Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) (61000 Views)

Full History Of Ebira People And Traditional Marriage In Ebira Land / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Inside Igwe John Umenyiora's Palace In Ogbunike, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Amoto94(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
don't take nairaland serious.. too many kids here. ota mi..che che che
Avor ke

1 Like

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by ohiku4every1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
OP He is called OHINOYI not Ehinoyi
Saaaki Oziandu Saaaki Oziezu Acherechere Saaaki Aniku Bogiri
His Royal Majesty Dr Alh Ado Ibrahim
The Ohinoyi of Ebiraland
#ProudlyAnebira
one love

2 Likes

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Uyi168: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
GeniusVincent:
U are absolutely silly and crass.Leave my hometown alone and focus on ur glorified village
I hold u and ur kogi for waist??

1 Like

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Insectkiller: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Beautiful!
grin grin grin
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Kiloseria: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Okene people are very friendly, they like strangers. Though naturally tough.

1 Like

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Amoto94(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Insectkiller:
And they will say their Governor Gomina is not working.
See the beautiful building he built for his king.
Ride ON ... 4+4=8
grin grin grin
He didn't build it for the king, the king build it from his wealth

1 Like

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by usoroakpan(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by elemike2(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Briller:
Like seriously I can't believe this edifice is in Kogi state cause for all I know, Kogi has the highest number of brown and dirty structures in the whole of North Central

it's in okene, am from Edo, I have pass there sometimes when I visit okene
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Oricha79(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Wao nini o, ota mi.
Ma ve do -----------
ohomorihi odatuo yiwu
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Alberttahir: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Eyi nyi egwu EHII Ami. Saaki Aniku Bogiri.

1 Like

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by BushDoctor123: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
SocialJustice:
How did the building go from white to red and white stripes?
The red/white structures you see is the massive gate house, while the white building is one of the massive mansion located in the compound. The intruging part is that those structures are still under constrution till this present day. Most of ohinoyi's project are never completed. I have gone into the palace on two occassion to present a potrate of the ohinoyi to him personaly. He is a lover of arts & wild life which are in abundance in the palace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by abusurv(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Insectkiller:
And they will say their Governor Gomina is not working..
See the beautiful building he built for his king..
Ride ON ... 4+4=8
grin grin grin
Point of correction those building has been existing before yahaya bello becomes Governor of kogi state. Those years when ajaokuta steel complex were functioning the Russian and others use to come and visit the palace for picnic and site seeing. Let me also inform you that over the years there have been several change's to the architectural design of the palace to this latest one. The ohinonyi of Ebira land was once a chairman of Nestle Nig.PLC and a well known business man before becoming the King therefore he doesn't depends on the state government to survive.

3 Likes

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
BushDoctor123:
The red/white structures you see is the massive gate house, while the white building is one of the massive mansion located in the compound. The intruging part is that those structures are still under constrution till this present day. Most of ohinoyi's project are never completed. I have gone into the palace on two occassion to present a potrate of the ohinoyi to him personaly. He is a lover of arts & wild life which are in abundance in the palace.
Wow, gate house is people's mansion, yeah, I noticed 2 white mansions from the picture. He must be a very wealthy monarch.
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by ferrariLaferrari: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
AKzee:

Then you have a personal problem. I can sense it from your previous comments. Ebira people will not just accept shiiiit.
Which shit, your people are very violent. You’re here talking trash. Hiss
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by ferrariLaferrari: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
AKzee:

Then you have a personal problem. I can sense it from your previous comments. Ebira people will not just accept shiiiit.
Lmao... which previous comments? I can count how many times i hv made comments on NL.
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by hassinho707(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
DMPaulSr:

ú che de lafia? grin
lol.. Uneke speak igala nó .. The last time i reach kogi na when i dey 7yrs.. Na igbo all of us dey speak 4 house .
Ok, dey try go home sometimes abeg, even if na to do only Christmas and new year for home
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Hayzead07(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
oyeezah:
It is Ohinoyi not ehinoyi
does the other have a diff meaning?
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by azeeza(f): 1:57am On Jun 09, 2019
it has always been a white building and white & red
SocialJustice:
How did the building go from white to red and white stripes?
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by azeeza(f): 2:01am On Jun 09, 2019
who is this one?you people are extremely violent, judging from what you type.
ferrariLaferrari:

Which shit, your people are very violent. You’re here talking trash. Hiss

1 Like

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by azeeza(f): 2:17am On Jun 09, 2019
Adayi you dont have to convinced anyone, every tribe have bad eggs amongst them likewise the Ebira people
reccy:

That's is the truth brother. We are the most friendly and very considerate set of people. With beautiful ladies... Winks wink
.... We are just unfortunate to have a guy on seat giving us bad name. We will right our wrong. It's just matter of time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by azeeza(f): 2:18am On Jun 09, 2019
weldone
reccy:

There is always individual opinion and I get to respect that. But one thing is sure, if I am not a thief even if the whole world conspire and call me a thief, that can never make me a thief .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by oyeezah(f): 4:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Hayzead07:
does the other have a diff meaning?
not even an Ebira word
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2019
He's enjoying all alone and can't advice his governor to pay workers salaries.
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by princeade86(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2019
ntyce:

Can you see the reaction of others?

Truth be told, you as a person may be nice likewise others from your tribes but the perception is way too negative.

Even colleagues from kogi state don't talk well of Ebira people.

Overtly aggressive, crude, vengeful and annoying.
they are truly friendly, mostly their women because they are ANIMASHAUN. They can Bleep anything fuckable even when they marry. I gbadun them for that.
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Cleffunual:

ebira people is the most friendly tribe in nigeria
That's far from true. I stay in Ebiraland

1 Like

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by DMPaulSr: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2019
hassinho707:
Ok, dey try go home sometimes abeg, even if na to do only Christmas and new year for home
ok, boss
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2019
reccy:

That's is the truth brother. We are the most friendly and very considerate set of people. With beautiful ladies... Winks wink
.... We are just unfortunate to have a guy on seat giving us bad name. We will right our wrong. It's just matter of time!
Lie u ffple are not friendly at all....but fine ladies u have.

1 Like

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2019
Geeflow:

you are a lier, am from Kogi state the bassa speaking part. don't tell me you are unaware that your ebira people are currently killing my bassa people for no reason in bassa local government.
Okwu omuu!
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2019
I hope that infamous ebira blood-letting festival of yesteryears still remain banned... but why build such a magnificent edifice that his pple when provoked can burn it to d grd?
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by ferrariLaferrari: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2019
azeeza:
who is this one?you people are extremely violent, judging from what you type.
Aunty just free me. Thanks
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Hayzead07(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2019
oyeezah:
not even an Ebira word
oh! Issorait
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by gazza07(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

The north with its "silent" billionaires and affluence.

Down south, dem no go let us hear word with small change!!
you are wrong and u know it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.