Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo (37243 Views)

We Are Very Ready To Receive Buhari: Ganduje Makes U-turn On Buhari's Visit / Hanifa Abubakar: Buhari, Ganduje react to the murder of 5-year-old girl in Kano / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Nyamiri: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2019
blujoi:
Thief, thiefer, thiefiest cheesy cheesy

Your father, your grandfather and your great grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Westsida: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2019
modsfucker:
Buhari: Osunbade is my bestie

Osinbajo: Hahahahaha oshe sir

Ganduje: e be like this man is angry with me over Sanusi issue
grin grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by sweetleo: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Risma International Training presents a whole day intensive training on technical and marketing skills on Solar sales,Solar Sizing and Business modelling by industry practitioners. this training is powered by Greco Power and energy in partnership with Lagos Energy Academy taking place in Lagos | Abuja. People looking at starting a solar business or looking at earning some extra cash while studying or still doing a day job are advised to attend.

N10,000 for early birds.
N15,000 for late registration.

Greco Power And Energy
0068689325 | Sterling Bank

For enquires call: 08179836929

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Westsida: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2019
[s]
PhenomenalMorgan:

If After this 4 years you still think buhari is a corruption killer then you are either ignorant or you have a twisted definition of what fighting corruption is or you need mental evaluation...

[/s]

[s]
PhenomenalMorgan:

If After this 4 years you still think buhari is a corruption killer then you are either ignorant or you have a twisted definition of what fighting corruption is or you need mental evaluation...

[/s]

[s]
PhenomenalMorgan:

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2019
The Good
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Baztardmods: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Chukwurah003: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2019
360degreess:
Team of PDP destroyer.
Nightmare of land and online pigs
sai baba the corruption killer
Osibanjo the smart professor..

PDP’s suffering has not even started. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Chukwurah003: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Baztardmods:
I just hate Buhari

He doesn’t even know you exist. Keep hating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2019
ablelin:
Even the way this Ganduje dey look sef shows he will like taking other people's things ,..

Do you want to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

You should separate negative opinions from you business advertisement
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2019
modsfucker:
Buhari: Osunbade is my bestie

Osinbajo: Hahahahaha oshe sir

Ganduje: e be like this man is angry with me over Sanusi issue

Three Thieves
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Samnick: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2019
shey buhari won dab ni
see d way he dey look at ganduje as if he won carry am go efcc ganduje: baba shey u dey wine me ni no carry me go efcc ooo I no go efcc
osinbanjo: ��� omo ase he no wan go efcc money don sweet am
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2019
360degreess:
Team of PDP destroyer.
This is no longer normal.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by RayAnma(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2019
netpro:
3 gbosas to the Nigeria's first 11. Next Level all the way.
gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Geedy: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2019
One fact that Nigerian don't realize about abusing our elder is that, We are all human being and one of the attributes of human being is the ability to become anything in the nearest future (whether good or bad). Let take it from this side, the president or any political leader never dreamed of becoming what they are today, many years back they were probably on the street hustling and struggling of how to bring home a bacon, and here they are today found themselves where they are. To cut to the chase, you are also a human being just the same way they are, and you also can become anything in the future cos that is your potential as a human being. Let us stop abusing all the leaders above us because they were once like us and we could be like them tomorrow
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by PapaAdanna: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2019
360degreess:
Team of PDP destroyer.
Your outward dirtiness has obviously affected ur brain

Afonjas will never seize to amaze every well meaning Nigerian
Slaves to the yellow teeth jagaban, cowards of the whole nation, noise makers of africa

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by lebron7(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Enemy of the state!
Enemy of liberation
Because of the small cup of rice that reached you during ebele's time your brain is off
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by jcross19: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Bragalane:
The only thief I know is the bastard that declared that looting of the national treasury is not corruption but the fool can not explain what that is till date yet trillions upon trillion is being uncovered in the lunatic wife’s bank account, the fool’s name is Ebele Jonathan.
okay but the one collecting 5m dollars as a bribe is not a thief? is like corruption have another definition under APC government! ahahahahhaahahah abacha loot loading.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Stingman: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2019
360degreess:
Team of PDP destroyer.

If only the illiterate in you can make you see reason why this team is a huge failure, Nigeria might still have chance to be pulled back from the brink.

Take time to read this article by Muyiwa Adetiba... and see if you would make the same comment you made earlier.

By Muyiwa Adetiba

On Monday, I had a conversation with a lady who calls me daddy and whom I am proud to regard as a daughter. She is a manager in a bank. Her husband is a medical doctor. They are both in their 40s. Ordinarily, the likes of these two, should be the backbone of any society. They should be the archetypal middle class with a home in the better part of town and kids in posh schools. They should qualify to be members of the top social and sporting clubs in their area. That was what it was in my time. That is what still obtains in many other countries. But the reality of their time is that they are struggling financially and socially to earn the status that their professional training and position should have entitled them to. They feel, quite rightly, that they can have a better life elsewhere.

It is an option they are being pushed to explore. An acquaintance of mine is in his late 60s. He is a medical doctor. He had been the head of two hospitals in the last two decades. His children are all educated and married. He is at that age when he should be thinking of retirement and enjoying the fruits of his years of labour. His grandchildren should be around him tucking at his grey beard and preparing him for his second childhood. His expertise, backed by years of experience, should be sought after. He should not be ‘on call’ any more. Yet last year, he resigned so he could have time to study for the professional examination of the country he is emigrating to—you wonder how reading up would be easy for him at close to 70. I have talked to the three of them and the reasons they gave range from professional satisfaction, to better education for their children, to good Medicare and to a better quality of life generally.

