Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo (9152 Views)

APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo / Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight / Saraki, A Case Of Political Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Jinad50: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
A sizable number of Nigerians, especially the kwara indigenes thinks diffidently. If he is astute as u claim, let him go make impact in the private sector.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Emu4life(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bla... bla... bla
He is gone joor. Let's here word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Jinad50: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
[nstead of me to read this paid eulogy shouldn't I be checking livescore or something more reasonable?

lol....Bart guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Blankstare(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
thinkdip:
Saraki is good for this modern age, his kind of politics carries the 24th century mark...not the babasope politics

Marchiavellian politics is his style, not suitable for the century as you alluded,we live in informed times,there's need to carry everyone along. Saraki style of politics is 'I before everyone' . He lost out because he was deluded,he left our people pauperized here and aiming for what we did not ask him to in Abuja...his case is a lesson for all. A Good man with bad intentions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by abraham01emma01: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
Good name is better than wealth. Sp DR SARAKI RIGHT MAN, YOUR LEGACY REMAINED UNFORGETTABLE IN THE MIND OF NIGERIANS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by fredoooooo: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Betrayer !!!!!!!!!!!!! Ogun kill you there , our Societe money, we will never forgive him angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by highbee02: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Oyerinde16:
I am based in kwara so sit back n let me educate u a little about saraki.
Most of those who deposed saraki were at one time or the other his boys, they ordinarily wouldn't have being able to unseat n depose him but for the federal might and calumny. Most of those guys worked for or with saraki at one point or the other, they left after they either lost out or did not get what they wanted, most of them were in PDP, hoping to use the platform, they all decamped to the APC when Saraki himself crossed to the PDP, they ran to Abuja cos at this time Abuja was looking for Anybody that can help them finish him completely, most of them would bow their heads if they met Saraki One on One, but they all his under federal might n cover to launch fatal attacks on saraki, Saraki himself underestimated their capabilities and was less perturbed, he only realised when it was virtually too late, he tried to pull some strings but federal might, rigging and militarization was just too much and he lost out, yet he maintained his calm. Saraki is a principality in his right, a boss of bosses. I know he will bounce back.

Forget the federal might or militarisation ooo. We were tired of dynasty, simple!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by SirBunky85(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
Oyerinde16:
Most of those who deposed saraki were at one time or the other his boys, they ordinarily wouldn't have being able to unseat n depose him but for the federal might and calumny. Most of those guys worked for or with saraki at one point or the other, they left after they either lost out or did not get what they wanted, most of them were in PDP, hoping to use the platform, they all decamped to the APC when Saraki himself crossed to the PDP, they ran to Abuja cos at this time Abuja was looking for Anybody that can help them finish him completely, most of them would bow their heads if they met Saraki One on One, but they all his under federal might n cover to launch fatal attacks on saraki, Saraki himself underestimated their capabilities and was less perturbed, he only realised when it was virtually too late, he tried to pull some strings but federal might, rigging and militarization was just too much and he lost out, yet he maintained his calm. Saraki is a principality in his right, a boss of bosses. I know he will bounce back.
senseless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:
tongue

Nigerians are filled with special kind of hypocrites, all of a sudden they start eulogizing his political sagacity, calling him the hero of democracy especially a particular region, Yet when Saraki needed PDP presidential tickets, PDP delegate and Piglets dumped him like bag of thrash, just because Atiku offered some thousand dollars same as Tambuwal and Kwankwaso from Northwest and Northcentral. to vote a northeast Atiku which PDP had already condemned and Obasanjo even wrote a book about.

Everybody can not be a Tinubu puppet bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by maasoap(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
BraniacX:
With a rubber stamp legislative chambers in the offing, I will miss saraki

Executives and legislative need to work together to move the country forward, most especially with someone like Buhari that doesn't believe in bribing the legislators.
What most of you perceive as an act of not being "a rubber stamp" is actually what is referred to as being "grandstanding". Lol. How do you explain a national assembly that always and consistently passed the budgets in May or June of each year?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Oyerinde16(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
highbee02:

Forget the federal might or militarisation ooo. We were tired of dynasty, simple!
Remove federal might and tell me who of them can face saraki n win be honest in your heart of hearts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Oyerinde16(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
SirBunky85:
senseless
Very deep down u know its true...
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by SirBunky85(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Oyerinde16:
Very deep down u know its true...
keep deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by tsannee(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Oyerinde16:
Keep telling lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by imam07: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Oyerinde16:
You are a big lier for saying u are based in Kwara because if u are base in Kwara u will not say federal rigged d election against saraki. Saraki will still loose election even if is conducted again in Kwara. Make saraki an inec chairman he will still loose. I can see u are one of his slaves. If he bounce back he will bounce back in your dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by imam07: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Oyerinde16:

Remove federal might and tell me who of them can face saraki n win be honest in your heart of hearts
Is like you don't know what you are saying. U think federal might made him lost election. He shot himself on d leg the moment he decamped. Saraki mite be your god but he can't be our God because you talk about him as if he can reign forever. Why will a right thinking person will be praising and hailing saraki despite how he messed up Kwara state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by imam07: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
SirBunky85:
keep deceiving urself
leave d guy. He has eyes but can't see.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by zibya: 12:08am On Jun 08, 2019
Oyerinde16:
I can't make out a thing you typed. Your punctuation is messed up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Mydazz(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2019
iammo:
tongue

Nigerians are filled with special kind of hypocrites, all of a sudden they start eulogizing his political sagacity, calling him the hero of democracy especially a particular region, Yet when Saraki needed PDP presidential tickets, PDP delegate and Piglets dumped him like bag of thrash, just because Atiku offered some thousand dollars same as Tambuwal and Kwankwaso from Northwest and Northcentral. to vote a northeast Atiku which PDP had already condemned and Obasanjo even wrote a book about.
While I am not disputing the fact that Atiku spent some hard currency during primarits, it is also true that no one, none of the PDP contestants had as much influence as Atiku,...... Saraki as contestant won't even give the people the hope they have now that "Atiku is Coming "

1 Like

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by suremanpatriot: 1:07am On Jun 08, 2019
full rubbish rise of a prodigal son undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Israeludoudo(m): 1:44am On Jun 08, 2019
Let him prepare for President of Nigeria in 2023
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by abbey621(m): 4:08am On Jun 08, 2019
The most painful part about this write-up is that it is coming from a Southerner. Atiku, Saraki? Heroes of the SE/SS? Gosh how the mighty have fallen.A region well poised for great things aligning itself with scums. I guess desperation can make even the most noble creatures behave like wildlings.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by BuhariAdvocate: 4:19am On Jun 08, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by mildteddy(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Saraki is a great leader.

Intelligent, mature, wise, calm, ambitious...

He's just too good, I wish him all the best.
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by BraniacX(m): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2019
maasoap:

Executives and legislative need to work together to move the country forward, most especially with someone like Buhari that doesn't believe in bribing the legislators.
What most of you perceive as an act of not being "a rubber stamp" is actually what is referred to as being "grandstanding". Lol. How do you explain a national assembly that always and consistently passed the budgets in May or June of each year?
it is not so complicated, it is explained by a single word " vetting " or if you prefer two "due diligence" undecided in this administration i have seen ministers come before the Senate to deny their budget
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by kutashi: 6:53am On Jun 08, 2019
helinues:
Legacy built on air
And it has already vanished!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Federal Government Grain Silo In Katsina State / EFCC Traces N1bn Property To Timipre Sylva / Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.