Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri (42538 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / Nkkasuland: Kegite Club GYRATING To Ease Covid-19 Stress / Kegite Club International Mini Encyclopedidia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by dfrost: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Oré mi, greetings Bro. grin

Et u Jason? So you are karid?

Walk and may ur keske neverr be to stumble. May ur daysis be like Metuselah. May your phalanges never be rusty. cheesy grin. I won't fire more than dis at this atima.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I promised myself never to use lingos again in my life. It reminds me of things I have thrown away. Were you are songito, tapper or chiefo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by jaywhoco(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
lastempero:
Obioma ngwa local government.
umuokatawom. I was there.
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by ifymadu: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Walk and shine Professor Martin Nwankwo, may your daysis be longed and wogged.

To all the Kariable entity's in this forum, may we walk and neva Jantule, may we never see Eledumare in skirt and blouse.

I have seriously landed.

Walk and stumble not, even if you shall stumble may it be on a naked okpeke and may your down below never disappoint you. Daysis my comrade

5 Likes

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Flashh: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
All Kariable entitys understand the message.
LOL. OK oo!

Flash.h, may we neva see Eledumare in skirt and blouse. grin
Amen oo! grin

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Deo1986(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
paymentvoucher:

These
The man made a lot of blunders and you spotted only one? Well the gist is what count eh?
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Udopasa: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
A man that prides himself as Onye Nwe Uwa. Hmmmm
Our help comes from those we helped.

3 Likes

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by dfrost: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
madjune:
I will always question the essence of this club.

Their members all tend to have this loud, rancorous, argumentative nature which settles for the mediocre.

You can't see an introverted kegite person, bent on intellectual pursuits or the benefits of quiet company.

So you have judged already? Just like that. Na wa oOo. People sef. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Daviddson(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
It's like 50% of those who commented on this thread are Kegite cultists (they'll tell you it's not a cult grin). Interesting. And these ones will be online castigating our politicians for stealing our money, as if they don't know majority of those same politicians are cultists who don't have morals or fear of God.
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by dfrost: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
ifymadu:

Walk and stumble not, even if you shall stumble may it be on a naked okpeke and may your down below never disappoint you. Daysis my comrade

ifymadu may God forgive you. Kai! You have not changed abi? cheesy grin School life was sweet sha but those that fell cry embarassed... Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Knsley(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
"Turupepe turupepe"

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by chidaddy1198(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Kegite is a social cultural club. U miss a lot for not been karid.
lordparcel:
Kegite wey wan begin turn to cult

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Okwuuu: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:

To all the Kariable entity's in this forum, may we walk and neva Jantule, may we never see Eledumare in skirt and blouse.

I have seriously landed.
Baba ne you are carried

2 Likes

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Olorunnim: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
dfrost:

Walk and may ur keske neverr be to stumble. May ur daysis be like Metuselah. May your phalanges never be rusty. cheesy grin. I won't fire more than dis at this atima.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I promised myself never to use lingos again in my life. It reminds me of things I have thrown away. Were you are songito, tapper or chiefo?
Those Lingos are dying out it's been a while I heard them some I can't even remember

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by harizonal123(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Kinjikitile(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
normaljenny:
THAT MARTIN IN THOSE YEARS MESSED LOTS OF GIRLS UP AND I BELIEVE HE IS STILL DOING IT THIS DAYS. HE DOES IT MOSTLY IN HIS OFFICE. I REALLY PITY ALL THOSE GIRLS. IT GOT SO BAD THAT HE WILL FAIL US GUYS IF WE TOUCH ANY GIRL HE LIKES

ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT LECTURERS IN IMSU, AM SURPRISED THEY MADE HIM A PROFESSOR NOW.
NEXT YOU WILL HEAR IS THAT THEY MADE HIM THE VC.

