Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Igbo Teacher Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Teacher Needed (336 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Teacher Needed by NUJABEZ: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello everyone,

My client, a London-born and raised Igboman from Ihiala is in need of an Igbo teacher to tutor him and his kids in the language for the next couple of months or years via Skype and Hangouts. Therefore there is the need for an individual who fits the following description:

1. Living in Igboland
2. Is an Igbo teacher
3. Can use Skype or Hangouts

If you're interested, please, drop me a line here. If you know any Igbo teacher, please be kind to send along their contacts.

Payment will definitely be more than the average full-time salary for the same subject in a government school.

Please, share until we find the right person.

Ise!!!
Re: Igbo Teacher Needed by Barney11: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Yahoo things, you want someone to take your blame sad shocked
Re: Igbo Teacher Needed by Zubbyy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
I could do that very well. See my siggy for my contact.
Re: Igbo Teacher Needed by EAhumble(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
oh.

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Text And Phone Download Ebook By Clicking The Link! / . / What Multi Color Paint Would You Suggest For A Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.