Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Crunchy, Fresh Chin-chin Available In Ikorodu. Please Call Me. Thanks. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Crunchy, Fresh Chin-chin Available In Ikorodu. Please Call Me. Thanks. (1147 Views)

Hardworking Plumber Available In Ikorodu. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Do You Still Make Chin Chin By Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crunchy, Fresh Chin-chin Available In Ikorodu. Please Call Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 2:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Hello, Sandoka Chin-Chin at your service. Do you want nice Chin-chin you can sell in your Shop or Supermarket? Do you love eating Chin-Chin and you want them Fresh, Crunchy and well packaged? Sandoka Chin-Chin is well made, tasty and fresh. 500 Naira per dozen ( 13 Packs @ 50 Naira per pack ).
We can supply dozens of Sandoka Chin-chin to you cool cool cool cool. Are you in Ikorodu? We can get your orders across to you very quickly if you are living or doing business in Ikorodu, Lagos State. Our Chinchin is hygienically fried and packed. And we use good quality flour, Milk, Butter, Sugar and Vegetable oil to make our delicious Chinchin.

We can also make Chinchin for your Wedding, Birthday Party, Graduation Party etc. Sandoka Chinchin tastes so good smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. We want to do business with you. Thanks.

Please Call or Whatsapp 07049598500 and we will respond to your immediately. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Crunchy, Fresh Chin-chin Available In Ikorodu. Please Call Me. Thanks. by ipobarethieves: 3:38am On Dec 18, 2020
sad Dis small tin like groundnut sad sad.U can sell it to school kids sad.I buy big plastic bottles weekly on the island.I for patronise/order for it but it's TOO SMALL sad
Re: Crunchy, Fresh Chin-chin Available In Ikorodu. Please Call Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 3:43am On Dec 19, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad Dis small tin like groundnut sad sad.U can sell it to school kids sad.I buy big plastic bottles weekly on the island.I for patronise/order for it but it's TOO SMALL sad

It is actually the standard size for a pack of Chin-Chin ( 50 Naira ) you are seeing in the picture. Chin-Chin is a great snack. Abeg, make you patronize us, Oga. Thank you. Yes, I will consider your suggestion to sell it to School Children. Thanks.
Re: Crunchy, Fresh Chin-chin Available In Ikorodu. Please Call Me. Thanks. by Skyfornia(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Redman44:
Hello, Sandoka Chin-Chin at your service. Do you want nice Chin-chin you can sell in your Shop or Supermarket? Do you love eating Chin-Chin and you want them Fresh, Crunchy and well packaged? Sandoka Chin-Chin is well made, tasty and fresh. 500 Naira per dozen ( 13 Packs @ 50 Naira per pack ).
We can supply dozens of Sandoka Chin-chin to you cool cool cool cool. Are you in Ikorodu? We can get your orders across to you very quickly if you are living or doing business in Ikorodu, Lagos State. Our Chinchin is hygienically fried and packed. And we use good quality flour, Milk, Butter, Sugar and Vegetable oil to make our delicious Chinchin.

We can also make Chinchin for your Wedding, Birthday Party, Graduation Party etc. Sandoka Chinchin tastes so good smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. We want to do business with you. Thanks.

Please Call or Whatsapp 07049598500 and we will respond to your immediately. Thanks.

Will need a tasty cupcake...I just bought chinchin yesterday, would have requested for chin chin too

(1) (Reply)

Timberlands For Sale / Sandwich Panels For Coldroom And Telecom Shelter / Payza For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.