Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks (371 Views)

Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2019
Ese walter made this known on her facebook page
she wrote:

Ok, it begs to be said.
I have never been raped in my life.
Don’t spread false news for trend.
Please ��

Re: COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks by kunleweb: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2019
ESE Walters has issues. If you were settled or if you settled amicably doesn't mean you should go this extreme its nauseating. We have the oastbrecords of your venomous outburst
Re: COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2019
She never said she was raped before. She only claimed to be having sex with the man

1 Like

Re: COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks by AngelicBeing: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2019
sad
Re: COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks by OJODEL10(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
na una shabi
Re: COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks by 0temSapien: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
She has never claimed that she was raped, only she was having sex with the man of p*nis, just like Otobo was having sex with Apostle Sule.
Re: COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks by hopefulLandlord: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
0temSapien:
She has never claimed that she was raped, only she was having sex with the man of p*nis, just like Otobo was having sex with Apostle Sule.

hehehe

1 Like

Re: COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Don't Initiate Children Into Cult (photos) / How to discover / What Does It Mean That Jesus Is God's Only Begotten Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.