Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nairalanders Be Warned Sugar Mummy/daddy Connection Are Scam. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Be Warned Sugar Mummy/daddy Connection Are Scam. (545 Views)

Will These Current Set Of Nairalanders Be Active In The Next 15 To 20 Years? / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Be Warned Sugar Mummy/daddy Connection Are Scam. by nkemjacob2(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2019
I see lots of post on nairaland saying they connect people to sugar mummy or daddy. These people are scammers.

Poeple have fall victim of this. I have interviewed a lot even in the what app group. The admins blocks the group chat so no one can comment. once you paid to him he will block you and remove you from the chat.
Re: Nairalanders Be Warned Sugar Mummy/daddy Connection Are Scam. by kelvine(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2019
Why would normal people need sugar mummy or daddy.

It is a case of scammer scamming the "scammerer"
Re: Nairalanders Be Warned Sugar Mummy/daddy Connection Are Scam. by Deepfeel(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Op I guess they just scammed you abi
Re: Nairalanders Be Warned Sugar Mummy/daddy Connection Are Scam. by nkemjacob2(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:
Op I guess they just scammed you abi
no I can't fall for it

(1) (Reply)

As A Guy What Is The Worst Thin Ur Gf ,wife Or Parent Have Ever Said To You. / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.