Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker (23204 Views)

2023: I’ll Support Jonathan If APC Presents Him As Flagbearer — Ayade / Successful Edo Primary: APC Presents Model For Voting During Pandemic - Vanguard / APC Presents Adekunle Akinlade As Consensus Governorship Candidate To Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ndi ala Ndi ala. Okorocha could mastermind this.
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by dokiOloye(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
garfield1:

But you make more comments here than him showing that you are the one stuck here
Ignored
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by mrchineke: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Awon Igbo, so so jealous of the great Yorubas.� undecided

Cc immhotep lzaa flat heads

5 Likes

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by Danwakae(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
TGM2015:
These SE people always like to overdo things. Being fair in politics is about numbers and what you bring to the table, hence the saying, "the minority will have their say and majority will have their way".
SE should accept their "say lot" in APC and maintain their "way lot" in PDP.

EVERY ZONE MUST ALWAYS BE AT THE RECIEVING END.....I don't know ur region but.

During the reign of PDP, The southwest did not contributed anything to their party even when OBJ was stge president but yet, they always zone one of the top 4 to the zone.....I'm a proud NORTHERNER ,...If the southeast are not given any position in this dispensation, the gains the APC recorded in the 2019 election in the zone compared to that of 2015, will surely decline in 2023, and that would really affect the chances of a southwest candidate in 2023 should the APC cede the ticket to the zone.

Let us be fair to ourselves, OBJ and GEJ are both southerners, i.e SouthWest and SouthSouth, it is only the SouthEast that has not been given the previlege,

Also in the North,

Late Yar'dua and Baba Buhari are both NorthWest and even Kastina to be precise, as such, NorthEast and NorthCentral have not been given the previlege to rule , if our politicians want give a deaf ears to these issues because of selfishness, I see a great danger ahead mostly from the NorthEast and NorthCentral

It's a serious issue that most be address generally

The most peaceful and less sentimental election is that between OLUSEGUN OBASANJO and Olufalae....same region, no sentiment and no court issue.

When it is zone , when it is time for SouthWest, all political parties would go to the south west to pick their flag bearer for the president and Nigerians will decide....anything less than this,

Is a time bomb waiting to explode

Because every region must face the marginalization as long as Nigerian selfish politicians is concern...and it may explode when u try to marginalised the populated northern Nigeria

Sip it for the future.

3 Likes

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by LZAA: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
mrchineke:

grin grin
Brown roofians sha
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
mrchineke:

Cc afamed lzaa flat heads
Collect sense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by TGM2015: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
@Danwakae
I understand you. At first I was with the same opinion until I understood different between being right and being fair. It will be fair to consider SE in scheme of things in the NASS presiding officers but APC led executives believe it is the right thing to exclude them, especially when the voted out Akpabio (Remember it happens to Ngige too in the 8th Senate).
An insight into Ameachi and other APC stalwarts in SS and SE words about 2023 Presidency reveals that they agreed with their Party that it is right thing to do in playing with Politics rule.
Moreover, you will agreed with me that it is politically correct and right to elevate the Majority leaders to Speakership and Senate President. According to the APC chairman, the candidates for this position most be loyal and ranking members. So to me, the two positions should not be contest by any member. Personally, I support the choice of APC on this two positions. It is fair and right. Hence, my saying they overdo things, if at all they should be contesting, it should be deputy. They suppose to be lobbying and seeking the party understanding and not blackmailing and positioning themselves to be a force to be reckons with for APC political fortunes. To make the matter worse, they have acknowledged that none of them is qualified for the positions, they now bring another party person for the Chairman to support, "please who does that?".

3 Likes

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by garfield1: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
dokiOloye:

Ignored
Daftness
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by dbestuncle: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cherrybae:
The SE cannot reap where they didn't sow. They should wait for PDP to make them speaker.

The SE play politics of hate, bittersweet, sentiment, Ethnicity and religion.

God will not forgive Lord Lugard for making other good tribes to be in same country with this hateful people.

Never again

OK you know all this! They say they also want to leave the useless almagamation yet you refused. Biko what should they do now
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by Minjim: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
What dah poo is this ?

So APC with majority had run out of credible candidate?
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by olas24u(f): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
dbestuncle:

OK you know all this! They say they also want to leave the useless almagamation yet you refused. Biko what should they do now
Can't you see clearly that the east is lying and not honest in it's agitation for an independent state.you want referedum ,and you are against people that can make it possible ,each time they are trying to climb the ladder ,you pull it down .

1 Like

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by Danwakae(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
TGM2015:
@Danwakae
I understand you. At first I was with the same opinion until I understood different between being right and being fair. It will be fair to consider SE in scheme of things in the NASS presiding officers but APC led executives believe it is the right thing to exclude them, especially when the voted out Akpabio (Remember it happens to Ngige too in the 8th Senate).
An insight into Ameachi and other APC stalwarts in SS and SE words about 2023 Presidency reveals that they agreed with their Party that it is right thing to do in playing with Politics rule.
Moreover, you will agreed with me that it is politically correct and right to elevate the Majority leaders to Speakership and Senate President. According to the APC chairman, the candidates for this position most be loyal and ranking members. So to me, the two positions should not be contest by any member. Personally, I support the choice of APC on this two positions. It is fair and right. Hence, my saying they overdo things, if at all they should be contesting, it should be deputy. They suppose to be lobbying and seeking the party understanding and not blackmailing and positioning themselves to be a force to be reckons with for APC political fortunes. To make the matter worse, they have acknowledged that none of them is qualified for the positions, they now bring another party person for the Chairman to support, "please who does that?".

