Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo (37323 Views)

We Are Very Ready To Receive Buhari: Ganduje Makes U-turn On Buhari's Visit / Hanifa Abubakar: Buhari, Ganduje react to the murder of 5-year-old girl in Kano / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by bluefilm: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari: Ganduje, do you want to dance the python dance?

Ganduje: Haa... baba nooo!

Osinbajo: Hahahaha
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by djkirkoo2(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Bragalane:
The only thief I know is the bastard that declared that looting of the national treasury is not corruption but the fool can not explain what that is till date yet trillions upon trillion is being uncovered in the lunatic wife’s bank account, the fool’s name is Ebele Jonathan.
sure you don't know figures. Trillions upon trillions you say. Please wake up from your slumber before hatred kills you.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by blujoi(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2019
E pain am!!! Goan lick ass joor, u go dey alright las las cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nyamiri:

Your father, your grandfather and your great grandfather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by djkirkoo2(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2019
helinues:
Buhari be like, see this Gandollar that I overlooked his bribery video now rasing an allegation about Emir Sanusi.

Dont worry, EFCC are waiting for.you after your second term
what Sanusi is going through is called nemesis. He lied to Nigerians against GEJ so that they could bring Buhari to power and now they are fighting him. Let him face his poo. Rubbish Emir
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by bastardmod: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2019
Politicians only love their party members, the rest of us are necessary 'evils'
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by ADMAF(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=360degreess post=79117533]
Buhari: Just before you go, what is it I have been hearing abaut you using agbada as piggy bank?
Ganduje: Walahi Presido, why I go hide dollars inside my agbada, wetn I Wan gain
Buhari : Ganduje, open r agbada let's have a peep to erase our doubts
Osinbajo: Asiri tu, okete boru grin
Na joke ooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Max24: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2019
Show me your friend... Birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by kinggSamuel(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari: this is my slave, dimwit and sidekick.

Osinbajo: yes i am my lord maester and president.

Ganduje: nice. No one will challenge our grand looting. Hahahahaha
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Jogotai1: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bragalane:
The only thief I know is the bastard that declared that looting of the national treasury is not corruption but the fool can not explain what that is till date yet trillions upon trillion is being uncovered in the lunatic wife’s bank account, the fool’s name is Ebele Jonathan.

Repect elders for God's sake. Be diplomatic in your comments.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by huptin(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
blujoi:
Thief, thiefer, thiefiest cheesy cheesy
Looking, best caption ever!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by orisa37: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Seeth Thee Our Yoruba Herdsman!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
They all chorused: this is our next president.
Osibanjo: make una no dey whine me
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by jadeliyi(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
360degreess:
Team of PDP destroyer. Nightmare of land and online pigs sai baba the corruption killer Osibanjo the smart professor..
we are anticipating when gbanduje will be ....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by dododawa1: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
One TRIBE will not sleep tonight becos of this picture.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:20am On Jun 09, 2019
lebron7:

Meet a psychiatrist asap
Ur mental health is deteriorating at an alarming rate
folks like you should be isolated and caged in the zoo where people go for sight seeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by lebron7(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
folks like you should be isolated and caged in the zoo where people go for sight seeing.
Even your vocabulary stinks of hunger
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
lebron7:

Even your vocabulary stinks of hunger
Illiterate, you can't even type a simple sentence devoid of errors. It's a pity that hunger is your only problem in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva / Principal Who Issued Ademola Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.