate drinks. I use natural flavours including Vanilla, Strawberry, Banana, Apple, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Chocolate, Orange, Peach etc for my Cupcakes. Why don't you order Cupcakes from me today? Fluffy, delicious and well crafted Cupcakes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I can deliver your Cupcake orders to your home or office for a small fee.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks for your Patronage. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes made with Love cool cool cool cool.

NB: The Cupcakes in the picture are not burnt. They are a kind of Cupcake I make on request from Clients and Customers. Thanks.

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Good evening smiley smiley smiley. I am still in the business of making fluffy and delicious Cupcakes for your consumption. How was service today? May the good lord continue to guide and protect us all in Jesus name. Amen. We shall see January 2020 in good health and prosperity in Jesus name. Amen. We shall not fall into the hands of kidnappers and ritualists. Amen. Thank you, Jesus.

I want to make Cupcakes for you. I make all kinds of Cupcakes from basic Cupcakes to advanced Cupcakes. My Cupcakes are delicious, with low sugar content and well crafted. I make Cupcakes with healthy flour and natural flavours. I don't use artificial flavours for my Cakes and Cupcakes. My Kitchen is very clean and tidy, so you can be sure of the quality of Cupcakes you are eating when you order from me. My Cupcakes are affordable and they start from 600 Naira per dozen smiley smiley smiley. If you own a Shop, Supermarket or Store, I can supply Cupcakes to you on a Weekly or Daily basis. Whatever time schedule works for you, we can do good business together. Please Call or Whatsapp me so we start negotiating. Cupcakes are nice to eat and wash down with cold soft drinks like Sprite, Mirinda, Pepsi Cola, RC Cola, Morning Dew, 7UP, Bigi Apple, Bigi Cola, Bigi Orange, Coke etc. Milkshakes and Tea and Coffee can also be used to enjoy Cupcakes. Do you have kids who are still attending Primary School? Children love my Cupcakes. You can pack my Cupcakes as part of your children's lunch when they leave for school in the morning. They will thank you for the gesture. I can deliver Cupcakes to your home or office for a small fee. If you organize Seminars and Conferences, I can supply Cupcakes you can serve to your audience or program participants cool cool cool. Just let me know the amount of Cupcakes you want per dozen. I will fulfill your order. You can see pictures of Cupcakes I made on this thread.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thank you. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes made with love smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Good evening, how is your weekend going smiley smiley smiley smiley? Let's thank God for this 2020. All our expectations for this year shall be met in Jesus name. Amen. We shall not lack good health and great opportunities. It shall be well with all of us this year. Amen.

Do you love Cupcakes? I am still making Cupcakes for your enjoyment and consumption. I love making Cupcakes. I wake up every morning with a strong desire to make the best Cupcakes on Planet Earth. How can I help you with your Cupcake needs? If you have a Shop, Supermarket or Store, I can supply you with Cupcakes on a daily and weekly basis. My Cupcakes are delicious, very tasty and they contain a low amount of sugar. People have told me they enjoy eating my Cupcakes and also packing them as part of the contents of the lunch box of their kids. I use good quality flour and natural flavours when making my Cupcakes- Your Cupcakes. Thank you for your orders and patronage. I appreciate your support, Nairalanders cool cool cool cool. You are blessed and amazing.

My Cupcakes are now 650 Naira per dozen. I have tried to lower costs of production to arrive at this new price. Please, bear with me. Some of the natural flavours I use include Strawberry, Raspberry, Orange, Peach, Lemon, Coconut, Butterscotch, Buttercream, Vanilla, Chocolate, Pineapple, Red Velvet etc. Please let me know the flavour you want when you are ordering Cupcakes from me. Thanks. I can supply Cupcakes to your office and home for a small fee. I also make Cupcakes for love feasts and Church Programs. If you organize Seminars and Conferences, I can supply Cupcakes of all flavours for you to give your guests as snacks smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. They will appreciate you for giving them my Cupcakes. Cupcakes go well with soft drinks like Coca Cola, Fanta, Mirinda, Sprite, RC Cola, Morning Dew, Pepsi Cola, Bigi Cola, Bigi Apple, Fanta Lemon. And also with Tea, Coffee and Milkshakes. You can go through this thread for pictures of my Cupcakes. I made them myself. Thanks.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your Calls immediately. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love.

