Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri (42537 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / Nkkasuland: Kegite Club GYRATING To Ease Covid-19 Stress / Kegite Club International Mini Encyclopedidia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Kinjikitile(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Iseoluwani:

nyben ban 101
I can't decode
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by dfrost: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Men full here oOo. A good thing that we agree that things are not what there used to be. We need to help the young ones set their priorities right.

I have about four karid entts in my office. We are looking at having a gyra one of these days. Miss the days of migration from one ilya to the other.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by olawuyi12(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
shine my prof..
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by fecosequence(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
Walk o jare.dayziz be long chiefo lake nwaebere
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by dfrost: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
Kinjikitile:

I can't decode

You don't need to. Leave it.
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by dfrost: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
Iseoluwani:

nyben ban 101

No confuse the guy with ca*pin* cheesy grin
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by omobs(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
normaljenny:
THAT MARTIN IN THOSE YEARS MESSED LOTS OF GIRLS UP AND I BELIEVE HE IS STILL DOING IT THIS DAYS. HE DOES IT MOSTLY IN HIS OFFICE. I REALLY PITY ALL THOSE GIRLS. IT GOT SO BAD THAT HE WILL FAIL US GUYS IF WE TOUCH ANY GIRL HE LIKES

ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT LECTURERS IN IMSU, AM SURPRISED THEY MADE HIM A PROFESSOR NOW.
NEXT YOU WILL HEAR IS THAT THEY MADE HIM THE VC.

UNITY IN DIVERSITY IS WHAT THEY WILL TELL YOU.

true talk, faculty of humanity
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Klansman11(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
[/quote]
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Klansman11(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
normaljenny:
THAT MARTIN IN THOSE YEARS MESSED LOTS OF GIRLS UP AND I BELIEVE HE IS STILL DOING IT THIS DAYS. HE DOES IT MOSTLY IN HIS OFFICE. I REALLY PITY ALL THOSE GIRLS. IT GOT SO BAD THAT HE WILL FAIL US GUYS IF WE TOUCH ANY GIRL HE LIKES

ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT LECTURERS IN IMSU, AM SURPRISED THEY MADE HIM A PROFESSOR NOW.
NEXT YOU WILL HEAR IS THAT THEY MADE HIM THE VC.You know Martin wella.He like toto and money no they pass his eye.Bad guy man he be.

UNITY IN DIVERSITY IS WHAT THEY WILL TELL YOU.
You know Martin wella.He like toto and money no they pass his eye.Bad guy man he be.
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by ajaymina(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Guyman02:

Please can somebody interpret what he is saying shocked

keske!, who are wa to challenge d gods?...

Animalee with elongated tail, please go and pick jamb form.

3 Likes

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by JasonScoolari: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
Chai! So this guy is even a kpokponkious human being?

Chiefesis land like aeroplane while babasis rest their case. Are you a chief?
Supremos Comrado, I remain an XYZ Elder.

Walk and Shine. Daysis
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Juliet11111(f): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
lonelydora:

Archival
Dayziz

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Juliet11111(f): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
May your peak industry neva dry. wink
Fem la bush cheesy
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Juliet11111(f): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
popsy2:

Karabulity is never akarabuluty. Draw and label an agama lizard bikokwa?
Days be long nwannemus

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Juliet11111(f): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
chido20:
na only dat one u sabi
Fem la bush
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Juliet11111(f): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
OsuGanja:

May your days be long...!Who awua 0+2 Fire d languaja of my fore fathers?
Dayziz be long nwannemus
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Juliet11111(f): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
dfrost:

-karid-
Okpeke ilya du lake vibrating. Dayziz

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Juliet11111(f): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Miniso:
bianca in skirt and blouse talkin undecided
Fem la bush
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by madjune(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Iseoluwani:

to seek caution. sukurumus seramus ta ba sukun kama riran . well m an extrovert and yet as a xyz feda raise to power I cannot dicodi I made 4point in sch. in my sch before you can join, your grades first

I talk am.

Dem don land.
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Fianze93(m): 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
Urege esigbuo nkakwį»„

One time Curator ilya d'elephant I am.

Archival chief ilya Iake may ur days longinus, that is to say if the keske of mmakpu of okpekesis of ur eze goes to skul are but the kes of allegation... Semisis to vibrate that if they are the keske of tru to God, may my prayers remain null and void and may your days be the keske of it shall not be well with your soul.

For it is wosad that the evil men do shall they solidify and imbibe.

3 Likes

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by degamemaster(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Juliet11111:
i am highly carried. Who are wa grin

See your face like highly caried ... lols
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Iseoluwani:

nyben ban 101
dfrost:

No confuse the guy with ca*pin* cheesy grin
Laggers!!

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by OsuGanja(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
Juliet11111:

Dayziz be long nwannemus

Fire menawulus your nomenclature if u ar a woged comrad
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by JasonScoolari: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Juliet11111:

Fem la bush cheesy
grin
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by imam07: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Daviddson:
It's like 50% of those who commented on this thread are Kegite cultists (they'll tell you it's not a cult grin). Interesting. And these ones will be online castigating our politicians for stealing our money, as if they don't know majority of those same politicians are cultists who don't have morals or fear of God.
wu are WA? See caution and apply gold circle condom. Why are u vomiting instead of vibtating
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2019
deltateam:

Perhaps your life was also saved. Apply caution.

Another angle of it. Oshey
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by imam07: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2019
ifymadu:

Bros I was just a kegite, all we did was embib holy water and have fun. Kegites club and confra are two parallel lines, they don't meet.
woged my grandfather 4 u

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by platinumventure: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2019
jaywhoco:
umuokatawom. I was there.

Taa...my zonal ke??
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Iseoluwani: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2019
dfrost:

True. You can't be elder and chiefo at the same time.

Daysis

ofcourse. you can't be an elder and ever be a chiefo after.

dayiz enlongawire
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by Iseoluwani: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2019
Elbone2:

Laggers!!
lob***
Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by imam07: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2019
Iseoluwani:

Ori agbalamus is never meant for sacrifice. by their fingers you shall yokopio them
I can visualize u are a very woged feda. Dayzis

1 Like

Re: Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri by ifymadu: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2019
imam07:
woged my grandfather 4 u

Walk and stumble not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Most Hated Mathematics Topics / Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.