Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation (42516 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Whiteangel1234: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
#Mmesomagate : Today, I have written JAMB giving them 24 hours to come clean and apologize to Ms Mmesoma for violating her rights or face court action. We shall be heading to Court once the time given elapses without hearing from them.

https://twitter.com/JAMaduakolam/status/1676003527263506432?t=BPlhELjUwDOY5mGCQ04LlA&s=19

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Landlord97: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb think everybody is fraudulent like her institution, apologize to the little girl for defaming her character, then solve the issues intelligently ASAP.

199 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by basilo102: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
No need for this

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by abobote: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Which one Mmesomagate again?
Busy body everywhere

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by 9jatriot(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
People like this will no only complicate this issue for this girl, they will be helping her go to jail soon.

This lawyer will also find himself writing a letter of apology to JAMB, which will be posted on several newspapers

410 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by EKONGKING: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb should be proactive and file a case against the girl and her sponser , the future of Nigerian educational system is at stake.

We cannot allow the developers to rubbish the educational system as Nigerian degrees will be viewed as fraudulently by other countries

258 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by OnyeAshuaUru: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Clown

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Go to court.

And all Jambgate fraudulent activities will be blown open.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Jogs1900: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
EKONGKING:
Jamb should be proactive and file a case against the girl and her sponser , the future of Nigerian educational system is at stake.

We cannot allow the developers to rubbish the educational system as Nigerian degrees will be viewed as fraudulently by other countries
The girl will suffer most.If shes not careful, she will not be able to leave the country until the case is concluded.
Its a criminal case.

215 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Good...

This is criminality under the Child rights act... No be only rape dey child right acts..

JAMB will see shege..Bunch of thieves,just last month here

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by teadrake(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good...

This is criminality under the Child rights act... No be only rape dey child right acts..

Why not intimate yourself with current and updated information since you have unrestricted access to the media space. The information you quoted is the immediate past Jamb registrar who abused his office and not necessarily the credibility of the Institution. Shame on purveyor of fake news

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Sharpsharp00123: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
9jatriot:
People like this will no only complicate this issue for this girl, they will be helping her go to jail soon.

This lawyer will also find himself writing a letter of apology to JAMB, which will be posted on several newspapers
the tribalism igbos put into this complicated everything

The most annoying thing is that d real highest scorer is Igbo so all the victimization madness?

These people will put this little girl into more trouble n expose many things

402 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Sharpsharp00123: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good...

hate has blind u Igbo

U can see ex registrar n u still put this shit up

I want to see this case to d end so u will embarrass d girl more

394 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by walex2(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Landlord97:
Jamb think everybody is fraudulent like her institution, apologize to the little girl for defaming her character, then solve the issues intelligently ASAP.

Yeye law court, by the time they put the girl in to trouble they will starting begin for mercy. I don't know what JAMB would gain to tarnish her image or denying her scores. JAMB was just trying to protect her image and reputation and if they drag it further the girl might find herself in prison. Who else parade 2021 result slip in 2023

402 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
And una no go be the first, neither will you be the last. grin

If una know Oloyede ni, una for no drag this issue this long grin

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
9jatriot:

She can't go to jail... she is not as stupid as Tinubu or wike that will over do it... if she indeed forged it as u claim, she will be a fool to forge it to 1st position... no one does that ... u can't carry drugs and be the first in line to be checked ...most if u can't just use ur heads... what I suspect must have happened is that there was a glitch in the system and it shut up her scores ... the girl has always been intelligent... y will she forge it when she k ows even with out forging, she will still excel... this thing is being fueled by tribal bigots from SW ... the bitterness and envy in them can never give them peace

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
EKONGKING:

Story... which at stake ... this dead educational system... I am sure that most of u have cheated in exams ...and u are here saying the educational system is as stake ... abi is it lecturers that are into sex for grade or the professors that rigged election results to favour criminals ... or is it lecturers and teachers that collect bribes to pass students... now it's little mmesoma that u say wants to ruin the educational system... u no well

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
basilo102:
No need for this

If she is innocent there is need for this.

You never know in the future, she might contest for presidency and this will pop up .

13 Likes

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Patriot9: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kingcalls:

She can't go to jail... she is not as stupid as Tinubu or wike that will over do it... if she indeed forged it as u claim, she will be a fool to forge it to 1st position...
This is not true.
She might not even know the highest score in the entire nation.
Just put a good score for me

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Them don name am Mmesomagate grin angry

This drama go long, I don’t know which one to believe now 🤷‍♀️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
The madness continues

3 Likes

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by atobs4real(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Igbo lawyer or what?
Miaaawu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by atobs4real(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Abadi Igbo miawuu

4 Likes

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Beess(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Goodmorning, I hope you are good, I'm sorry to bother you, so, I recently lost my job and hv been job searching for few months now... In this times, my savings exhausted on feeding, bills and transportation, medicine and family needs... I am reaching out to you good hearted person to kindly lend me a hand of love and care, just to keep body and soul together for the time being as I am hopeful soon a new job will materialize. Please no amount of money from you is too small, I will appreciate your kindness and support, if God touches u to help, kindly check my signature below for my financial acct. details... may God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
I won't be surprised if a racket is going on at the Jamb office. This one they're the accuser, investigator and judge.. let the President allow independent tech savvy forensic investigator. I am sure their system is compromise . I remember wanting to buy a product from that e-commerce firm that should be digging well during their peak period, i was sent a different account in a micro finance bank that looks fake, meanwhile it's their original website, thank God for the men at fcmb that cross check, I for don mumu lose beta money to some wereys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by leanonme82: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Awon ode. You people should not put this girl into more trouble than she already is.

See that kaduna boy they announced along with her as being fake. That one quietly went silent. Even this one, Anambra state quietly investigated and kept it silent when they found out it was fraud.

But internet tribe warlords carried it on their head as victimization. Now she has been banned for 3 years and results withdrawn, Someone dt had 249. Continue. Una go see wetin una dey find.

346 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by atobs4real(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Abadi Igbo Milwaukee
Folks of same kinds flock together

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by JagabanBorgu: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good...

Why doñ't u initiate the process so they can see shege fast fast?
Obi said he was going to sue for "yes daddy", we are still waiting.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by blessgreg: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Abeg, jamb is right, that result was fabricated

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Highways: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
She's still a girl child... Even if she committed the crime, it's unprofessional to come at her in public and call her fraud.... Her image deserves to be hidden.... JAMB needs to be sued

9 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate / Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.