You seems not to get my point right.

The APC made alot of gains in the SouthEast in 2019. In 2015 baba Buhari didn't get 25% in any of the SouthEastern states, but in 2019 he does apart from only one state which is anambra. Forget about Majority leaders, Lawan and Gbaja are competent hands, but for the case of Gbaja, his zone already has the VP, as such is there no other competent hand from the NC or SE in the APC ?, The report that they have endorsed an Accord part person, it's a political stunt, there competent hands withing the APC....

You may not understand where I am coming from, but as a barracks brought up, who understand the root cause on the issue of boko Haram and Niger Delta militants, I won't SUPPORTS the APC stand even if it has no effect today, tomorrow people would make refence to it and it would be on record and we don't know what it may lead to.

In 2015, the APC said there was no member from the SouthEast, but because of the gains in 2019 election, there are members in both chambers, what is now the excuse ??, Don't forget that 9ja politicians are selfish, as we speak, the DSP is being zoned to the SouthSouth where the APC have just two senators, Oshobaba's boy Sen. Alimekhena(Edo) and Sen. OmoAgege(Delta) and with the Gbaja/Wase ticket in the green chamber, the SouthEast seems not to be part of the country.

My zone , Northwest gave the APC highest number of votes followed by Northeast and Northcentral, but yet , we r not fighting for any position because we get the presidency already and if we decide to do so , like the post of deputy , we can get it , but that would be selfishness.....My piont is that we should not eat today and forget tomorrow,

We need general zoning formular to check out selfish politicians including states governors seat, else the BIG PROBLEM AHEAD, NIGERIA CANNOT I REPEAT NIGERIA CANNOT SURVIVE IT....

The problem has already started in the force , many SEstern and Swwstern generals were denied their seniority right...the New IGP was a far far junior in the Police ranking.

The earlier with zone everything in Nigeria with respect to religion the better for us to live peacefully, but if we keep decieving ourselves in the name of merit and that we r one, there would be great danger waiting for us.

When Baba Buhari lost against his own regional brother Late Umar Yar'dua(may his soul rest in peace) , he didn't go to court , but when he lost against OBJ and GEJ he went to court , and after the elections many innocents southern Nigerians died in the north or what they know nothing about. When Olufalae lost against OBJ even if he was the preferred choice of the southwest , he didn't go to court because they r brothers, I pray u get my point, Because with what I am seeing in the barracks, among our politicians and the hatred amongs Nigerian varouis ethnic group, there danger ahead if we are not truthful and fair to ourselves...

1 Like

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by wingmanII: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cherrybae:
The SE cannot reap where they didn't sow. They should wait for PDP to make them speaker.

God will not forgive Lord Lugard for making other good tribes to be in same country with this hateful people.

Never again

Which ones are the good tribe?
The skull miners?
Boko haram and Fulani terrorists?
You must be smoking some hard stuff. grin grin
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by wingmanII: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
dbestuncle:

That thing you re Quoting is not quite sane.
Always sounding like she is mentally disturbed.
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by dbestuncle: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
olas24u:

Can't you see clearly that the east is lying and not honest in it's agitation for an independent state.you want referedum ,and you are against people that can make it possible ,each time they are trying to climb the ladder ,you pull it down .

They know the north will never give it to them n it can't come easily.

1 Like

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by dbestuncle: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
wingmanII:

That thing you re Quoting is not quite sane. Always sounding like she is mentally disturbed.
Lols. e pain u, am in my house come n beat me
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by wingmanII: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
dbestuncle:

Lols. e pain u, am in my house come n beat me

I am referring to the person or thing you quoted.
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by wingmanII: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Danwakae:

You seems not to get my point right.

The APC made alot of gains in the SouthEast in 2019. In 2015 baba Buhari didn't get 25% in any of the SouthEastern states, but in 2019 he does apart from only one state which is anambra. Forget about Majority leaders, Lawan and Gbaja are competent hands, but for the case of Gbaja, his zone already has the VP, as such is there no other competent hand from the NC or SE in the APC ?, The report that they have endorsed an Accord part person, it's a political stunt, there competent hands withing the APC....

You may not understand where I am coming from, but as a barracks brought up, who understand the root cause on the issue of boko Haram and Niger Delta militants, I won't SUPPORTS the APC stand even if it has no effect today, tomorrow people would make refence to it and it would be on record and we don't know what it may lead to.

