Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Introducing, Spit It Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introducing, Spit It Out! (373 Views)

If I Chew My Food And Spit It Out, Effect On Weight Loss? / Spit It Out! / Spit It Out And Lay-off The Burden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing, Spit It Out! by aladrix(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2019
Follow this link to join Aladrix Consult Whatsapp Group, tagged - Spit it Out!
Please note that Aladrix Consult is not liable for any advice shared nor received by members on the platform. This channel was created to learn from people's experiences about an issue. And to network with friends and family across board. It will be an awesome experience filled with fun, ideas and stress relief.

We hope you have a wonderful experience on this platform. No form abusive words are permitted on the platform. This whatsapp group is a subsidiary to our Spit It Out group on Facebook. As a therapeutic group, we expect it to provide an helping shoulder to our day to day challenges. So, we seek, solicit and anticipate for your cooperation for peaceful coexistence on this platform.

We shall be on standby for any questions you may have.

Ensure to join through the link below and don't hesitate to invite others.

WhatsApp group: https:///CLlM6Oo6lmC4Ia3rL73Ocf

N.B. - No form of advertisement is allowed on the platform without the consent of the Spit it Out Admin

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday / Is Sex A Topic To Discuss With Children? / 16 Things You Should Not Do On Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.