Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? (39113 Views)

James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? / Mogadishu Somalia Looks Beautiful More Than The Niger Delta Region[photos] / Throwback Video: Nigeria's New Capital Abuja Under Construction In 1983 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by obayendo1010(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
the second pix look like interbau Asaba
Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by zoedew: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=johndoexxx post=79107670]

SE and SS, this is an afonja. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by simeotexy: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
rottennaija:

Don't deceive yourself or others. Akwa Ibom doesn't have it all and still has a very long way to go to compete with lagos in terms of infrastructure, economy, jobs.

However, negatively, Akwa Ibom is fast competing with lagos in areas of overcrowding, traffic jams, street hawkers taking over roads around plaza, Ikot Ekpene, Abak, Oron and Aka Road, poor housing and light supply etc.
poor housing and light??.. Did u smoke red weed?

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by forgiveness: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe. Lkie if you Raed this peferct�

Interesting.
Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Akwa Ibom can't reach Rivers in the next 100 years
the way wike is going now,I feel sorry for the state

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
the way wike is going now,I feel sorry for the state
Oga, Wike is working... Even opposition know this

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by Karlman: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe. Lkie if you Raed this peferct�
itw, iophng yuo oostundder oot?
Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, Wike is working... Even opposition know this
tell me what wike has commissioned in river state that is Worth mentioning?

Even to finish monorail ameachi started is now difficult for him

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by Damfostopper(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
am from Akwa ibom.... but rating Akwa ibom state with a pencil company to Rivers state is pathetic.....

if not for Rivers being the number one crime zone and killings everywhere..
if you place Akwa ibom state and Rivers state...... I chose Ph....

there is more to stadium and airport here and there

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by orble: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Akwa Ibom can't reach Rivers in the next 100 years

Tonye what's ur problem with us,

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by Deo1986(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
Every Akwa Ibomite looks and sound odd and uninteresting!! How about working on that? And concentrate on your tongue... Then we can talk infrastructure.
Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by ubsky(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
This is a nice post, although with the current allocation it's supposed to amass more infrastructure than this, proudly an Akwa Ibomite.

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
you need help, attaché by force

Shut the hell ewu, both ss and se are one eastern region.. Just shut it and face your region.

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
See wetin one person wan cause btw afonja people and ebuka dem dem..... Hausa just be wacthing like say na wetin i wan chop bdis.

ibom has d highest unemployment in Nigeria and soon or sooner, things will become more expensive just like lagos state.. Am from Akwa ibom but believe me, we want a way to survive and not photos...... USA and other countries do not go around boosting abt thier state, instead they think on how to solve their problem and find a beta solution to it.

Na for only 9ja i dey see where two or more mumu go dey fight ontop state, whc one fine pass and stuff like that.... Continue

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by orble: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Deo1986:
Every Akwa Ibomite looks and sound odd and uninteresting!! How about working on that? And concentrate on your tongue... Then we can talk infrastructure.

It foolishness is in the midst of goats

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by SocialJustice: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
rottennaija:

Don't deceive yourself or others. Akwa Ibom doesn't have it all and still has a very long way to go to compete with lagos in terms of infrastructure, economy, jobs.

However, negatively, Akwa Ibom is fast competing with lagos in areas of overcrowding, traffic jams, street hawkers taking over roads around plaza, Ikot Ekpene, Abak, Oron and Aka Road, poor housing and light supply etc.
He said Niger Delta, why are you comparing to Lagos? You can't read to understand?

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Shut the hell ewu, both ss and se are one eastern region.. Just shut it and face your region.
Eastern region is gone, wake up

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by QuickStandard: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
Was there last week for a friend's wedding.

I must say I was impressed.

God bless Governor Udom Emmanuel.

God bless the good people of Akwa Ibom.

I just wish my state Delta can learn.

I weep whenever I am I'm Delta state.

Nothing to show for all the allocations.

Want to sell your used or scrapped inverter batteries?
Call us, let's pick them up from your location

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by Deo1986(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
orble:

It foolishness is in the midst of goats
Cryptic, undecipherable, you care to be simple?
Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by SoNature(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sonoyom:
Am not sure you have stayed in Akwa Ibom or Rivers State before. It's better you stop talking, leave the South South alone face your region and it's numerous problems

You just occupied the space that others would have used to make reasonable contributions

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by orble: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Deo1986:

Who lose this madman... where is this id.iot from

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Capital NO.
Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
If you juxtapose the revenue and allocations that accrued to Akwaibom with the development you are seeing on ground, you'll know that past and present leaders of that state funneled a substantial part of the monies to their private pockets.

Also worthy of note is that development cannot be complete without human capital development. The hare brained Governors of that state only focus on infrastructural development neglecting the human aspect.
Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by jodeci(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Akwa Ibom is only rich by allocation but on the streets,there is no money. Uyo is littered with keke,though the roads are good but it is a no money state.

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by SmartMen: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
rottennaija:

bros lies.... Lies lies... Which over crowding?

The only that state needs now is industry. Lagos can not boast of the kind of roads in Akwa Ibom... Akwa Ibom is fuckkkkkking clean and scenery., thanks to their home training and neatness..

Re: Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? by SmartMen: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Holyman3:
I am from Enugu but I tell you this

No state in Nigeria will overtake Lagos in the next 50 years.

Lagos mainland alone is better than Uyo

Until you go to the Island.

You can tell us uyo is good. Don't compare with Lagos.

If you think Lagos has it all, let the sea port in Akwa Ibom establish and a world class airport put there then add embassy to any of the south south or south east states.

Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba / Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics / Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91