Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,874 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims (46492 Views)

Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Newlymarried(f): 9:02pm On May 25
The wife of Nigerian football player Kayode Olanrewaju, Ezinne Dora Kayode has come out to respond after allegations involving infidelity, financial fraud, and paternity fraud

Earlier this year, the Turkey based footballer made headlines when he threatened to commit suicide after reportedly discovering his wife’s alleged infidelity with a popular UK-based pastor.

He also deleted all pictures of his wife and the children from his social media channels after allegedly finding out that the kids weren't his and belonged to the pastor.

Reports also detailed how his wife, Dora Ezinne Kayode lied to him about her age when they got married, only for him to find out she is seven years older.

The allegations claim that the popular UK based Pastor had intercourse with Mrs. Kayode, who also allegedly participated in orgies whenever she traveled.

Also, according to Olanrewaju, Mrs. Kayode stole two Mercedes SUVs from him. She allegedly conspired with accomplices Jennifer Max Nduaguibe, Lynda Dike Anulika, and broker Ugochukwu Igboanugo to seize Mr. Kayode's property ownership as she is a lawyer, worked as his agent and handled most of his businesses.

Early on Saturday, May 25, reports surfaced online that a DNA test was taken to show that the kids did not belong to Kayode.

Dora has now come out to deny the allegations through her legal representatives, who sent a letter to Kayode, ordering him to stop spreading malicious lies against their client and her kids in the media. She also said a DNA test was not conducted.

The statement also asked the Super Eagles star to issue a public disclaimer, stating no DNA test was conducted on any of three kids they both share together.

Kayode, is now a free-agent without a club having last played for Turkish club Gençlerbirliği. He has also sacked Dora as his agent

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/super-eagles-star-olanrewaju-kayodes-estranged-wife-responds-after-reports-alleging-that-all-their-3-kids-dont-belong-to-him-that-she-lied-about-her-age-and-is-in-a-relationship-with-a-popular-pastor.html

3 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by atiku4President(m): 9:04pm On May 25
Okay nah. The woman go explain taaya

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Reelmii: 9:10pm On May 25
Ok

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by AAAA67: 9:31pm On May 25
So, why are you not in your husband's house ?
What is your relationship and affair with the Pastor ?
Why are you no longer his agent ?

Wind has blown and fowl yansh has been exposed.
Bury your head in shame and stop talking trash

240 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by OGwales(m): 10:00pm On May 25
The same way Eve explained in the Bible, Right?

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 10:42pm On May 25
Dora Ezinne - You've entered the wrong van.

This is just a frame-up, she needs to stand her ground and defend her kids..

Marry a yoruba man at your own peril, they can womanise for Africa. grin

9ice, Davido, Odunlade etc, should have taught ladies some lesson, see as these men have to be on their knees begging for p√ssy, haba mana.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by GBTYO: 11:01pm On May 25
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

See am.

I no blame you at all.

Nah person wey never know Una go think say Una be human being.

People that defend baby factories will support bastardry naturally.

Unlike your people , Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria do not accept the bastard product of an adulterous wife.

I have always wondered why it's only your people that practice the abomination of accepting the bastard offsprings of a cheating wife and I now know it's because most of your women are natural born prostitutes.

Argue with Nnamdi Kanu .

239 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Seunpapa65: 6:06am On May 26
Fear woman imagine she played this guy home and away with handicap join

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by UselessBuharist: 6:07am On May 26
How do you make your wife your agent?

Now that the wife claims no DNA was conducted she should request her husband to come forward for a DNA test.

These women can be smart by half, she should clear her name by requesting a paternity test on her 3 kids.

Soon now she will get a court order to stop the man from asking for a DNA test

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Kingpele(m): 6:43am On May 26
Shame shame and shame....this days women are becoming more shameless...do u think a man will wake up one day to deny his own children even if he caught his wife in bed with another man...that not possible infact I believe this guy might have done several DNA test atleast to know if any of the kids might belong to him to no avail...he might have rejected the first or more test only to finally realise he married a LovePeddler....a married woman going to sleep with a pastor ?...but on lighter note the children are still yoruba from Southwest side of pasta tobi

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Didijiji: 6:44am On May 26
Those kids look like the footballer its just the first guy that looks different

I was confused at a point

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by IkeGod9891(m): 6:44am On May 26
F
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by RxSameer(m): 6:44am On May 26
Pastor Tobi of UK comes to mind welcome anty