In 2015, the APC said there was no member from the SouthEast, but because of the gains in 2019 election, there are members in both chambers, what is now the excuse ??, Don't forget that 9ja politicians are selfish, as we speak, the DSP is being zoned to the SouthSouth where the APC have just two senators, Oshobaba's boy Sen. Alimekhena(Edo) and Sen. OmoAgege(Delta) and with the Gbaja/Wase ticket in the green chamber, the SouthEast seems not to be part of the country.

My zone , Northwest gave the APC highest number of votes followed by Northeast and Northcentral, but yet , we r not fighting for any position because we get the presidency already and if we decide to do so , like the post of deputy , we can get it , but that would be selfishness.....My piont is that we should not eat today and forget tomorrow,

We need general zoning formular to check out selfish politicians including states governors seat, else the BIG PROBLEM AHEAD, NIGERIA CANNOT I REPEAT NIGERIA CANNOT SURVIVE IT....

The problem has already started in the force , many SEstern and Swwstern generals were denied their seniority right...the New IGP was a far far junior in the Police ranking.

The earlier with zone everything in Nigeria with respect to religion the better for us to live peacefully, but if we keep decieving ourselves in the name of merit and that we r one, there would be great danger waiting for us.

When Baba Buhari lost against his own regional brother Late Umar Yar'dua(may his soul rest in peace) , he didn't go to court , but when he lost against OBJ and GEJ he went to court , and after the elections many innocents southern Nigerians died in the north or what they know nothing about. When Olufalae lost against OBJ even if he was the preferred choice of the southwest , he didn't go to court because they r brothers, I pray u get my point, Because with what I am seeing in the barracks, among our politicians and the hatred amongs Nigerian varouis ethnic group, there danger ahead if we are not truthful and fair to ourselves...

Thank you for clearly pointing out this obvious facts.
Their immense greed and selfishness will not let them see your points.
PDP did not base distribution of positions on mere voting patterns. They were more nationalistic and ensured that the delicate political balance was maintained in the country.
If APC continues in their bigotry and hate, this country will eventually disintegrate under their watch.
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by Kennydoc(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Cherrybae:

Never again

Yet you can't allow the bitter and hateful people go their way? Aren't you confused?
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by kingi777: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2019
God willing, Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba(PhD) shall be elected as the speaker of the 9th National Assembly in Jesus name.

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by olas24u(f): 12:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

Yet you can't allow the bitter and hateful people go their way? Aren't you confused?
You are the confused person,you can go by using your brains and strategizing on how you will get referedum easily without bloodletting.only yorubas can support you to win a referedum including people of the middle belt through block voting that will enable you conduct this gar dem referedum .but you will always pull the ladder and postpone the unitary system further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by Kennydoc(m): 1:21am On Jun 08, 2019
olas24u:

You are the confused person,you can go by using your brains and strategizing on how you will get referedum easily without bloodletting.only yorubas can support you to win a referedum including people of the middle belt through block voting that will enable you conduct this gar dem referedum .but you will always pull the ladder and postpone the unitary system further.

You are the confused person here.
The person I quoted said God will not forgive Lugard for letting other good tribes share a country with hateful Igbos, yet when Nnamdi Kanu was shouting about referendum, Nigerian government jailed him, and even after releasing him, they still went after him and many other Igbos that had bought into his mindset.
If all other tribes are good and Igbos are the hateful ones, why can't the rest of the country join together and force the hateful Igbos out? Why must you share a country with the same people you hate?
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by Dedetwo(m): 3:35am On Jun 08, 2019
mrchineke:
Awon Igbo, so so jealous of the great Yorubas .� undecided

The same great Yorubas that will fall into an incessant convulsion at the mention of disintegration of Nigeria alongside of Biafra. Some folks are totally funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 08, 2019
Cherrybae:

Never again
Anụmanụ
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by tiger28: 6:09am On Jun 08, 2019
These POLITICAL NOVICES again!!! Does this make ANY sense to EVEN a 10 yr oldThese ppl sure dont know HOW TO PLAY OPPOSITION!

1 Like

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by tiger28: 6:17am On Jun 08, 2019
dbestuncle:

LEAVE KE wasn't it JUST few weeks ago that all we heard was "atikulator","we are atikulating"bla bla bla! CONFUSED PPL!

1 Like

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 08, 2019
Danwakae you are talking Bullocks. Apart from 1999, PDP has always won the SW. Gej won 5 states in 2011 and got 47% in 2015. Atiku got 43% in 2019 so I don't know where you got your false assertion from.

Too many lies in your comments. FYI, buhari went to court against Yar'adua. Stop the misinformation.

The south east is only jealous of south west nothing else. They didn't have any problem in 2011 and 2015 when both the speaker and the SP both came from the north. They are only shouting now because SW is favoured for the position. They wouldn't have had any problem if it was zoned to the north. Their politics is only based on hatred for Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by OBJlive: 6:56am On Jun 08, 2019
The said Emeka is an Apc member for years and have been in the senate for close to sixteen years.
Haters are twisting facts.Bloody haters of Igbo
Re: S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker by zaky123: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2019
this is the man that's fit for the speakership period.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy / Military Arrests 19 Niger-Delta Avengers, Foils Attack On Agip Pipeline / Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.