Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session (24636 Views)

Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session / House Of Representatives Holds Valedictory Session. / Bagudu, Zulum, Oyegun, Others Eulogise Fayemi At Valedictory Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Kingkun69(m): 3:06am On Jun 07, 2019
Brownshugar69:

His not a bleaching senator. His mum is an half caste
a not an
And yes u are right about the half caste
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Lordkross(m): 3:14am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Cruel from the bleaching senator. He is probably reffering to Dino Melaye. and him that read all the books couldn't secure a return to Senate

Your statements here exhibits stupidity. You are probably one of those that don't read. Please read, read again, then correct this nonsense that I have quoted above.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by mostmorgan: 3:15am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Cruel from the bleaching senator. He is probably reffering to Dino Melaye. and him that read all the books couldn't secure a return to Senate
Ok but was the election free and fair?
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Ogechux(m): 3:33am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
First of all, Senator Ben Bruce isn't returning to the Senate not because he did not perform his duties but simply because he has to respect the rotational structure in his Senatorial zone. Secondly, his is not bleached; his mother is CAUCASIAN(OYIBO). Simply put you are less informed and don't come running your mouth on SM like a child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Brownshugar69: 3:47am On Jun 07, 2019
Kingkun69:
a not an
And yes u are right about the half caste

I nor too Sabi english. Nor vex
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by fadasss: 4:29am On Jun 07, 2019
After using 20years in the Senate...he need not come back self
hisexcellency34:
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by kolaoloke: 5:09am On Jun 07, 2019
How?
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by kolaoloke: 5:10am On Jun 07, 2019
Wow I am gobsmacked
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Shouldn’t you be worried?
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by awoluyi(m): 6:01am On Jun 07, 2019
fadasss:
After using 20years in the Senate...he need not come back self

Anytime i read about any man being referred to as stupid, I remmber what Albert Einstein said about STUPIDITY and GENIUS. He said "The big difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limit."
My advice, let's avoid being referred to as stupid.
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by bixton(m): 6:02am On Jun 07, 2019
ajayiopy:

YOU DONT READ,BEN BRUCE CAME ON AIR THAT IS NOT CONTESTING AGAIN.BAYELSEA HAS A TRADITION FROM HIS CONSISTUENCY,NO ONE CAN BE A SENATOR TWICE.HE AGEEED WITH THE TIME AND CONDITIONS.SO HE MUST RUN WITH IT

There was actually no point in him coming on air to say he ain't contesting again when he knew quite well about the rotational stuff..........
He did that only to the gullible minded fellows who will praise him.
For someone who claims to read but yet as a law maker I can't see how he has affected the lives of persons from his constituency................even by way of his No.1 responsibility as a member of the house.
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by olas24u(f): 6:09am On Jun 07, 2019
bixton:

There was actually no point in him coming on air to say he ain't contesting again when he knew quite well about the rotational stuff..........
He did that only to the gullible minded fellows who will praise him.
For someone who claims to read but yet as a law maker I can't see how he has affected the lives of persons from his constituency................even by way of his No.1 responsibility as a member of the house.
Why do you always think in the opposite direction?what are the functions of a senator?how do they affect lives?please he has done well ,and the quality debate in the senator was good and he participated.some senators cannot even express themselves on the floor,because some are political thugs.they only shout I support!and this guy debates,contributes to quality because of his exposure.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Dino is returning ooh!
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by KENZINCO(m): 6:15am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Read and get sense.
Ben Bruce decided himself that one term is enough for him at the Senate. He decided to let another person go even before the primaries. I'm sure you didn't know this. READ....
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by freemi(m): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
ur submisn is wrng. Go n google y he didnt return u wl respect hm more
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by freemi(m): 6:19am On Jun 07, 2019
NoMoreBan:
Words from a wise man....

