Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Youtube + Cpa Journey Come In If You New On IM. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Youtube + Cpa Journey Come In If You New On IM. (841 Views)

Are You New To Crypto Currencies Trading? Read This / Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy / Are You New To Crypto? You Might Want To Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube + Cpa Journey Come In If You New On IM. by Cradle000(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello all, so i had this stuff actually running. Part of my numerous source earning some peanut. Though it lacked many things...I had 20 niche games. Bad quality videos which just redirect to landing pages. So the journey is less than a month and it has generated 17.91$ ...have got my hands on big fish thing so if you feel interested getting to know how this works and setup you can reach me on my signature for my contact or drop me your WhatsApp number. You can earn more in few weeks of you can scale up and want to make some cool beer money. Not free abeg. But won't cost you anything. See earnings below..

Re: Youtube + Cpa Journey Come In If You New On IM. by tirigbosa: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
I don't understand what you are talking about
Re: Youtube + Cpa Journey Come In If You New On IM. by Cradle000(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
tirigbosa:
I don't understand what you are talking about
you can ask question Mr.
Re: Youtube + Cpa Journey Come In If You New On IM. by tirigbosa: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cradle000:
you can ask question Mr.

what is IM? how does it relate to YouTube

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Charcoal And Timber To Overseas From Nigeria / A 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Bisq - A Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.