Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations (8472 Views)

Manifesto Of Igbo Independence From Nigeria / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / I Shall Move The Motion For Oduduwa's Independence From Nigerian Colonial Rule - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Hurrikane3000: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2019
Nothing we no go hear for this country,
Imagine Tiv people, what do they have, how can they survive,
It takes more than pork meat and drinking burukutu, to survive a nation, unless they are planing to legalize human trafficking and prostitution, to generate money for their country,
even the name is a joke, Takuruku republic, sounds like a disease in Burundi.

2 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Number 4

unity promoters coming out .
me unity beggar? Lmao
Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 07, 2019
orion7:
me ? cheesy

me insult ibo people ?
oya show evidence .

your confused philistine

There are variance of evidence and hard facts to that.

On daily basis have u spewed uncontrollably your hatred and disdain for Igbos at any slightest opportunity.

Let others be aware of your actions and of course I won't hold you from ur unparalleled hatred for Igbos just let the hate not consume you.

1 Like

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2019
helinues:

Unity between who and who?
Like we are lagging behind in the scheme of things in the present one Nigeria?
Sorry, we are comfortable on our own...
We no dey do attache by force Na why we remain in our claves

Nasooooo
Nobody preaches one Nigeria more than you guys
Comfortability in telling us how Nigeria will contain us if we unite.
I hate hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Yujin(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2019
Ikechu12:
I actually just read this wailing. Biko nu can someone explain to me how Igbo fit enter these people's wailing? Similar to how Danjuma and Co went to UK to wail and yet dragged igbo and the Biafra in his mouth (ironically, a man significant during the war shamelessly trying to push blame), the same too na the same.

Middle belter, the Hausa/Fulani did not make you people do Jack shit towards Igbo. I don't recall reading anywhere where it stated Hausa/fulani forced you people to kill Igbos when they were leaving the North, you people did that shit out of your own blood thirsty free will. It's shameless blaming the North for YOUR ACTIONS as well as accusing them off being responsible for Igbo looking at una with disdain. After all, when Nnamdi Kanu included the igbo parts of Benue to Biafra, emphasis on just the Igbo parts only oooo, you lots opened your diseased mouth insulting Igbos left and right as if he included you motherfuckers. Was it Arewa that forced una or decieve una to display that bigotry?

Stop mentioning Igbos in una nonsense cause let's be real, if the Fulanis aren't slaughtering una like chickens, you lots won't be here wailing about then decieving una and causing hatred between Igbos and una. You lots will be proud of your actions prior and during the war as you were prior to your Karma came to play. Shut the Bleep up and stop mentioning Igbos in una nonsense. Wail to whoever but keep Igbos out of it. We no send una
Lol. The mentioning of Ndigbo is simply important because one can never overlook our strategic position in Nigeria. The middle belts elites know this but the majority of their people don't. One common factor between us and them is Christianity which actually gives them comfort in the overwhelming cloud of Islamism pervasive in the north. The Yorubas aren't that present (strategic)under this circumstance. The day Ndigbo leave the whole northern Nigeria, it would seem the world has come to an end for the middle belt. Now instead for them to support Ndigbo in some instances to balance Nigeria religiously, they rather join the hausa/fulanis to oppress Ndigbo. It's only our resiliency that's making them not understand what we're saying all these years. Today, the dagger has faced them and they are crying. In the write up, you can see where he alleged that Ndigbo are too selfish for comfort. They somewhat prefer those that oppress them to those to push them extra hard for success. Same problem some smaller tribes in the Niger Delta have. Anyway, trouble has come and it needs to be tackled. We have made our expectations known to all. Let other ethnic nationalities cry out too. It's good for the ministry.
Lol@ "chinaka baka san na gida ba".

8 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by mightyhaze: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2019
i like Takuruku

By god,i like Takurukwu

1 Like

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Yujin(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Hurrikane3000:
It takes more than pork meat and drinking burukutu, to survive a nation, unless they are planing to legalize human trafficking and prostitution, to generate money for their country,
That's none of your business. It's their fundamental human right. You've remained silent ever since Fulani terrorists have been slaughtering them. Why ask these questions now as though you really cared?

9 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by orion7: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

There are variance of evidence and hard facts to that.

On daily basis have u spewed uncontrollably your hatred and disdain for Igbos at any slightest opportunity.

Let others be aware of your actions and of course I won't hold you from ur unparalleled hatred for Igbos just let the hate not consume you.
alien philistine stop talking trash and show evidence

1 Like

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2019
orion7:
alien philistine stop talking trash and show evidence

Facts are already here no more further attachment

your hatred for Igbos adds or removes nothing from them

continue hating
Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2019
Tiv people are so backward and undeveloped, imagine entering a whole local government and be struggling to see a building with modern materials like cement and roofing sheets to no avail, a whole konshisha LG, home of Barnabas Gemade in such primitive state, spit!
Any meaningful business establishment and investments in tiv cities of Gboko and Makurdi are owned by the Igbos whom they hate with passion. I laugh and mock them in their present travails, karma is taking a turn on them. I AM LOVING IT grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Tiv people are so backward and undeveloped, imagine entering a whole local government and be struggling to see a building with modern materials like cement and roofing sheets to no avail, a whole konshisha LG, home of Barnabas Gemade in such primitive state, spit!
Any meaningful business establishment and investments in tiv cities of Gboko and Makurdi are owned by the Igbos whom they hate with passion. I laugh and mock them in their present travails, karma is taking a turn on them. I AM LOVING IT grin grin
this is the reason everyone hate you people.

What's the meaning of this now?

1 Like

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by helinues: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Nasooooo

Nobody preaches one Nigeria more than you guys

Comfortability in telling us how Nigeria will contain us if we unite.

