Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ogun: Heavy security at House of Assembly as councillors protest suspension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: Heavy security at House of Assembly as councillors protest suspension (13282 Views)

S’east Shippers Protest Suspension Of Onitsha River Port / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Heavy security at House of Assembly as councillors protest suspension by blazer2018: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
hyperflex:

You are loyal to ur thieving boss. Man who used unnecessary projects to siphon money so he cld use the money to become a godfather. We are glad that despite his rigging plans he failed. If you’re waiting for Dapo to fail you will sleep there.

Abeg, who Dapo failure go help biko? Amosun was never my boss, but despite his shortcomings I praise him when there is need to...I know what d state capital was like before he came, and I know how he left it...I also know what d state's IGR was b4 he came and how he left it. He didn't do anything in my Senatorial District, but I still applaud him for giving Ogun a facelift; at least I can bring friends home without shame. grin He could easily have stolen without doing anything tangible like most of his colleagues b4 him and in other states.

All politicians are thieves, but some are more crooked than the others...at least we can't compare Tinubu's thieving with Amosun's, oga na master. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Heavy security at House of Assembly as councillors protest suspension by hyperflex(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2019
blazer2018:

Abeg, who Dapo failure go help biko? Amosun was never my boss, but despite his shortcomings I praise him when there is need to...I know what d state capital was like before he came, and I know how he left it...I also know what d state's IGR was b4 he came and how he left it. He didn't do anything in my Senatorial District, but I still applaud him for giving Ogun a facelift; at least I can bring friends home without shame. grin He could easily have stolen without doing anything tangible like most of his colleagues b4 him and in other states.

All politicians are thieves, but some are more crooked than the others...at least we can't compare Tinubu's thieving with Amosun's, oga na master. grin

You applaud a man that built model schools inside bushes that can’t be accessed. When Buhari came to commission one he arranged pupils in the class and after Buhari left the school became abandoned. You applaud a man that went on to do bridges and roads in the capital at exorbitant and exaggerated prices. You applaud a divisive governor that focused on his own egba people and abandoned all others. If the project wasn’t going to make him billions he won’t touch. You applaud a man that made Dangote shift his refinery to Lagos when it could av been in ogun just because he wanted bribe. You applaud a man that abandoned other parts of Ogun and focused on Abeokuta. Even the focus was for the purpose of making billions. You applaud a man that went on last minute project and appointments spree when he realized he and his stooge had lost out. You applaud a man who was ready to kill and maim for power. A man ready to use diabolical means to achieve his aim. A man who planned a charade to insult the president when his APM boys hurled pure water at him?! A desperate, narcissistic, evil and dangerous power hungry man who wanted to be Tinubu by force and plotted but failed due to his avarice. A man that looked at himself as a god because he was governor.

If that’s your man enjoy him. But we that know him know him. U don’t have to know who I am.
Re: Ogun: Heavy security at House of Assembly as councillors protest suspension by blazer2018: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2019
hyperflex:

You applaud a man that built model schools inside bushes that can’t be accessed. When Buhari came to commission one he arranged pupils in the class and after Buhari left the school became abandoned. You applaud a man that went on to do bridges and roads in the capital at exorbitant and exaggerated prices. You applaud a divisive governor that focused on his own egba people and abandoned all others. If the project wasn’t going to make him billions he won’t touch. You applaud a man that made Dangote shift his refinery to Lagos when it could av been in ogun just because he wanted bribe. You applaud a man that abandoned other parts of Ogun and focused on Abeokuta. Even the focus was for the purpose of making billions. You applaud a man that went on last minute project and appointments spree when he realized he and his stooge had lost out. You applaud a man who was ready to kill and maim for power. A man ready to use diabolical means to achieve his aim. A man who planned a charade to insult the president when his APM boys hurled pure water at him?! A desperate, narcissistic, evil and dangerous power hungry man who wanted to be Tinubu by force and plotted but failed due to his avarice. A man that looked at himself as a god because he was governor.

If that’s your man enjoy him. But we that know him know him. U don’t have to know who I am.

I know u now cheesy

But on a serious note, I agree with most of the points u made up there...and I was personally pained about Dangote's refinery.

Amosun wasn't perfect, far from it, but the face lift he gave d capital is what I applaud. At least we all know what our capital looked like before him.

I am a core Yewa man, and I know what our roads look like back home..but our own case is our own doing...too many selfish political leaders.

But my brother, Amosun can't be all bad, there must be some good in him too now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Heavy security at House of Assembly as councillors protest suspension by hyperflex(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2019
blazer2018:

I know u now cheesy

But on a serious note, I agree with most of the points u made up there...and I was personally pained about Dangote's refinery.

Amosun wasn't perfect, far from it, but the face lift he gave d capital is what I applaud. At least we all know what our capital looked like before him.

I am a core Yewa man, and I know what our roads look like back home..but our own case is our own doing...too many selfish political leaders.

But my brother, Amosun can't be all bad, there must be some good in him too now.

You are now talking. I for one I praise him for the Ogun IGR he increased but I think as he was making it he was stashing it for election. He was trying to get a loan of 350 million after his stooge hadlost the election. The present governor can’t appoint now because he’s trying to sort the debt he met bcuz at least appointees would wanna be paid. Amosun took money from everywhere and anywhere all for himself thinking he would use money to win election. He tried it and almost succeeded but his rigging cld not cover the 20k remaining votes. I dey political circle and I know the figures of what that man spent. What’s the good of increased IGR that the state is debt ridden?! A sectional leader only for egbas. Amosun is not all bad but mostly bad. Now he’s using his in law Arike Dabiri to try and get back into Tinubu good graces cuz he knows he’s bleeped up. I trust Jagaban to be looking at him after the show of shame at MKO Abiola stadium in Abeokuta. Wo Baba Amosun is demon just let him go
Re: Ogun: Heavy security at House of Assembly as councillors protest suspension by blazer2018: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
hyperflex:

You are now talking. I for one I praise him for the Ogun IGR he increased but I think as he was making it he was stashing it for election. He was trying to get a loan of 350 million after his stooge hadlost the election. The present governor can’t appoint now because he’s trying to sort the debt he met bcuz at least appointees would wanna be paid. Amosun took money from everywhere and anywhere all for himself thinking he would use money to win election. He tried it and almost succeeded but his rigging cld not cover the 20k remaining votes. I dey political circle and I know the figures of what that man spent. What’s the good of increased IGR that the state is debt ridden?! A sectional leader only for egbas. Amosun is not all bad but mostly bad. Now he’s using his in law Arike Dabiri to try and get back into Tinubu good graces cuz he knows he’s bleeped up. I trust Jagaban to be looking at him after the show of shame at MKO Abiola stadium in Abeokuta. Wo Baba Amosun is demon just let him go

Hmmm...Afi suru

No be small thing o...At the Mitros house, he was dishing out like 5k person- all new notes with 2014 dates on them...he spent a fortune during the election; it was crazy.

I know for a fact that he created a lot of problems for Dapo to fix; i pray he navigates his way around it successfully and quickly for our sake. Let's just leave Amosun in God's court for the right judgement, because it will be difficult to probe him for possible fraud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Supreme Court Declares Ozigbo Authentic PDP Candidate / Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Victor Umeh’s Assets Over N136m Bank Debt / Why Must Orji's Name Be On NTA News Bar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.