Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) (61020 Views)

Full History Of Ebira People And Traditional Marriage In Ebira Land / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Inside Igwe John Umenyiora's Palace In Ogbunike, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Gandollaar(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cleffunual:

dont insult good the people because one animal cames to rule
Even your "engrish" is an insult.

2 Likes

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by justtruth88miSt(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
cpu2006:
Yahaya Bello is working. the best governor so far in the history of Kogi State. 4 + 4 = 8.

may sharp tunder fire uuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by richieasap: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Is ebira not yaya bello tribe
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Cleffunual: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
And they say Yeye Bello is not working grin
grin
Gandollaar:
And they say Yeye Bello is not working ; D

your name say it all. Gandoller

1 Like

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chai...awa oyel money o.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by legba1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cleffunual:
Ebira people is the most friendly tribe in nigeria

Say that again bros....ebiras...wild and crazy peeps.....when an irate ebira man threatens to matchet you..i beg run ooo cos he will do it and him eyes go clear

6 Likes

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
anebira wa dayi?

2 Likes

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Btruth: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cleffunual:

ebira people is the most friendly tribe in nigeria
says who?...... if your car breakdown for their roads for night. Naa OYO be your case. �

2 Likes

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by DrKKK1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
The best Royal Palace in West Africa. The inside of the Azad palace is even more breathtaking with expansive underground and swimming pools. The palace is an ongoing work as the 92 year old King keep changing and improving the design.

5 Likes

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Cleffunual: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
Even your "engrish" is an insult.

kikikikikiki you won kill me

1 Like

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by boxypane(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
I've been there. Its a big and beautiful place to be.

3 Likes

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Cleffunual: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
anebira wa dayi?

wow madahii
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cleffunual:

wow madahii
etemeya
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by ntyce(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cleffunual:

ebira people is the most friendly tribe in nigeria

Greatest lie ever told

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by reccy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cleffunual:

navo oooooo

Adayi, etemeya da?
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Cleffunual: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
etemeya

etodahi
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Cleffunual: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
reccy:

Adayi, etemeya da?

etodahi boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Cleffunual: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
reccy:

Adayi, etemeya da?

etodahi boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by tex73: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Stolen funds as gifts and his people are suffering
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by reccy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
ntyce:

Greatest lie ever told

That's is the truth brother. We are the most friendly and very considerate set of people. With beautiful ladies... Winks wink
.... We are just unfortunate to have a guy on seat giving us bad name. We will right our wrong. It's just matter of time!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Cleffunual: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
reccy:

That's is the truth brother. We are the most friendly and very considerate set of people. With beautiful ladies... Winks wink
.... We are just unfortunate to have a guy on seat giving us bad name. We will right our wrong. It's just matter of time!

bravo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by reccy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
tex73:
Stolen funds as gifts and his people are suffering

You mean it's a function of monarch to pay civil servant salary? This building has been there for decades!
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by reccy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cleffunual:

etodahi boss

Adayi ehi waya n
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by naijajobx: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oh
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by tex73: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
reccy:

You mean it's a function of monarch to pay civil servant salary? This building has been there for decades!

Read n understand my comment grin
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by ntyce(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
reccy:

Can you see the reaction of others?

Truth be told, you as a person may be nice likewise others from your tribes but the perception is way too negative.

Even colleagues from kogi state don't talk well of Ebira people.

Overtly aggressive, crude, vengeful and annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Olatara(f): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
ntyce:

Greatest lie ever told
My neighbor is from kogi ( ebira) the man is so loud and lousy, always asking me stupid questions because I live alone.

2 Likes

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by reccy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
ntyce:

Can you see the reaction of others?

Truth be told, you as a person may be nice likewise others from your tribes but the perception is way too negative.

Even colleagues from kogi state don't talk well of Ebira people.

Overtly aggressive, crude, vengeful and annoying.
There is always individual opinion and I get to respect that. But one thing is sure, if I am not a thief even if the whole world conspire and call me a thief, that can never make me a thief .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by reccy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Olatara:
My neighbor is from kogi ( ebira) the man is so loud and lousy, always asking me stupid questions because I live alone.

You don't use that to judge a whole tribe. That's one thing I will never do. Of course there maybe people who are cruel among us but we still have many reasonable people that think human before any other thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Teejay510(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
With no single Industry in the state. what a shame to Gov. #YahayaBello.
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by reccy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
tex73:

Read n understand my comment grin
I'm sorry, it seems I miss your point. Now tell me what I don't understand there!
Re: Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) by Teejay510(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
With no single Industry in the state. what a shame to Gov. #YahayaBello.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.