Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday (33570 Views)

Ruth Kadiri & Husband, Ezerika Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures / Pregnant Ruth Kadiri And Her Husband, Ezerika Expecting Their First Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2019
I like that she got married quietly without telling social media and isn't revealing his identity.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Udhcjvgi: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
^&

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Maliqcious: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
She's from Edo state nincompoop
Timekeeper:
Afonja grateful to her flat head husband... Nice improvement in our relationship as tribes.

Cox I know one of their flat head daughter (Tonto dickpussy ) cannot even appreciate an afonja man, all she can't do is to chest beat on Instagram and Twitter which is what their tribe is known for.. All mouth no action

No insult meant Pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Maliqcious: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Well I don't wanna answer this buh...Lemme kip it cool Igbo men have high tendencies in impressing women
Armaggedon:
why are non Igbo's married to Igbos happy while non Yoruba's married to Yoruba men always sad and frustrated?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by chuksbenin: 1:35am On Jun 08, 2019
Many idiots here do not know that Ruth Kadiri is a full blooded Igbo woman. Her surname Kadiri means lets live.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 08, 2019
Udhcjvgi:
^&
pls i checked d site it was talking abt trading, xplain further pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended / Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" / Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.