Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo (9153 Views)

APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo / Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight / Saraki, A Case Of Political Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by mrnigerdelta: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2019
What a great leader
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by jargooflife912(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2019
Oyerinde16:
I am based in kwara so sit back n let me educate u a little about saraki.
Most of those who deposed saraki were at one time or the other his boys, they ordinarily wouldn't have being able to unseat n depose him but for the federal might and calumny. Most of those guys worked for or with saraki at one point or the other, they left after they either lost out or did not get what they wanted, most of them were in PDP, hoping to use the platform, they all decamped to the APC when Saraki himself crossed to the PDP, they ran to Abuja cos at this time Abuja was looking for Anybody that can help them finish him completely, most of them would bow their heads if they met Saraki One on One, but they all his under federal might n cover to launch fatal attacks on saraki, Saraki himself underestimated their capabilities and was less perturbed, he only realised when it was virtually too late, he tried to pull some strings but federal might, rigging and militarization was just too much and he lost out, yet he maintained his calm. Saraki is a principality in his right, a boss of bosses. I know he will bounce back.
This is pure garbage
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by zoedew: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Basher8583: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2019
Oyerinde16:
I am based in kwara so sit back n let me educate u a little about saraki.
Most of those who deposed saraki were at one time or the other his boys, they ordinarily wouldn't have being able to unseat n depose him but for the federal might and calumny. Most of those guys worked for or with saraki at one point or the other, they left after they either lost out or did not get what they wanted, most of them were in PDP, hoping to use the platform, they all decamped to the APC when Saraki himself crossed to the PDP, they ran to Abuja cos at this time Abuja was looking for Anybody that can help them finish him completely, most of them would bow their heads if they met Saraki One on One, but they all his under federal might n cover to launch fatal attacks on saraki, Saraki himself underestimated their capabilities and was less perturbed, he only realised when it was virtually too late, he tried to pull some strings but federal might, rigging and militarization was just too much and he lost out, yet he maintained his calm. Saraki is a principality in his right, a boss of bosses. I know he will bounce back.
You have not made sense.
Too many hidden facts not dug out. And you tactically avoided the other side of him.
Saraki is totally gone. Stop dreaming. He was gone when he decamped to APC since he did not have a strong hold on PDP just to go and Fvck up there and got chased by the green snake killer Oshiomhole. Does that one sound like a stable person.
Strong men are identified by Thier stability
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by orisa37: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Saraki is educated, an Aristrocat, a good parliamentarian and a gentleman. He is not a Thug. He is coming back.
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Oyerinde16(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2019
imam07:
You are a big lier for saying u are based in Kwara because if u are base in Kwara u will not say federal rigged d election against saraki. Saraki will still loose election even if is conducted again in Kwara. Make saraki an inec chairman he will still loose. I can see u are one of his slaves. If he bounce back he will bounce back in your dreams.
I did not say only federal might buggled him out of office, there are many factors including federal might n u know it, most of those there at one time or the other worked with saraki true or false,
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Oyerinde16(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2019
Basher8583:

You have not made sense.
Too many hidden facts not dug out. And you tactically avoided the other side of him.
Saraki is totally gone. Stop dreaming. He was gone when he decamped to APC since he did not have a strong hold on PDP just to go and Fvck up there and got chased by the green snake killer Oshiomhole. Does that one sound like a stable person.
Strong men are identified by Thier stability
Its not every body that can see the sense in it actually, if you were to write about the good, the bad n the ugly side of saraki can 2 pages finish it. Take it or leave it he lost for many reasons among there I mentioned a few, to some he is wicked to others he is good share your own view of the man and move on he owes you absolutely nothing so stop feeling like he sold your fathers house, its only those who don't know saraki and rely on what they hear that talk the garbage you are spewing, help helped many you were not among can he help everyone, abeg GBE soul e ko get out
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Oyerinde16(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2019
jargooflife912:
This is pure garbage
Pin point the garbage inside, is it that most of those there did not work for or with him at one point or the other? Or is it that when he decamped others left for APC, or kwara APC did not work hand in hand with Abuja to wrestle kwara out of saraki hand by fire by force, which part did I lie inside, just because I did not curse him u say its garbage, GBE soul e ko ja
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Oyerinde16(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2019
maasoap:

Executives and legislative need to work together to move the country forward, most especially with someone like Buhari that doesn't believe in bribing the legislators.
What most of you perceive as an act of not being "a rubber stamp" is actually what is referred to as being "grandstanding". Lol. How do you explain a national assembly that always and consistently passed the budgets in May or June of each year?
And how do you explain an executive that brings budget in December knowing fully well it will take almost 3 months to go through the budget, do public hearing, do budget defense, oversight n others, then u send the budget n he refuse to sign it yet he refused to admit the budget was padded by the house, sends back the budget, for Christ sake how will it not reach six months. Or u just expect u bring budget on December 27 and they rubber stamp it and pass the budget on 31st. Any serious govt will submit budget in June or July and expect to get it before December not bring it in DEC n get it in dec
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by highbee02: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Oyerinde16:

Remove federal might and tell me who of them can face saraki n win be honest in your heart of hearts

Saraki also enjoyed federal might and that was what Kept him in power till he met his Waterloo. Then, our votes didn't count. Many of us voted APC without even knowing some of these candidates simply because we were tired of Saraki dynasty, looting and misappropriation of public fund.
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by Oyerinde16(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2019
highbee02:

Saraki also enjoyed federal might and that was what Kept him in power till he met his Waterloo. Then, our votes didn't count. Many of us voted APC without even knowing some of these candidates simply because we were tired of Saraki dynasty, looting and misappropriation of public fund.
At this point we are saying d same thing.
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by imam07: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oyerinde16:

I did not say only federal might buggled him out of office, there are many factors including federal might n u know it, most of those there at one time or the other worked with saraki true or false,
that's true but those people left him because they don't like his idea of politics. Saraki use to kill people's political career because there is no way u can go ahead if him. He will always put u under him.
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by highbee02: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oyerinde16:
At this point we are saying d same thing.

Lol! 10ks
Re: Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo by maasoap(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
BraniacX:
it is not so complicated, it is explained by a single word " vetting " or if you prefer two "due diligence" undecided in this administration i have seen ministers come before the Senate to deny their budget

Lol at "vetting". The vetting that consistently took six months of the actual year of the budget can't really help the economy in any way. Why wouldn't it take them half of a budget year when they are in the habits of completely redacting the budget?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Fate Of South South Igbos When Nigeria Breaks. / BREAKING!!! "Mother Of IPOB Lawyer Shot Dead By Nigerian Army / Bode George: Leaving Presidency Ticket Open In PDP Unfair, Recipe For Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.