Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation (32301 Views)

NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by cr7lomo: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
I guess if he was trump that cnn is dealing with, he will sentence them all to death by firing squad

6 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by webcool(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Eya
Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by LANDLORD72: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
APC wants to kill southern communication go and closed Hausa broadcasting service.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by NaijaMutant(f): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
naptu2:

They weren't suspended for being partisan.

The NBC sent Daar Communications a letter that contains all the rules that were violated by Kaakaki Social. It has nothing to do with APC or PDP.

The broadcasting code has rules that prohibit the use of inciting material that can lead to public unrest. AIT allegedly broke these rules on several ocassions when they broadcast material about Niger Delta militants and Fulani herdsmen

Dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by PHIPEX(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
We are edging closer to full dictatorship. If a programme is offensive why not shut down the program, why shut down the entire station?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Just2endowed2:

So they should have called the Fulani killers endorsed by Buhari after giving them a radio station, bandit Abi?

Our government broadcasting services broadcast in several languages....including Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. I see nothing wrong in adding Fulfude to the list.

Most of those protesting against it are just being too conspiratorial.

And no, holding such views does not mean I approve of herdsmen crimes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
so this thing that started like a rumour is now real and true.......Freedom of speech is gone in this country..God so the suffer don start till 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by hisexcellency34: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
They want to finish poor Dokpesi

1 Like

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Moventist: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Islamization:
Executive -Gone
Judiciary- Gone
Legislative - on the bring
Media - is the only thing left and now the terrorist Jahadist will focus on that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by FLYFIRE(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
All I will say is JUST REMAIN CALM..BUBU WILL BE BOOTED OUT SOON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Shaprara: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
naptu2:

https://tvcnews.tv/nbc-suspends-daar-communications-license-of-operation/

Very bad from NBC and the Buhari led federal government, AIT has been airing KakaakiSocial for a while, a program that televise the opinions and frustrations of Nigerians on social media, the Fg didn’t take that in good light thereby suspending daar license, all media houses should rise up to this press oppression, it’s daar today it could be them tomorrow.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
dokpesi must have thought AIT is like the internet where mad dogs like omokri and ffk run their mouths without censure.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by oscarmumae(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Flampard(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
take it or leave it Buhari did the right thing. so it would be painful if dopkesi keeps running � his mouth � anyhow.he is an hypocrite. u wanted to turn yourself to God. u have forgotten so soon �.more to come back to u.I wish u quick recovery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Chukwurah003: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Good move. A very good one. They are not above the law.
Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Seankhalifa: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Everything na buhari.....lol .... If something is wrong.... It is wrong... Dnt put buhari in it..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Kwamecron(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
cool
Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Pascal181: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmmmmm,this is a serious threat to our democracy. Some of u hailing this devilish decision will soon come to terms with d reality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
naptu2:

https://tvcnews.tv/nbc-suspends-daar-communications-license-of-operation/
lolzzzz... There will never be peace some wise guys both in Africa and across the Mediterranean already saw it and spoke about it.. The human race is suffering from conflict of interest implosion. We are ignorantly destroying ourselves...

I tell my kids always I might not leave u with the world but in my quest to give u a better life... Do this for me.. Be physically fit, intellectually fit and financially inclined to meet what I would have laid down.. The human race has become too treacherous to be in deficit of the aforementioned..

Isaac Black sang born to survive here in Nigeria mandators sang Rat race.. Tupac and Michael had their times also.. The least goes on.. Bob and dude not left out..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLowccg8rw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Awoleesu(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Banza democracy ina fe country!
Canna imagina Trump fe revoke a CNN operating tickets ina Jah's creation!

Black man mina black soul man!

1 Like

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Frankiss44(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
To show you the kind of baby democracy we operate.. The CNN has been very partisan and on most cases report false and insulting post about the POTUS, but Trump cannot pull this kind stunt because that is a sane society that understand what freedom of speech is...

For those applauding this nonsense move you don't know what you are supporting..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by TheTourist: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA IS DEAD!!!!

IMAGINE A DONALD TRUMP HASN'T SUSPENDED CNN'S LICENSE EVEN AFTER ALL THE TRASH THEY SPEW ABOUT HIM.

WE LIVE IN A MILITARY REGIME PEOPLE. WAKE UP!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by SocialJustice: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
But AIT is still airing.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Ategberoson(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
AIT was guilty of this. I always change the channel whenever they started their obvious and raw biased talk. the chairman na PDP apologist. he applaud PDP and rubbished the incumbent party, made uncensored speech against a tribe to tribe but I don't subscribe to withdrawing their license, the company should have been sealed for a week for last warning while you withdraw the license If they continue airing against NBC rules

5 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by CoolAmbience(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
baliyubla:
The Lifeless Tyrant is out to have the press in his pocket by gagging it, same way he wants a rubber stamp legislator.

Once a coupist always a coupist. Nigeria’s democracy won’t survive with Tyrant dullardeen in charge.

Who is this illiterate?

AIT clearly breached NBC rules and had to be punished.

9 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Frankiss44(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
NaijaMutant:

Dumb

As in eh.. How I do get to share the same country with these set of people?

1 Like

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Tloc(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Evil thrives because GOOD people keep quiet. I think CNN did more to Trump but they are still in business. When the whirlwind starts, no one would be safe. This is not the "Ohuru" we asked for in a leader. Las las, we will be alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by BravoDe: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
cr7lomo:
I guess if he was trump that cnn is dealing with, he will sentence them all to death by firing squad
Trump dey suffer for CNN hand oo, but dude is clapping back.

To the topic, it is cos of kakaaki social, I used to watch AIT oo, that program is damn funny.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Frankiss44(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
SocialJustice:
But AIT is still airing.

Are they?
Re: NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation by Octopusssy(f): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
naptu2:

They weren't suspended for being partisan.

The NBC sent Daar Communications a letter that contains all the rules that were violated by Kaakaki Social. It has nothing to do with APC or PDP.

The broadcasting code has rules that prohibit the use of inciting material that can lead to public unrest. AIT allegedly broke these rules on several ocassions when they broadcast material about Niger Delta militants and Fulani herdsmen
Let's be very objective here- would you say that AIT has been irresponsible in their news presentation and reportage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lolu, Rico Get Strike From Big Brother / #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching / Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.