My argument that what constitutes ‘a better quality of life’ is subjective and should include ties to family, friends and homestead including socio/cultural ties fell on deaf ears. I had also said that the jobs they could get in their new homes, might not reflect their ages and years of experience. But they have chosen to look at only one side of the coin, the bright side. Alas, people sometimes believe, even when they should know better, that the grass is always greener on the other side of the river. Poverty: Expert renews call for family planning(Opens in a new browser tab) Last Sunday, I had a late breakfast with some ‘aburos’ who are mainly in their late 40s. All of them are products of foreign education in diverse disciplines. They all chose to come back after their university education and are doing reasonably well. We all agreed during a lively discussion, that the quality of life in Nigeria is heading downwards in almost all areas. The majority at the table, believed that the wise thing is to leave the country now when it is still possible while a few believed Nigeria can still be salvaged. No one at the table is willing to see Nigeria in each one of us and that we are complicit to what the country has become in one form or the other. All of us, especially those still in their 40s and below, should therefore be part of the solution.

So if people with jobs, good jobs at that, and properties—are willing to drop all to start afresh in a foreign land even in the autumn of life, then consider the young unemployed; the hordes of graduates who are minted every year by our universities with little hope of being gainfully employed. Consider their desperation; their willingness to try anything while in their spring of life in order to escape an uncertain future. Also consider the uneducated and unskilled, the number of which is increasing everyday, who seemed destined for a life of crime unless they can somehow, change their destiny. Now, if people from such a diverse spread in age, education and income feel such a compelling need to emigrate, then you can imagine the message that is being sent to the visa officials across countries. The old profiling template has become useless. Now, you can have a good job and still want to emigrate; you can have properties and still want to emigrate; you can be married with children and still want to emigrate; you can be advanced in years and still want to emigrate. The result is a desperate and general tightening of visa noose.

The new conditions can be tedious and even humiliating to genuine travellers. A couple of weeks ago, the US announced that it was suspending the ‘drop box’ system. This is a system that facilitates the renewal of visas for regular travellers. The news of the suspension went viral among the elites because of its implication and the likelihood that it might be replaced with cumbersome new conditions. Nigerians should also brace up for stringent conditions from other countries. They will come unless we change the course of governance. I wrote about this barely six months ago after my experience in trying to get group visas to Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and China late last year. Some of the conditions were humiliating and designed to frustrate. Especially when one saw how seamless it was for those among us who had British and American passports! Because of my job and the generosity of a liberal boss, I started travelling more than forty years ago. I am thus in a position to observe how visa requirements have changed over the years for Nigerians. The change is almost in tandem with deteriorating governance in the country.

The last five years have been stringent. We should know why! I have been to all the continents in the world and if I don’t get to travel again, so be it. There is a limit at my age, to the humiliation I am willing to accept for any country’s visa. But what about the young ones who are being denied the experiences and opportunities some of us have had? Who are being made inferior because of the colour of their passports? The solution is simple yet complex. These countries will relax the noose when they realise that an average Nigerian wants to come back home. Otherwise, it will get tighter and tighter until the leaders themselves begin to feel the noose. And an average Nigerian would want to come back if we made Nigeria home to them in every sense. Very few people in the final analysis, really wish to sever their roots. Let our leaders look in the mirror. Let our elites look in the mirror. Let the rank and file look in the mirror. Enough of tokenism. Enough of buck passing.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/as-the-visa-noose-tightens/
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Ekez(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2019
Bragalane:
The only thief I know is the bastard that declared that looting of the national treasury is not corruption but the fool can not explain what that is till date yet trillions upon trillion is being uncovered in the lunatic wife’s bank account, the fool’s name is Ebele Jonathan.
oga trillion haba !
Apc and lies eeh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2019
lebron7:

Enemy of liberation
Because of the small cup of rice that reached you during ebele's time your brain is off
That you pick crumbs from the table does not mean that everybody does.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by SocialJustice: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Opexzy:
You beta upgrade now... One day a beta and more sophisticated forum from Nigeria might start competing with you very soon...funniest thing is that the person might be a nairalander... The person can even the be the guy typing or reading this... grin grin
You want chop 10 years ban abi? Keep advising.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Baztardmods: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Chukwurah003:

He doesn’t even know you exist. Keep hating.
I don't know he exist either.. Oloshi
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by lebron7(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
That you pick crumbs from the table does not mean that everybody does.
Yeah, some like you pick em from the floor
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Cow rearer: Hi guys, meet my slave Osinbajo

Osinbajo: Sir I'm blushing embarassed

Pukes angry
[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]

You are on Nairaland writing stupid messages with a super foolish moniker...

Osinbajo is in Aso Rock haven achieved more than your entire generations;

past, present and future COMBINED can ever dream of...

Continue, your poverty is a proud inheritance

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2019
lebron7:

Yeah, some like you pick em from the floor
kid look for your toys to play with.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Justiceleague1: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2019
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by lomprico(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari: see you! So only you cool down chop the $5 million?

Gandollar: Haa! No oh! I give osinbade your share nah!

Osinbade: noo ho ho ho ho! Gandu, u can lie eh!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Bulusc: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Gang of thieves
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by lebron7(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
kid look for your toys to play with.
Meet a psychiatrist asap
Ur mental health is deteriorating at an alarming rate
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Bridget95(f): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Ndi oshii of Nigeria enterprise.

Abacha is not a thief gang.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette / Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report / Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.