1 Like

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Father, we thank you for April 2020. We thank you for keeping us safe during the current crisis rocking the world. May your name be praised. Nigeria will flourish and will not be defeated by the Coronavirus. Amen. Death and Misfortune will not visit our homes and the houses of our loved ones in Jesus Name. Amen. Your business will prosper in 2020, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. You are blessed. Amen.

I am still making Cupcakes for your enjoyment. If you are in Ikorodu and other parts of Lagos, I can get your orders delivered to you for a small fee. What kind of Cupcake do you want me to make for you? I make all kinds of Cupcakes from basic cupcakes to advanced cupcakes smiley smiley smiley smiley. My Cupcakes start from 650 Naira per dozen. People love eating my Cupcakes and they say they love them due to the low amount of sugar in them. I use healthy flour and natural flavours for my Cupcakes. My kitchen is very clean and organized. I maintain a high personal hygiene routine in my Cake business. This is because I care about what you put into your stomach. So I make sure my Cakes and Cupcakes are made in a clean environment. I can supply Cupcakes to your Shop, Supermarket and Store on a daily and weekly basis. Contact me and lets do business together. You are blessed.

Some of the natural flavours I use include Lemon, Coconut, Peach, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Vanilla, Pineapple, Red Velvet, Orange, Raspberry, Strawberry, Chocolate etc. Please, specify the natural flavour you want and I will use it in making your Cupcakes. I use up to 15 different natural flavours. My Cupcakes will be delivered to you fresh. I can supply and deliver tasty Cupcakes to your home or office. I am an expert in doing that. Cupcakes are great snacks and they go well with cold soft drinks like Bigi Cola, RC Cola, Sprite, 7UP, Fanta, Coca Cola, Morning Dew, Mirinda, Pepsi etc. You can also enjoy my well crafted Cupcakes with Tea, Coffee and Milkshakes. Yummy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. I will be making some Cupcakes tonight. Why don't place an order for Cupcakes you can eat at home with your family during this lockdown period? I will fulfill your order. Thanks for your patronage.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to you immediately. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes and Cupcakes baked with love cool cool cool cool.

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello, it is the beginning of new week in this lockdown period. How are you and your family? My prayer is that God will continue to protect our families, friends and loved ones from this Coronavirus Pandemic smiley smiley smiley smiley. It shall be well with us in all ramifications. Amen. We shall all come out of this difficult period victoriously in Jesus name. Amen. I am so grateful for your patronage, Nairalanders. Without you, I am nothing.

I am still making Cupcakes for your enjoyment. If you make orders, your orders will be delivered to you in a great condition. I will arrange the delivery of delicious and fluffy Cupcakes to you anywhere you are located in Lagos. I make all kinds of Cupcakes, starting from basic Cupcakes to advanced Cupcakes. My Cupcakes are affordable and you don't need to rob a bank to afford them. My Cupcakes start from 650 Naira per dozen. My brand of Cupcakes contain a low amount of sugar, and they are made with good quality flour and natural flavours. I bake in a very clean and hygienic kitchen. I am really interested in the nutritious and hygienic quality of the Cupcakes and Cakes you purchase from me. How can I help you with your Cupcake needs? If you own a Supermarket, Shop or Store, I can supply well crafted Cupcakes to you on a daily or weekly basis. I can also supply Cupcakes to your offices and homes. Children absolutely love eating my Cupcakes cool cool cool cool. You can also serve Cupcakes to your guests at home or in the office. Do you organize Conferences and Seminars? Please get in touch with me and lets do business. I can supply Cupcakes you can give to your audience and attendees. Please let me know the amount of Cupcakes you want per dozen. Thanks.

Some of the natural flavours I use for my Cupcakes include Strawberry, Vanilla, Red Velvet, Apple, Pineapple, Orange, Coconut, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Raspberry, Chocolate etc. Please let me know the flavour you want when you are making your order. Thanks. You can enjoy Cupcakes with Tea, Coffee and Milkshakes.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your messages and calls immediately. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love cool cool cool cool cool.

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2020
Happy Sunday smiley smiley smiley smiley. May 2020 be a rewarding and fulfilling year for all of us in Jesus name. Amen. We will remember this year due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, but God will remember 2020 because of the good things he will do in our lives. Amen. For those who are looking for new jobs, God will open fresh doors of employment for you in Jesus name. Amen. If you are looking for the fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered this year in Jesus name. Amen.

