Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M (21094 Views)

Soundage Xmas Carol Ft Sparkle Tee, Kangol, Tboyla, Berry, Daisy, Sean Breeze & / Download Mp3: Eh Oh Ah By Jay Breeze Ft Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal And Mystro / Watch This Viral Pianist Breeze Through Dr. Dre, 2pac, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
helinues:
Demolition judgement.. Nasarawa govt go pay
for where?
Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by Danwakae(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
State government will pay but in 2099 . If I lie as Baba suwe who was supposed to receive 50 million as damages from NDLEA and nothing up till now after donkey years!
[img]https://i./3W4P.gif[/img]

Lolssssssssss....Baba Suwe is a criminal....that man shit am

That's is affecting him till today....drug pushing is bad..drugs don destroyed their system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by goshen26: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
phemmie06:

Which AIT? Dokpesi need not to be sweating like a Christmas gotie if he has done the right thing. He used the fund of Nigerians to rise, he used them as a ladder to get to the top and neglected them. Since 2008 which Dáar come to the public to raise fund, how much dividend has he given out? The only people that benefited from the fund are his family members. If he has been doing the right thing, the shareholders will be the one to fight the battle for him but since he has kicked the ladder that lifted him away, let him enjoy his ban while it last

True oooo....

I bought 1000 unit from them then till now I never hear pin

1 Like

Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by AngelicBeing: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
johnkay1:
Lol
Judge pronouncement is nothing to Nigerian Government (either state or Fed), if you're doubting me ask Gandolar
That is why the country is dead, rotten, devilish a shithole jungle and the current headquarters of poverty in the world grin

1 Like

Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by 2T215: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
They should pursue to get a Garnishee order then you would know whether they would wait for ever.

tstx:
grin

Them go wait until Jesus come grin
Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by phemmie06(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
tomdon:
AIT will also win

Good will always prevail over evil
You're right but ilé tí à bá fi irọ mọ, ìrì ní wo. Let him account for the shareholders fund
Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by ridbell01(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sanromeo:
This is good. I can't wait for AIT to sue for the illegal disruption of their service.
you can help them na
Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by chibaby1985(f): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
2T215:
They should pursue to get a Garnishee order then you would know whether they would wait for ever.

Look at this one. Who will sign or give clearance?
A.G Fed.
Do you ever think A.G Fed will authorize?
Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by 2T215: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Please, I like a little bit more of knowledge transfer on this. Could you assist me to explain the role of AG in the process? Just for knowledge sake.
Let's consider appropriate description of people. I do not think referring to someone whom you are having an intellectual discussion with as "this one". We could find better words....but I wait for your response

specter:

Look at this one. Who will sign or give clearance?
A.G Fed.
Do you ever think A.G Fed will authorize?
Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
2T215:
Please, I like a little bit more of knowledge transfer on this. Could you assist me to explain the role of AG in the process? Just for knowledge sake.
Let's consider appropriate description of people. I do not think referring to someone whom you are having an intellectual discussion with as "this one". We could find better words....but I wait for your response

You must seek the obtain the consent of the AG to garnish any public or govt account.

That is one of the reason police officers still misbehaves cos if you sue the police as an agent of the state, you may end up with barren success.

As you are left with a judgement you can not execute because you will need the consent of the AG to garnish such public acct.

AG seldom give consent.
Re: Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M by 2T215: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2019
Many thanks for adding to my knowledge.

specter:

You must seek the obtain the consent of the AG to garnish any public or govt account.

That is one of the reason police officers still misbehaves cos if you sue the police as an agent of the state, you may end up with barren success.

As you are left with a judgement you can not execute because you will need the consent of the AG to garnish such public acct.

AG seldom give consent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? / How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony / 5 Things An Up And Coming Nigerian Artist Must Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.