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Tjra: 6:44am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Marry a yam legged woman at your own peril. They can bring home bastards for Africa grin

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Rekyz(m): 6:44am On May 26
Some top footballers keep repeating this mistakes. Why make your wife your agent and let her control your assets.
He's lucky to have made this discovery a lot early. He should just pick up the pieces and move on while he's still playing active football. He still got so much to build

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by sofeo(m): 6:45am On May 26
Alright
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Coronavirus84: 6:45am On May 26
Olosho done finally comes out of her hole to defend herself. This is what u got when u marry a woman from the Biafra people, there ways and things are always dubious.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by SoNature(m): 6:46am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Don't tribalize everything. That lady is trying to save her face. No man can accuse his wife of having kids with another man if he didn't do their DNA test.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by omoredia: 6:47am On May 26
Where these yoruba boys dey find these kind wives?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Satazaa: 6:47am On May 26
Didijiji:

exactly 💯

4 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Clobisman(m): 6:47am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Your argument is so infantile and irrelevant. Grow up or keep sinkeen

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Btruth: 6:48am On May 26
Humm.....this problem of infidelity is becoming more and more problematic everyday. I think it's high time that a law should be pass that every new born baby should be DNA before leaving the hospital, though the charges to be borne by the parents (the father) of the child. I think this will reduce all the stress of getting to know much later by the father. The emotional trauma & shame caused by this acts is much on the individual affected. God help the unfaithful women on this planet.

15 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by olarent: 6:48am On May 26
So you have made a point? Only Yoruba man womaniser, it's a general issue and stop been ethnicity bayars.
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

18 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:50am On May 26
Men usually go public with this information after they are done with investigation and certification

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by greenermodels: 6:51am On May 26
She didn't deny the allegations except that of a DNA proving that the children doesn't belong to her husband,I also noticed in the original report,the husband didn't say anything about a DNA test rather it was the reporter that added it only to the title but failed to mention it on the body of the report, from these observations,it seems the Lady is guilty of all allegations made by her husband but innocent of the false parentage claim as that was the figment of imagination from the reporter. Nigerian women doesn't make good wives abroad especially if their husbands are financially bouyant because women don't marry for love in Nigeria rather it's for financial provisions from the husband.
Add: how can Nairaland moderators stand aside and watch tribalists mess up the thread? Nairaland promotes tribalism.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by ASAPFERG: 6:54am On May 26
Both of them can go fvck theirselves

1 Like

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by anonymous1759(m): 6:55am On May 26
Until this new generational men go back to how our Ancestors treated their women things like this will continue to occur , women don’t like weak men , Being a strong man doesn’t mean you beat your wife or starve her .

Being a real Man is how you set your standards, how you place your wife , as a strong man let your wife know , you don’t sit in one place , make her realize you’ve four eyes.

If she realizes all these , before she acts crazy , she’ll think twice knowing you’ll definitely unravel all her moves. let her know as a woman If you cheat on me you’re gone, if I cheat on you it’s my privilege, and let her know she’s free to leave you if you cheat on her .

Women like these strict laws, even if you don’t cheat on her , just sound it to her that if you cheat you’re not apologetic and she’s free to go.
As a man if you’re doing me & my wife you’re 60% dead if you’re with a bad wife .

Your sole responsibility to your wife is to take care of her needs, if you don’t cheat on her or marry multiple wives it’s a plus for her .
Money is what women worship. I wonder how rich men succumb to women.

NED & PETE Edochie have a place in my heart , they’re my mentor on how to treat women. not these weakling kneeling down .

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by sunkieisland(m): 6:56am On May 26
He don cast...
Last last
The guy don chop breakfast

But now the lady is fighting a losing battle
Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by Henrydata(m): 6:56am On May 26
Didijiji:

You are right. Especially the first son.

Carbon copy

3 Likes

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by phemray(m): 6:56am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Talking about tribe? As u can see all other names mentioned ( apart from the footballer) are from the most fraudulent tribe in Africa. It's in Thier nature and DNA ranging from finance, emotional and psychological fraud. Fraudulent activities started from the list of bride price.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Ezinne Responds To Super Eagles Star, Olanrewaju Kayode's Infidelity Claims by youngestgrad(m): 6:56am On May 26
I doubt any man will deny paternity of his children that he has loved and nurtured for years without getting adequate proof. I really doubt that.... Nne you are being manipulative and trying to save ur face.

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / AFCON: Odion Ighalo, Sadio Mane Top Goalscorers' Chart (see Table) / Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.