Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech (28839 Views)

Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate / 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Shaprara: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
DeLinguaMan:
As the 8th National Assembly winds up today, June 6, in preparation for the June 11 inauguration of the 9th Assembly, outgoing Senators and returning Senators are currently giving valedictory speech at the ongoing Special Valedictory Session taking place at the Assembly complex.

Read some speech as compiled by Igbere TV.

Senator Dino Melaye (PDP, Kogi)

Senator David Mark (PDP, Benue)

Senator Kabir Marafa (APC, Zamfara / expelled)

Senator Obinna Ogba (PDP, Ebonyi)

Senator Godswill Akpabio (APC, Akwa-Ibom)

Read more: http://igberetvnews.com/750701/8th-nass-read-melaye-mark-akpabio-valedictory-speech/

The senator who made the Saraki and Abacha comparison is not worthy to even be a councilor, inconsequential comparison by far.
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by SmellingAnus(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
WiLdFLame:
And you think is not smarter than you who’s passing the view..he’s prepared
Lol... Like I said.. I am not a fan of PDP because they were terrible ... I am also not a fan of APC because they are actually worse than PDP...

1 Like

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
I’m a fan of APC Tinubu..APC has got the best brain right now in Nigeria politics and soon they will turn Nigeria misfortune to fortune..it’s not easy to give birth to a kid, nurse it and make him a professor ..no be over night job now ..and there is nothing like miracle in nations building.. ..
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Like I said.. I am not a fan of PDP because they were terrible ... I am also not a fan of APC because they are actually worse than PDP...
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by hybridblood07(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
In as much as I don't like Dino's character on social media, he's still one of the best lawmakers we have. He speaks the truth and talks with boldness.

As for David Mark, I am just imaging how much he looted during his 20 years in the senate.
4everisaac:
Dino is Dino any day, any time. He speaks with courage.

Meanwhile, Apkabio's speech is ridiculous. His confusion is eminent in it.

Bia, so baba Mark after 20yrs, any visible commendable change?

2 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Ijaycool(f): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
The Abacha comparison shaa...
Is that how boldly saraki looted?
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Kulas: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fearless and Courageous DINO is the next governor of Kogi State. Many Nigerians love him including the APC members even though most of them will shy away in asserting that DINO is indeed a hero

2 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Ogaga87(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
olatwo:
Mumu is doing Dino

Your opinion is emphatically irrelevant

1 Like

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Ogaga87(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Udelu99:
Hi

I'm waiting to hear that your village people has become the richest in naija

Stupidity is emphatically high
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by kenzosky: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Did Senator Obina Ogba just likened Saraki's Leadership to that of Abacha? Though he is right because Saraki and Abacha are like 5 and 6, they both want the death of Nigeria. But This goes to show how NAIVE our so called leaders are. How can any sain leader likened any of his colleague to Hitler, sorry i mean Abacha.
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by CORRECTMAN788: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Any Yoruba going against Tinubu is a bastard because right now he’s our leading light. Saraki fuvked up going against TINUBU..you don’t go against Tinubu and go scout free..soon or later ..he will hit you so hard you will have no where to run to. As for PDP as a party..Tinubu is hatching plans for una..he will hit you guys so hard you won’t recover. Tinubu is just the face ..so many mighty warriors underground to make Nigeria a greater country dreamt and envisage by MKO Abiola, a country prosperous and independent that doesn’t bow to any external forces ..USA tried it this year but was disgraced.Long Live Tinubu ..please don’t die now else Yoruba will suffer. Just fulfill Abiolas dream, your dream and make Nigeria a great country. As for those shouting under our amiable Buhari presidency..please manage an like that..Tinubu will realize your dream ..and correct any wrongs you may feel now . 2023 is for Yoruba

Tinubu and yourself should hide your faces in shame! Saraki completed his 4yr tenure shouldering the storm.