My Cupcakes start from 650 Naira per dozen. I make all kinds of Cupcakes starting from basic ones to advanced Cupcakes. I use natural flavours for my Cakes including Vanilla, Red Velvet, Strawberry, Peach, Lemon, Apple, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Mango, Orange, Raspberry, Coconut, Chocolate etc. How can I help you with your Cupcake needs? If you have a Supermarket, Store or Shop, I can supply you with Cupcakes on a daily or weekly basis. Just let me know the amount of Cupcakes you want per dozen. I can also supply Cupcakes to your offices and homes. Cupcakes are lovely snacks and they can be enjoyed with chilled soft drinks like RC Cola, Coca Cola, Sprite, 7UP, Mirinda, Morning Dew, Bigi Apple, Bigi Cola etc. You can also enjoy my Cupcakes with milkshakes, tea and coffee. Children love my Cupcakes smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. They are always asking my Customers and Clients to order Cupcakes for them all the time. No matter where you are in Lagos, I can get your Cupcake and Cake orders to you for a small fee. If you organize Conferences and Seminars, I can supply Cupcakes that you can serve your audience during break time. They will thank you for this gesture, you know. Please get in touch with me and let us do business. I can also make Cupcakes for your birthday parties. Thanks for your patronage.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or 08058855779. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love cool cool cool cool cool.

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Hello, Good Morning cool cool cool cool cool. May this weekend bring multiple blessings your way in Jesus Name. Amen. I am here to help you with your Cupcake needs. My name is Itunuoluwa and I love making Cakes and Cupcakes. My Cupcakes start from 650 Naira per dozen. I make basic and advanced Cupcakes. I am based in Ikorodu but I can supply Cupcakes to all parts of Lagos State. If you own a Store, Shop or Supermarket, I can supply Cupcakes to you on a daily or weekly basis. I can supply Cupcakes to your parties, office events, homes, schools etc. You only need to pay a small fee for deliveries.

I use natural flavours and good quality flour for my Cupcakes. I bake in a very clean and hygienic Kitchen. I want to make sure you consume healthy Cakes and Cupcakes when you make your orders. Let me know the flavour you want when ordering Cupcakes from me. And I will fulfill your order. We were formerly known as Dream Slices Cakes. Our business name is now Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Our Cakes and Cupcakes are very affordable.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your calls and messages immediately. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love cool cool cool cool cool cool.

Re: Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Monday is the beginning of a new week smiley smiley smiley smiley. May God's blessings and favour encircle us this week in Jesus name. Amen. July 2020 will be the beginning of great things in your life. You will never stay on one spot in life. Amen. How are you doing? How is work and family? Let us thank God for everything.

I am now based in Ikorodu but I can supply Cupcakes to all parts of Lagos State. My Cupcakes are really tasty and well crafted. My Cupcakes contain a low amount of sugar and I use healthy flour in making them. I make Cupcakes with natural flavours including Strawberry, Vanilla, Apple, Pineapple, Coconut, Chocolate, Lemon, Orange, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Raspberry, Red Velvet, Peach and 10 other natural flavours. Please let me know the flavour you want when you are making your orders. I make basic and advanced Cupcakes starting from 650 Naira per dozen. When are you going to order Cupcakes from me? People enjoy eating my Cupcakes smiley smiley smiley smiley. Do you own a Shop, Supermarket or Store? I can supply you with Cupcakes on a daily and weekly basis. Please reach out to me and let us discuss business. Thanks. You can also serve Cupcakes to guests in your home or office. They will thank you for your gesture. Cupcakes go well with cold soft drinks like Fanta, Sprite, Coke, Pepsi, Bigi Cola, Bigi Orange, RC Cola, Mirinda etc. You can also enjoy Cupcakes with tea, coffee and milkshakes. I have clients who order Cupcakes for their kids every weekend smiley smiley smiley smiley. The children will not let them rest until the Cupcakes are ordered. My Cupcakes are fresh and fluffy. Let me be your Cupcake plug. I am grateful for your patronage so far. Thanks so much. God bless you.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or 08058855779. I will respond to your calls immediately. Thank you. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love cool cool cool cool cool cool.

(1) (Reply)

How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) / Nerotrend Meter Custom Indicator 30days Free Trial, Hurry Get Yours Now / Easy Way To Migrate To Europe Legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.