Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread (53873 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / Samsung Galaxy A70: Forget The S10/plus/e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 3:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Samsung means business, this is the best device I've used so far
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by ddjay: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:
Samsung means business, this is the best device I've used so far
And you went to support infinix, na wa 4u o, even saying transsion is king

2 Likes

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by noblefarm: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2019
What's the best deal I can get for a50, who have? Will prefer 6g/128gb
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:
Charging Test

After 30 minutes of Charge

Howdy bro.?can any charger make the phone fast charge or it has to be a Samsung charger with specific ratings?
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
lordchiz:
My Xiaomi Redmi note 7 4000mah went 12hrs SOT with 4% remaining.....using 7-8%per hour.......
Few samples below shot......
This equals ur Samsung 4500mah.....
Maybe I suggest Snapdragon 660 optimises my battery better sha.....

Note:. I used same screen brightness as yours but maybe the amoled screen of urs consumes the battery to step it down to d value of a 4000mah battery....
I have being seeing SOT up and down, please what is the meaning?
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by Predstan: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:
Will be buying iPhone 6s to use as Hotspot/spear device for the Galaxy A70, need to start subbing Glo, the band 28 on iPhone will be very useful

Tell me how that works. You think the iPhone 6s can force push the Glo network that draws like Okro? I live around Ikeja and Glo never enter 4g for this area before on this iPhone 6s. I have this one for sale sa. Come buy an
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by fibonacci2526: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:
Using a device where u actually don't come across Ads in all of the system apps is so refreshing. I'm so impressed with Samsung, totally Ad free

This table you are shaking, i no dey house oooo.
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
noblefarm:

Check Jumia u will surely get a good deal
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Howdy bro.?can any charger make the phone fast charge or it has to be a Samsung charger with specific ratings?

I have also tested with a SamSung fast charger i bought some time back, and the fast Charging worked, so if u get a good fast charger be sure it is going to work

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
okikiosibodu:

SOT means SCREEN ON TIME, that is the amount of tine the phone screen was on

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Predstan:

Tell me how that works. You think the iPhone 6s can force push the Glo network that draws like Okro? I live around Ikeja and Glo never enter 4g for this area before on this iPhone 6s. I have this one for sale sa. Come buy an

I have good Glo 4G network in my area, even faster than Airtel, MTN 4G is just the poorest
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
fibonacci2526:

This table you are shaking, i no dey house oooo.

Maami, i was expecting thise Sami apps to be pushing Ads, but I've not been seeing any. It's just a breath of fresh Air really
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:

Check Jumia u will surely get a good deal
it seems u don't like Mifi for ur hotspot?
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
krattoss:
it seems u don't like Mifi for ur hotspot?

Actually having a spare device which will also serve as Hotspot is an added advantage

Mifi can only be Mifi, right now a spare device will come handy since i don't want to be using 2 Android device

I may still buy the Mifi and still end up buying a spare device since I'm dropping the Noxia X5 soon. That will now be double expenses

Also buying a low budget iPhone will give me a first hand taste of the device, to ascertain if upgrading to a higher end iPhone in future is worth it

Checked on Jumia it's about 63k refurbished 6s 64Gb
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
fibonacci2526 please help me check this if it is due for pick up, or it is still on transit

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by fibonacci2526: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:
fibonacci2526 please helpe check this if it is due for pick up, or it is still on transit

No, you will get it by next week.
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
fibonacci2526:

No, you will get it by next week.

Ok thanks
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by Mizik(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
noblefarm:
[b]Galaxy A50 is ₦90900
CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by noblefarm: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2019
Mizik:
[b]Galaxy A50 is ₦90900
CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740

It has come down below 90k na
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:52am On Jun 15, 2019
noblefarm:

It has come down below 90k na

Check jumia every seller had his own price on Jumia

Galaxy A50

95.6k 6gb 128Gb

90k 4Gb 128Gb

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by Tiger2020(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
okikiosibodu:

SCREEN ON TIME

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by odinga1of: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
spartacus11:
Will be replacing my Nokia X5 with an iPhone 6s to use as hotspot for my galaxy A70, instead of buying Mifi device to use Glo band 28 i rather just buy the 6s for that purpose. since iPhone comes with band 28, i need the Glo data abeg

How do I activate the Glo data bro?
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
odinga1of:

How do I activate the Glo data bro?

Glo data is cheap

But if u need more bonus by Glo LTE Oga sim
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
spartacus11:

X5 will go on retirement, MTN and Airtel the show me pepper for data, so i need to get on glo, and the X5 don't have band 28, all ipho3does at least from iPhone 6 upwards
Glo is currently test running their 4g on band 3. Very soon, many devices wil have support for it. I presently you it on my infinix note 3 pro. The bandwith range is getting expanded by the day. When the coverage is wide enough, it will be officially launched. "our" A series will enjoy it. Then Gionee users too can enjoy it at last
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
spartacus11:
Bye bye to Google keyboard, Samsung keyboard have more features than Google keyboard and it is also very stable too like Google keyboard
Have you tried out "swift keyboard". It's the "bestest" keyboard I have ever come across. It studies your typing pattern and suggests it to you, even if you use abbreviations consistently
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Predstan:

Call customer care, 444 will do the trick.
Piece of advice: be nice to the customer care representative that attends to you. You will e be amazed at how nice the person can be wen you ask "how is your shift goin" after you introduce yourself and location, before you state your issue

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
spartacus11:

Glo data is cheap

But if u need more bonus by Glo LTE Oga sim
Your moniker rings a bell... Used to have computer genius friend back then in Ibadan, his nickname was Raila Odinga... I have lost contacts with him though. To enjoy much data cap on glo, go buy a new sim. U enjoy oga sim bonus for the first 3 months frm activation date. You can always buy new sim every 3 months and share data.
Make sure you get a 4g sim if you want to enjoy 4g speed on it. Band 28 is their bandwidth and if you have a phone that supports band 3 ( like the A series), rejoice. Cos glo is working on transmitting 4g on that frequency.. Many areas in lag has gotten it, still expanding though.
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by Predstan: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Call customer care, 444 will do the trick.
Piece of advice: be nice to the customer care representative that attends to you. You will e be amazed at how nice the person can be wen you ask "how is your shift goin" after you introduce yourself and location, before you state your issue

Ok I will try that

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Have you tried out "swift keyboard". It's the "bestest" keyboard I have ever come across. It studies your typing pattern and suggests it to you, even if you use abbreviations consistently

First thing i check on a keyboard is stability

B4 Gboard it was Go keyboard for me

Stability for me though it lack some features and customisation, but having a keyboard that is stable is key

Samsung keyboard almost share similarity that u may even mistake it for Gboard. The UI of SamSung keyboard looks more crisps, have all the features of Gboard and is lighter than Gboard too.
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by spartacus11(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Not a fan of Swift Keyboard

1 Like

Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by fibonacci2526: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
spartacus11:

Stability for me though it lack some features and customisation, but having a keyboard that is stable is key

Samsung keyboard almost share similarity that u may even mistake it for Gboard. The UI of SamSung keyboard looks more crisps, have all the features of Gboard and is lighter than Gboard too.

I agree with the keyboard, Samsung stock apps are really very good.
Re: The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
spartacus11:

You mind shedding more light on "stability"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.