Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,946 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) (3857 Views)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Instagram Celebrity and twerk dancer, Janemena, shares her success story how she bought 3 Mercedes Benz after a rough start. She wrote; 45 years ago, my Ex threw me out of his car while driving on a high speed. This my Ex threw so many horrible car spare part at me but I picked those spare parts and bought myself these 3 Mercedes Benz behind me. This is believed to be for fun as she's barely up to 45years, but the question remains who owns the three Mercedes she posed with. Or is this also false claims of property like in the case of Blessing Okoro.

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

See more: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/06/i-bought-myself-these-3-mercedes-benz.html

1 Share

Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
shocked
Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
See photos as she posed with her cars HERE

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by LearnITsmash(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Who is this funny old hoe grin she is sexyyy sha, I give her that cheesy
Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
I don't care but she's got fine legs

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by cassidy1996(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
fine girl

1 Like

Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by Jaonnyster: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hmm... Another publicity stunt?
Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by Lonelypacifist6: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Celebrity twerker! 45 years ago! How old is she? What else does she do for a living because twerking cannot buy you three Mercedes, This one would be making legit working girls Feel inferior now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by etrange: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Celebrity twerker! 45 years ago! How old is she? What else does she do for a living because twerking cannot buy you three Mercedes, This one would be making legit working girls Feel inferior now.

You are right. But the truth is, if the legit ones buy three of such cars tomorrow, you'd still call them oloshos. The young man's brain is wired to believe a woman can't work hard and make it without a man....

1 Like

Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by Lonelypacifist6: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
etrange:

You are right. But the truth is, if the legit ones buy three of such cars tomorrow, you'd still call them oloshos. The young man's brain is wired to believe a woman can't work hard and make it without a man....
Aww come on man I'm not that kind of person if i know you're doing a legitimate business I automatically believe there's no amount you can't make from it so no need to judge but twerking!
Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by Annie939(f): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
hard work pays enjoy your self ma'am
Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by etrange: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Aww come on man I'm not that kind of person if i know you're doing a legitimate business I automatically believe there's no amount you can't make from it so no need to judge but twerking!

Ok... that's fair.
Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
etrange:

U don't catch the joke?? This is a mere pics where numerous cars are, she threw jab at aunty Blessing with that caption
Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by etrange: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
olaBC007:

U don't catch the joke?? This is a mere pics where numerous cars are, she threw jab at aunty Blessing with that caption

Lol. grin

I totally missed the joke, bro. Glad I still had a meaningful conversation up there.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by Exodora: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
I don't know why guys think that woman can only make it by the other way around .
My brother once told me about his female course mate who whenever she goes out with guys they insist on buying things for her or paying for her bills but she will refused and he likes it that way, but some of his course mate will tag the girl as being too Pompous.
Nairaland guys wants to tell me if such people finally makes it in life that a guy is involve.
So now that am minding my business tomorrow if I hammer one idiot will come and say the Source is from the other way round in fact thunder that will strike the person will not spear even the smallest part of the person Nonsense!!!!!!!.
Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by nazablossom(f): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Throwing jabs at Blessing. Blessing, you see your life grin
Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by zeestone99(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2019
Exodora:
I don't know why guys think that woman can only make it by the other way around .
My brother once told me about his female course mate who whenever she goes out with guys they insist on buying things for her or paying for her bills but she will refused and he likes it that way, but some of his course mate will tag the girl as being too Pompous.
Nairaland guys wants to tell me if such people finally makes it in life that a guy is involve.
So now that am minding my business tomorrow if I hammer one idiot will come and say the Source is from the other way round in fact thunder that will strike the person will not spear even the smallest part of the person Nonsense!!!!!!!.

that's not the point, the other guy is sayin twerking cannot buy you a Benz or a house, u r minding ur business and hustling now, at least u knw hw hard it is to mk legit moni, wen u finally do we ll knw ur kind of business, hw long u started till u finally struck gold. You can't twerk for a year or two and buy Benz or house.
If there is another side biz that's capable of controlling that amount of profit. Then no wahala

1 Like

Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2019
All from posting twerk videos?
And me would post educative videos and no one would comment
Re: I Bought Myself These 3 Mercedes Benz _ Janemena(Poses With BENZ, PHOTOS) by zeestone99(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
All from posting twerk videos?
And me would post educative videos and no one would comment

Keep doin your legit babe, it will pay one day, do not be deceived.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" / Shakera Kera Shows Off Her Slim-nude PHOTOS As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Rihanna Is 'dating Rapper A$AP Rocky' Following Split From Saudi Billionaire Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.