Africa's and Nigeria in particular don't want to upgrade their system....electric cars is in d corner and we are still fighting for petrol... cry

I weep for Blacks

God bless the White for using d sense giving to them wisely
i totaly agree wt hm. Bt he shud v pushd for stable electricity first

1 Like

Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Angelfrost(m): 6:27am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Firstly, his complexion is genuine (quite irrelevant though)... And, he is spot on. Our current leaders are so archaic and primordial, it is beyond incredulous and embarrassing.

Does it not bother you, even a tiny bit, that over 90% of your legislators can barely comprehend the bills of law presented before them on a weekly basis? Or the right laws that would spearhead revolutionary development of this nation?... You should be bothered, deeply worried about the nitwits calling themselves senators.

Under normal circumstances, shouldn't a senator possess at least a law degree? Pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Ahmeduana(m): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
the first comment shows how foolish and irresponsible some nlder can be... what an ass *spits
YOU ARE 100% PERCENT RIGHT, THE OWNER OF THAT FIRST COMMENT IS A COMPLETE AND CONFIRMED BAD- LUCK a.k.a OLORI-BURUKU
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by PapaAdanna: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:

He is fair by nature which your lying self can attest to
He couldn't be referring to only Dino when we have more than other 300 law makers in the house
He couldn't secure ticket back to the house because they reached agreement in their constituency that they would be going only one term and he is respecting the term of agreement.
He is referring to not only lawmakers but olodos like you that abhor knowledge but rather choose to be saying shit that comes to mind without thinking.
Even if he refers to Dino... He is way better that you

Wake up from your poor mat
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by buikebuike: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I think he is referring to you cos you don't read... He never contested in the 2019 election.
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by kenturkish(m): 6:39am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Please read. Did he contest?
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Realhommie(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2019
kingzjay:
How will they read when they're busy sleeping, making noise, chatting and exchanging pleasantries during plenary

Just watch them live and you regret being a Nigerian
I'm telling you.. The NASS isn't an organized body at all at all, there's gross indiscipline amongst members..

How can plenary be on and they're chatting away in twos or even threes, some of them their minds fixated on their phones...
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by yaki84: 6:57am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
u r ignorant of why bmb didn't return to the senate.
u equally need an upgrade on ur brain cause what u have now can barely retain 3kb file.
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by RichBoy247: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
If there's one thing I've learnt in life.

It's the disadvantage of being too futuristic, intelligent, brilliant among fools. Ben and Saraki don't belong in Nigerian politics.

Yes, they belong to Biafran politics of hatred, bitterness and anger.
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Adakintroy: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:

No he is referring to you.
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by MEGAWATCH: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:

You are a block head, he turned down the ticket for another person to go. Anyway, why am I surprised, it's people like you he's talking about..... Bloody block head lazy youth.
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by dbestuncle: 8:20am On Jun 07, 2019
Kelklein:
Ben Bruce has not gotten over his rejected Electric Car Bill up till now.. cheesy
imagine that my bro. what does Democracy mean to this guys self. the was rejected because we ain't there yet.
when few of una start using the cars now, u will use the whole electricity available for a whose city all to charge the cars.
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by dbestuncle: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Ogechux:

First of all, Senator Ben Bruce isn't returning to the Senate not because he did not perform his duties but simply because he has to respect the rotational structure in his Senatorial zone. Secondly, his is not bleached; his mother is CAUCASIAN(OYIBO). Simply put you are less informed and don't come running your mouth on SM like a child.
Don't mind him, he doesn't read that's he is less informed n less civilize hence talk anyhow
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Kingkun69(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Brownshugar69:

I nor too Sabi english. Nor vex
no worries but at least try to better yourself
Re: Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session by Awoo88: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He did not contest because he was aiming for something high. Stop hating. He is not the cause of your problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Major Crackdown, Customs Shut Car Dealers Across Lagos / Wike Plans To Remove Fubara, Install Rivers Speaker As Gov – Edwin Clark / FIRS Writes National Assembly, Seeks Exclusive Power On VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.