UNITY IN DIVERSITY IS WHAT THEY WILL TELL YOU.
Which department?? Where is his office located ?? Anyways he is not the only one ?? I wonder why cultists never maime these lectureres ,, even in my department ,. We had plenty of them ,, high ranking ones ,, even the one that comes with body guard all the time ,, the number 3 in owerri ,, we had many of them ,, these frats in those days was to protect students affairs,,, even my lecturer bleeped my junior colleague I dated ,, one lecturer in my department is bleeping the whole girls ,, it's appalling the majority of girls in Imsu are whores ... I know how many times I empathized with my female coursmates that were sexually harassed by my lecturer... Imsu needs total overhaul.. who will fight for the students?? No one ....
Who would have known my fate ,, I stood strong to reject cultism,, different frats came to me ,,...
Perhaps what if I joined ,, I would have changed their orientation and became a revolutionary in Imsu ....
I won't forget my niggas
Dodorima for you
Tosa for you
Gbuyaka Gbuyaka for You
Aro Sailors !..

Imsu liveth

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by kimacent(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=JasonScoolari post=79112124][b]Walk and shine Professor Martin Nwankwo, may your daysis be longed and wogged.

I have seriously landed.

Gbim.
U re u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Corrosiveman(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
chidaddy1198:
Kegite is a social cultural club. U miss a lot for not been karid.
..... not now
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by OsuGanja(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I have seriously landed.

Mayanstical... You are a woged comrad.. Walk minus stumble baba ne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Emperor002: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Any alteration to ur frequency itz an alteration to d godz n d godz are very wise may u live longer dan metusalah entity la aristole

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by OsuGanja(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Juliet11111:
i am highly carried. Who are wa grin

May your days be long...!Who awua 0+2 Fire d languaja of my fore fathers?
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I have seriously landed.

Jason Youuuuuuuuuu
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by chidaddy1198(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Knsley:
"Turupepe turupepe"
the head of an abalagba is not meant for child play daysis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by OsuGanja(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sammyfloyd:
Orl Ayam a chief to God. Walk stumble not.
Ilya meleki lawa WA.

Oyus my ilya dat gbaski ilya of kariablity... Ilya Meleki
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by OsuGanja(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Guyman02:

Please can somebody interpret what he is saying shocked

Comrado..Fem!!
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by sweetguy10(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
madjune:
I will always question the essence of this club.

Their members all tend to have this loud, rancorous, argumentative nature which settles for the mediocre.

You can't see an introverted kegite person, bent on intellectual pursuits or the benefits of quiet company.

This is the exact reason I have for loathing them they always think they are the smartest . I put one of them to intellectual rest during my days in sch
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by PapaAdanna: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
I know him
Very woged entity
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by chido20(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I have seriously landed.
you are you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by 77carter(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I have seriously landed.
daysis,ayua a chief to try landrover?
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by JasonScoolari: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
dfrost:

You are hyper wogged... dis is the brutal voice of AB Fine Boy XYZ standing wela wela on my tentacles. I doff my Kapp sadamonically... My kariability as a songito still remain kponki.
May our keske neva be the keske of Dele Giwa.

7 Likes

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by chido20(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Juliet11111:
i am highly carried. Who are wa grin
na only dat one u sabi

2 Likes

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by pumpkinbug: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please Professor Dim Uchenna Martins is a nice man. He has his good sides and bad sides. He was my lecturer/ HOD back in the days 2010. He loves women but he never forces anyone to sleep with him. He is free minded and can easily profer help to anyone in need. He get mouth die. He is quite political and controversial. .

3 Likes

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by PapaAdanna: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
normaljenny:
THAT MARTIN IN THOSE YEARS MESSED LOTS OF GIRLS UP AND I BELIEVE HE IS STILL DOING IT THIS DAYS. HE DOES IT MOSTLY IN HIS OFFICE. I REALLY PITY ALL THOSE GIRLS. IT GOT SO BAD THAT HE WILL FAIL US GUYS IF WE TOUCH ANY GIRL HE LIKES

ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT LECTURERS IN IMSU, AM SURPRISED THEY MADE HIM A PROFESSOR NOW.
NEXT YOU WILL HEAR IS THAT THEY MADE HIM THE VC.

UNITY IN DIVERSITY IS WHAT THEY WILL TELL YOU.

My brother u know him very well

He is kinda good in some ways though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Most Hated Mathematics Topics / Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.