Can your Tinubu survive such storm? Certainly not

2 Likes

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by ridbell01(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
GodCovenant:
saraki was the smartest man to ever emerge at the senate. but unfortunately the last election was bought by the powers against saraki. simply because Nigeria is a poverty and unenlightened country. only the educated one are using the internet.
if you say this nonsense in any part of kwara I pray you they will stone you to death
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Esomchi800(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
olatwo:
Mumu is doing Dino
Your brain has been eating up By foolishness
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Jgovt(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
We the educated do votes, but the Ignorant ones are more in number than US, we d educated form the Press, the Lawyers, some security personels amongst others that do not Vote that's why Illiterates always come to power.
Beedude:

Educated ones that doesn't go out to vote on election day?
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by StoneLucifer: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Any Yoruba going against Tinubu is a bastard because right now he’s our leading light. Saraki fuvked up going against TINUBU..you don’t go against Tinubu and go scout free..soon or later ..he will hit you so hard you will have no where to run to. As for PDP as a party..Tinubu is hatching plans for una..he will hit you guys so hard you won’t recover. Tinubu is just the face ..so many mighty warriors underground to make Nigeria a greater country dreamt and envisage by MKO Abiola, a country prosperous and independent that doesn’t bow to any external forces ..USA tried it this year but was disgraced.Long Live Tinubu ..please don’t die now else Yoruba will suffer. Just fulfill Abiolas dream, your dream and make Nigeria a great country. As for those shouting under our amiable Buhari presidency..please manage an like that..Tinubu will realize your dream ..and correct any wrongs you may feel now . 2023 is for Yoruba

When the effect of Ogogoro clears from your hallow brain, come back lets talk reasonably. U are too daft for my liking.
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by BuhariAdvocate: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
Useless people. All of you can go to hell all I care.
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Staro: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wow...
Akpabio's and Mafara's valedictory speeches sha

1 Like

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Obec70(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Let there be no rubber stamp president, speaker / leadership of the 9th national assembly IJN!
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Sunday40: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
20years as a senator and no any project done in your zone in your name, senate president for 2 term sham on you,infact you are a big shame to policies in this country.
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
After reading all the comments above, I have come to the conclusion that one problem has plagued us as citizens of Nigeria: Poor basic Education.
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by tiwiex(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Lol... I am not a fan of PDP nor APC but you should be more concerned about what some of the Northerners in the APC will do to Tinubu than what Tinubu will do to Saraki...
He seems more concerned about Tinubu than Nigeria. He even goes on the Yoruba people need Tinubu. What about the rest of Nigeria. Seems he is encouraging Tinubu to orchestrate a one party state.
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by mathinips(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Well done Dino. The truth must be said
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by extdomain: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
GodCovenant:
saraki was the smartest man to ever emerge at the senate. but unfortunately the last election was bought by the powers against saraki. simply because Nigeria is a poverty and unenlightened country. only the educated one are using the internet.
I'm sure you have no idea of what actually transpired in Kwara state during the last election.
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by hush15: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Fuvk Tinubu... He can go to hell and stay there for I care. He will come n go and will fade away like smoke.

Nonsense
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by candygist: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
GodCovenant:

Are you trying to say the people of kwara state are not educated ?
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by jtwest(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Timmyking01:
No doubt, 8th assembly we definitely be missed, there leader is courageous and smart.

He's young and vibrant and that's what we need at the moment.

If you like, you can Hate Saraki, it's your choice but the fact he's a good leader who knows the right thing to do at the right time can't be overlooked.

If you're the type that always says "Saraki is a thief " I'll only ask you to show me a leader who doesn't steal public funds...

Nobody Holy and we all make mistakes. He has make his own and I know he'll definitely learn and he'll be back and stronger.

Let's be guided, only time we tell, you'll definitely see true true meaning of "Next Level" of this current administration.

stealing no be mistake o, not when u stole for years and stole amount worth some countries budget. make your point without trying to butter up crime

Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by SmellingAnus(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
WiLdFLame:
I’m a fan of APC Tinubu..APC has got the best brain right now in Nigeria politics and soon they will turn Nigeria misfortune to fortune..it’s not easy to give birth to a kid, nurse it and make him a professor ..no be over night job now ..and there is nothing like miracle in nations building.. ..
I am happy to know you are their fan because I now know that there is nothing I will say that will make sense to you.. I don't blame you, that was how nothing against Jonathan/PDP made sense to the supporters of that Government... But a day will come and you think back and understand what I have written.. i.e if you even remember what I wrote... Cheers bro... Las Las the market wey APC supporters dey visit , na the same market PDP supporters dey visit and na the same market the neutral folks dey visit... Cheers once again...
Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by yaki84: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
WiLdFLame:
he shud make Lagos great first then proceed to osun, we go consider am.
bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badeh, Metuh Sit Beside Each Other In Court (photos) / Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.