I hate hypocrites

Whatever you believed, sha please change your ways.. It is important
Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by oyoirabor: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Ikechu12:

See this ewu mentioning South Sudan when his shithole is actually labeled the 3rd most miserable nation in the world and the poverty capital of the world likewise hold the two most dangerous terrorist groups in the entire world. Yet you have the audacity to open your mouth and mention South Sudan when your Niggeria is actually WORST than South Sudan. Go hide that your head in shame. Go fix your miserable nation before day dreaming what you myopically believe Igbo would be like alone. Charity begins at home!!

EPIC!!!!...WELL SAID.......

9 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
this is the reason everyone hate you people.

What's the meaning of this now?
You're a dunce if you don't grasp the meaning, I hate who hate me and don't give a damn. Tiv's nemesis hasn't even started, they'll pay dearly for all the past evils they perpetrated against the Igbos prior and during the civil war.

Simple! And I don't ask you to like me, continue hating and watch me progressing.

11 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by kingzizzy: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Ikechu12:
grin grin grin grin grin

Are they not enjoying their one Niggeria they fought so terribly for?

#spits at their Idiocracy. Ndi Ekwensu!!

Karma is truly a bitch I swear. She is definitely not done dancing in Niggeria. I believe she honestly just started.

Herdsmen have since reformatted their brains with AK47

3 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by ken6488(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2019
kingzizzy:

Herdsmen have since reformatted their brains with AK47
grin I swear

2 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2019
helinues:

Whatever you believed, sha please change your ways.. It is important

Til then.
Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by newdawn2017(f): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Yujin:
Takuruku Republic is going to be an interesting country. Gradually, things are taking shape.
d name is mediocre, why not benue republic? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by ChristianNorth: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
There's a need for action against injustice. And without mincing words Nigeria Seem not working again. Pdp have destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption .They have divided the country along the religious and ethnicity line.Even politicians not believe in Nigeria they only care about national cakes. Nigeria is a failed project whereby politicians send their children to school in Abroad and elites take their kids out from school send them to football academy Because they believe there is no future in Nigeria educational system. I think its a time to call for referendum.
Dear Yoruba moslem, what is the difference between you and Boko Haram? You are always preaching hate.

10 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by ChristianNorth: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The fact remains that igbo can't live on their own we don't want another south Sudan in sub Sahara Africa.
If you are not blaming PDP for the inability of your polygamous yoruba moslem father to send you to school, you are hating on Igbos with your poisonous venom.

You are the cause of the bad name yoruba moslems are suffering on Nairaland today.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by ChristianNorth: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2019
And they even dragged Ndi Igbo into their madness. This people are fools

8 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by ken6488(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2019
grin When everyone leaves....

The remaining two can rule there selves

5 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Yujin(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2019
newdawn2017:
d name is mediocre, why not benue republic? undecided
It could mean something dear to them so it doesn't matter what others think.

2 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by newdawn2017(f): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2019
Yujin:

It could mean something dear to them so it doesn't matter what others think.
Ok.
Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by lastmessenger: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
There's a need for action against injustice. And without mincing words Nigeria Seem not working again. Pdp have destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption .They have divided the country along the religious and ethnicity line.Even politicians not believe in Nigeria they only care about national cakes. Nigeria is a failed project whereby politicians send their children to school in Abroad and elites take their kids out from school send them to football academy Because they believe there is no future in Nigeria educational system. I think its a time to call for referendum.
Even the Buhari Advocate himself is tired of defending his masters estate.
I think your account has been hacked by ipob

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2019
BY THE TIME WE FINISH WITH NIGERIA SOMALIA WILL BE PARADISE COMPARE TO NIGERIA

WE WILL LEAVE NIGERIA....AND WHEN WE START NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN

They called him terrorist

I SAID YES THE ONLY TERRORIST WITH INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT PROTECTED BY UN

.....WHAT KANU SAW FAR AWAY OVERSEAS FAR BACK 2014 THE WHOLE NIGERIA COULDN'T EVEN SEE IT EVEN INSIDE NIGERIA

9 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2019
lastmessenger:
Even the Buhari Advocate himself is tired of defending his masters estate.
I think your account has been hacked by ipob

grin

THEY HAVE BEEN SCAMMED....VERY SOON SEUN WILL BRING DOWN NAIRALAND SAYS NO TO SECESSIONISTS

8 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Yujin(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2019
ezenwajosh:

grin

THEY HAVE BEEN SCAMMED....VERY SOON SEUN WILL BRING DOWN NAIRALAND SAYS NO TO SECESSIONISTS

Lol. Na so! I'm hurting saying this but I've to say it. 'It seems black people have a problem with foresight'.

4 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by horsepower101: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2019
Tiv is not serious. They know exactly what to do if they want to become free. But will the cowards who slaughtered helpless Igbo civilians have courage to fight for their freedom?

The gang up against the igbos by many Nigerians layed the foundation to the way Nigeria ended up turning out today.

This is why igbo success Dey sweet me die.

Igbos will continue to progress in spite of everything done to them.

9 Likes

Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Yyeske(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Some people can be really funny
Nobody has even asked why only scannews carried the news, why no credible news website reported it.
The date the so called letter was reported written was in January 2018 and this is June 2019, nobody has even asked for progress report and any action taken yet by the UN or the group that wrote the letter(i.e if any letter was written and sent to the UN in the first place).
Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by NonsoWow: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Hurrikane3000:
grin cheesy This is not fair o
Re: Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by ThePreachersSon: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2019
So when do Tivs represent the whole middle belt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Lagos State Replaces Keke Napep/okada With Golf Cart (Photos) / Anambra: Buhari is not In Support Of Emergency Rule – Obiano / Fayemi Congratulates Newly Elected APC National Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.