Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,708 members, 7,824,012 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

"I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri (32668 Views)

Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done / Ganduje: No State Fights Corruption In Nigeria More Than Kano / "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Junkie1: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by AllenSpencer: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
[s]
Belial06:

I have been following your comments on different threads for some. Time now

And I am starting to suspect either you are an îmbecìle or you have down syndrome..

Your comments usually are a subset of a subset of childish rubbish

I suspect you are mentally deranged or maybe you use alot of drugs?
[/s]

[s]
Belial06:

And I am starting to suspect either you are an îmbecìle or you have down syndrome..

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]

[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]

[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]

[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
[s]
Belial06:

[/s]
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by phantom(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
So many people don't even understand what sarcasm is? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by SmartMen: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Belial06:

so u do not know some. Of these guys are paid to do this? Ask urself will would any sane mind justify buharis injustice, even if it is killing him slowly?

3 Likes

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by AmazingELixir: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:
Why can't DSS go to America and Extradite the Reno? He would fit in at the maximum security wing of Kuje prison.

undecided undecided undecided

He is in the United kingdom not America unrepentant head slamming zombie, go there and pick him up for the DSS.

At least you didn't bore us with your trademark " even though I'm a Christian I love muslims" remark.

2 Likes

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by BRASH: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:
Why can't DSS go to America and Extradite the Reno? He would fit in at the maximum security wing of Kuje prison.
I don't who is a more pathetic zombie between this one, the dead meat seller and the one they call yarimo? By the way, is there any zombie with sense on this forum ? Some one should please help me.
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by mcjohny(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Belial06:

your profile does actually say a lot about you. I see you must be very frustrated with life but this is not the way of multiplying your frustration. people who dare not spill rubbish one on one with you will hide here to tell the world how devastated their life is, moreover if that's what will keep you out of sniper please you can continue
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
olayiwola4u:
For me, this is not a way to fight corruption. It is simply a way politicians mock the society.

Proper reading between the lines and sound comprehension would have clearly shown you the aim of Omokri... He was clearly being sarcastic, and mocking Mr. President. Smh. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by stormborn28(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:
with what he said which is true, you are still here writing rubbish
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
mcjohny:
na our next level. shebi u dey Yankee dey run mouth show make Baba teach you some lessons

Final knuckle.... u bad gan

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by lomprico(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:

E be like say na only u dey duty today. Eh! bmc zombie?

2 Likes

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by TruthinAction: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
joseph6071:
Here is what Reno Omokri thinks about the way Buhari fights corruption using Danjuma Goje as a case study.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/i-like-way-buhari-fights-corruption.html

His statement is ironic. Just mocking the President.

1 Like

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Belial06: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
[s]
mcjohny:

your profile does actually say a lot about you. I see you must be very frustrated with life but this is not the way of multiplying your frustration. people who dare not spill rubbish one on one with you will hide here to tell the world how devastated their life is, moreover if that's what will keep you out of sniper please you can continue
[/s]
Wow , you actually said nothing ? All those words added up to absolutely nothing? How stupid are you really?

Wow that is a feat I am amazed at.. how stupid does on have to be to be this dumb?

[img]https://media1./images/2b34166f97e77eadbfdf8cd78ca7c5ce/tenor.gif?itemid=4936718[/img]

2 Likes

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Belial06:

Not really... He is just in search of relevance, which he measures by the number of likes/shares he gets from obtuse individuals here... Poor self-esteem is quite rank amongst a host of subscribers here.

3 Likes

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by koyyess: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Clearly sarcasm.
Negroes can never rule right.

1 Like

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Belial06: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

I am really enjoying this , not just because you are going to get banned for spamming threads but because I can see my calling you out for your stupidity has you really triggered!!

I have Al the time in the world!! Let's go

[img]https://media1./images/2b34166f97e77eadbfdf8cd78ca7c5ce/tenor.gif?itemid=4936718[/img]
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by stormborn28(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alexis11:
Reno must wail to death!

grin
just take a look at the nonsense you are supporting.... Simply because a useless corrupt politician step down from a race in favour of the presidency candate, his sins were suddenly dropped... U are a disappointment to humanity

3 Likes

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by stormborn28(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Reno should please come to Nigeria.

Buhari wants to tell him something!

just take a look at the nonsense you are supporting.... Simply because a useless corrupt politician step down from a race in favour of the presidency candate, his sins were suddenly dropped... U are a disappointment to humanity

1 Like

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by AngelicBeing: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

As good Muslims that we are... We must always support characters like ganduje who collects bribe and resides in the country...

We must pray for them to continue stealing money even though it belongs to the Niger delta people... We can't really depend on proceeds from groundnut pyramids and kpomo..

Sai barber.. Allah rewards his wards
Hahaha, chai, falls down from kilimanjaro mountain, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin

1 Like

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
adebayo201:
If you're not getting the humour in his tweet, the joke is on you.

They would have to actually comprehend the write up literally first before you talk of humour... And that is asking way too much of the average Nairalander. grin
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
And they are yet to withdraw from innocent Naira Marley case
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:

mcjohny:
na our next level. shebi u dey Yankee dey run mouth show make Baba teach you some lessons

He said he likes the way Buhari fights corruption yet u guys are still not happy. Seems zombies are hard to please.

2 Likes

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by buharitill2023: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Pavarottii:
Align with d presidency and ur case will be swept under the carpet.. That means we won't av corrupt people again... Cos they will all queue behind d President to cover dem.
But goje was be supported by pdp, if he had become SP, Idiotic pigs wil call it witch hunt like in the case of thief saraki. And before now, idiotic pigs said goje was not corrupt, which one should we believe?

1 Like

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Kenneth10110(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
I blame those who knew the truth about this Buhari and still voted for him...
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by wink2015(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Which corruption is buhari fighting , he's just a clueless looter president that never respect the rule of law.

BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSION, RENO IS NOT PRAISING BUHARI RATHER HE IS BRINGING OUT KEY POINTS THAT SUGGEST BUHARI ANTI CORRUPTION IS PRIMARY TARGETED AT BUHARI 'S POLITICAL ENEMY.

You seem not to understand the literary meaning of his ( Reno Omokri ) write up.
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by buharitill2023: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
jlinkd78:
Reno killed it with this sarcastic lines. Buhari corruption fight is only but a ruse. Imagine becoming a saint and purged of any corruption stain d moment u fall in line to doing Buhari bidding. Goje was very smart by ensuring he force them into d attenuation of his corruption case before Tuesday Senate leadership election cos am sure he knows how untrustworthy they could become.
buharitill2023:
But goje was be supported by pdp, if he had become SP, Idiotic pigs wil call it witch hunt like in the case of thief saraki. And before now, idiotic pigs said goje was not corrupt, which one should we believe?
[quote author=jlinkd78 post=79129995]Reno killed it with this sarcastic lines. Buhari corruption fight is only but a ruse. Imagine becoming a saint and purged of any corruption stain d moment u fall in line to doing Buhari bidding. Goje was very smart by ensuring he force them into d attenuation of his corruption case before Tuesday
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Akanaz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
I am a staunch supporter of Buhari, but this isn't good for our democracy. The only way he could justify this act is to ensure the combination of him and Lawan lead to a significant progress in Nigeria. If otherwise, then Buhari is a disaster!

1 Like

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lol. Which corruption is Buhari fighting? Tell me something I don't know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Telegraph UK Praises Sahara Reporter's Journalist For Thrashing Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.