Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

"I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri (32655 Views)

Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done / Ganduje: No State Fights Corruption In Nigeria More Than Kano / "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Francesp(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sai baba till 2023....

Get a professional logo for your business.
Check my signature..

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by wealth2al(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by eguarojeona: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:
Why can't DSS go to America and Extradite the Reno? He would fit in at the maximum security wing of Kuje prison.
>
One of these days it will be your turn to face persecution and you will expect people to start a hashtag for you.#freeGoTv
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by 9jaRealist: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
olayiwola4u:
For me, this is not a way to fight corruption. It is simply a way politicians mock the society.
Johnnyessence:
Which corruption is buhari fighting , he's just a clueless looter president that never respect the rule of law.

Sarcasm is obviously wasted on a lot of Nairalanders... embarassed
>
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by octavia77(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Reno should please come to Nigeria.
Buhari wants to tell him something!
oga he was here during election nothing happened

1 Like

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Shikini: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sad
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by DavSagacity(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Which corruption is buhari fighting , he's just a clueless looter president that never respect the rule of law.
I think you and the guy above your comment needs to read in-between the lines. This time more slowly ...

1 Like

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by bilulu(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
GoTV:
Why can't DSS go to America and Extradite the Reno? He would fit in at the maximum security wing of Kuje prison.
for telling you the truth ba? somebody stole your 25b naira and the case has been dropped and u re here talking SSS to go after who's against such person. ur mumu na follow come

2 Likes

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Johnnyessence(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
DavSagacity:
I think you and the guy above your comment needs to read in-between the lines. This time more slowly ...
buhari is a lifeless and clueless looter that never respect the rule of law.
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Johnnyessence(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
9jaRealist:

Sarcasm is obviously wasted on a lot of Nairalanders... embarassed
>
you are inflicted with the diseases already. That's why you have been asslicking buhari all this while .Buhari's a clueless tyrant and a clueless looter that never respect the rule of law .Anti corruption my foot.
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Shikini: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chukwurah003:
O’Mockery the noisemaker.

Zombie
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Shikini: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
adebayo201:
If you're not getting the humour in his tweet, the joke is on you.

I swear

2 Likes

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Muzikluva(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
jlinkd78:
Reno killed it with this sarcastic lines. Buhari corruption fight is only but a ruse. Imagine becoming a saint and purged of any corruption stain d moment u fall in line to doing Buhari bidding. Goje was very smart by ensuring he force them into d attenuation of his corruption case before Tuesday Senate leadership election cos am sure he knows how untrustworthy they could become.
Surprisingly, people are not seeing the sarcasm in his statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by FireKing: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Reno if you don't have anything to say just close your mouth and stop deceiving urself....... Nigeria is dying deeply
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Lovelive: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Belial06:

I have been following your comments on different threads for sometime now

And I am starting to suspect either you are an îmbecìle or you have down syndrome..

Your comments usually are a subset of a subset of childish rubbish

I suspect you are mentally deranged or maybe you use alot of hard drugs?

I know the guy you talking about. He is a retardedd

2 Likes

Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Belial06: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lovelive:

I know the guy you talking about. He is a retardedd

grin
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Splashme: 4:36am On Jun 09, 2019
Oga Reno, me too
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by 9jaRealist: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are inflicted with the diseases already. That's why you have been asslicking buhari all this while .Buhari's a clueless tyrant and a clueless looter that never respect the rule of law .Anti corruption my foot.

Please look up the meaning of ‘sarcasm’ before you embarrass your village and lineage any further... undecided
>
Re: "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2019
9jaRealist:

Please look up the meaning of ‘sarcasm’ before you embarrass your village and lineage any further... undecided
>
you are inflicted with the diseases .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / 6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.