Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Miracle: Sec Sch Student Heals Fellow Students With A Touch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle: Sec Sch Student Heals Fellow Students With A Touch (375 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle: Sec Sch Student Heals Fellow Students With A Touch by nairalandchrome: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2019
A certain Emerald International Academy is breaking out of the norm of Secondary Schools. Pictures have emerged of its students heavily under the influence of the

HolySpirit, students laying hands on each other, some praying vigorously, evidently hungry for things of the Spirit.

And in the last days it shall be, that I (God) will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see

visions...

This prophecy is being fulfilled at Emerald International Academy, based in Aba, and under the directorate of Akachi Nwoke.

Watch Video Here:
http://zhangtom1989.cn/76239//kSLgX/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4110550&i=4110550

Re: Miracle: Sec Sch Student Heals Fellow Students With A Touch by harkandey(m): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2019
hmmm nothing we no go see for this naija

1 Like

Re: Miracle: Sec Sch Student Heals Fellow Students With A Touch by elgramz: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2019
No student healed anybody with a touch. If it happened, God did it and not the students

2 Likes

Re: Miracle: Sec Sch Student Heals Fellow Students With A Touch by MJBOLT: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2019
wonderful,let them do the same in one hospital with real sick people

3 Likes

Re: Miracle: Sec Sch Student Heals Fellow Students With A Touch by LordReed(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
wonderful,let them do the same in one hospital with real sick people

With 2.2billion Christians in the world they could have put hospitals out of business long time ago.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks / How to discover / Benny Hinn Exposed By His Nephew In New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.