Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan (45998 Views)

Liverpool Striker, Firmino Baptised In His Own Swimming Pool / Coutinho Gets Baptised In His House's Bathtub / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by macello4(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Jokerman:
Lol... Who no go one baptize here Sadly, this is not the prerequisite for making heaven... I'll gladly do my 2nd baptism here anyway
but for u to be identify with the death of christ u need it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by solosolo111: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
GentleMoney:

Its a pity you don't still understand what life is. whatsoever you believe defines your way of life directly or indirectly. whether you are an atheist, Moslem, Hindu, Buddha, Christian, traditionalist etc., a path you must take because you don't own yourself whether you believe it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by femi4: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Jokerman:
Lol... Who no go one baptize here Sadly, this is not the prerequisite for making heaven... I'll gladly do my 2nd baptism here anyway
What you don't understand is that nobody goes for baptism without understanding the prerequisite for making heaven.

Baptism is for believers not sinners

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by Samsonklin(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Jokerman:
Na so.. MR Dean of human affairs in Heaven. Wehdone sir.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by Dera93: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by Ubdavis(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
ernwale:

And, that will still not guarantee your making heaven.

There is nothing like heaven. Don't deceive urslf, but u can console ur self...
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by nelsonoba: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
GentleMoney:

You, how far na? As unto a man full of sense that you are, what has your life without Christ gained for you? Nothing! And you still have mouth to mock a guy who is saying he is dedicated to worshipping God his creator? If Christianity makes people wretched or senseless as Lucifer has deceived you to believe, then it means you must have more sense that Cosmas Maduka a.k.a. Coscharis whis is reported to be worth over $800million and yet we all saw him on video preaching Christ to people a few days ago. How much money do you have that you think you are now wise and have even named yourself 'GentleMoney'? Do you have $800million dollars Why don't we know who you are?? Do you even have half the money this Willian has?? and yet you think you have more sense than all Christians who believe in God. My friend, please komot for road let's pass joor! If you like, don't go and seek the truth about God and life before it's too late, and be here making noise upandan on social media with a name that is bigger than you. Even Dangote or Coscharis with their legitimate millions of dollars have not named themselves 'GentleMoney' and it's you with your small change that wants to make noise like an empty cymbal with the clanking of those coins in your pocket? Biko gupuloam coins gi ka anyi guo cash ndi nmadu

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by seanjy4konji: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
na brazilian..they are very spiritual.
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by DonJobless: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by engrjacuzzi: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
please, after your baptism, come and be scoring goals for Chelsea FC and be ruthless in front of opponent's net....
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by Sunsets: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
He only went for baptism. Your analysis are not necessary. Why do people bellyache over people's advancement in life. Advance your own.
Jokerman:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by fa4oteejay: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
YOU ARE A NEW CREACTURE, OLD THINGS WERE PASSED AWAY. shocked
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by Bonapart(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
GentleMoney:
condom would have stoped this but your parents where to damn Hot
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by brainhgeek(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Jokerman:

Walahi. It is not a prerequisite o. But just like circumcision is to the Jews, so is baptism to the gentiles. Moreover, the is not the exact spot of the baptism. The water was diverted here. The spot is close but the same river. I did my baptism there too Sha.
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by nelsonoba: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ubdavis:

There is nothing like heaven. Don't deceive urslf, but u can console ur self...

Ok Sir Scientist. We all evolved from a piece of rock that happened accidentally as a result of the big bang that nobody caused and occurred as a result of nothing.....thereby defying Newton's First Law of Motion.

I have a special message for you bros. It's in the book of Psalms 14:1 in the bible. It will make sense to you when you read it

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
How will a devour Christian not have been baptised before now.

Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Once in a lifetime dream come true!!! Even the great Colonel Sanders did his baptism here at River Jordan.
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by NotFarFrom: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
GentleMoney:

I agree...………. The first man for me is Jesus, and he is leading me to the true God.
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by NotFarFrom: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Willian the best heavyweight boxer in the history of boxing in America

You just didn't smoke it right this time....
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by osuagwumike(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
Seetto:
Everybody with the way GOD take create am, see neyma dey battle with rape allegation..
lwkmd.... your mouth won't kill you one day o
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
efficiencie:

What then is the prerequisite for making heaven?
And what kind of question is this biko?
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by scify364(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
GentleMoney:

Even ur unbelieve is a believe.
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by oceaneverdry77: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
Good for him .. Good to perform your Christian duties. You must do ur ACT OF FAITH.
Congratulations to him.
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
hmm na waoo
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
hmm na waoo
KristaPretty:
If na 9ja, na shiit and piss the guy go drink inside the water as baptism grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Disssgusssstinggg
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by Ubdavis(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
nelsonoba:

Ok Sir Scientist. We all evolved from a piece of rock that happened accidentally as a result of the big bang that nobody caused and occurred as a result of nothing.....thereby defying Newton's First Law of Motion.

I have a special message for you bros. It's in the book of Psalms 14:1 in the bible. It will make sense to you when you read it

I don't belief in ur Christian Bible..
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by sunpaulomalabu(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mathw 6 v33 seek first the kingdom of God and it rightousness
every other things adition
Re: Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan by ModestManager: 3:51am On Jun 08, 2019
...Except you be born with water and the Word...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Becomes British Citizen / Kelechi Iheanacho Shows Dance Moves In Dressing Room After FA CUP Win (Photos) / Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.