Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife (75623 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Angelanest: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
The new wife of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, prophetess Shilekunola Moronke Naomi officially begun her duty as the queen of Ile-Ife after holding some engagements in the palace earlier today.

The new queen also led some of her subjects and others in intense praise and worship at the palace in Ile-Ife, Osun state. The monarch and his palace aides were absent during the worship as the beautiful queen showcased her spiritual ability in a video posted online. 

Prophetess Shilekunola Moronke Naomi reportedly started public ministry at the age of eighteen before she ventured into full time ministering in October 19, 2011.

She is also the Founder/President of EN-HERALDS, a prophetic mandate and an interdenominational ministry in Akure, Ondo state, Nigeria.

The Ooni of Ile-Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, received his new wife at the palace on Thursday, a day after he marked his 44th birthday.

The marriage rights were done privately in Akure, Ondo State and she was later received at the Ooni’s palace.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/prophetess-moronke-naomi-leads-praise-and-worship-at-ooni-of-ifes-palace.html

1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Angelanest: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Watch video of how it happened HERE.

3 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by McStoic(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
This is huge oo. The Ooni has to be absent before there will be a clash of gods and the Ooni's powers desert him when he must have fallen under anointing.... Anyway, i like this Ooni. He seems to be a departure from the old set traditions.
This scenario reminds me of Esther and Ahausuerus. Genuine salvation fall on you and follow you Ooni.

188 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by dunkem21(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Let me just keep quiet cos Ooni na my man cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Oluwadabira1111: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmm this is what happen when u have the wrong person at the wrong place.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by bigtt76(f): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wahala ...this na woliress cheesy

Angelanest:
The new wife of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, prophetess Shilekunola Moronke Naomi officially begun her duty as the queen of Ile-Ife after holding some engagements in the palace earlier today.

The new queen also led some of her subjects and others in intense praise and worship at the palace in Ile-Ife, Osun state. The monarch and his palace aides were absent during the worship as the beautiful queen showcased her spiritual ability in a video posted online. 

Prophetess Shilekunola Moronke Naomi reportedly started public ministry at the age of eighteen before she ventured into full time ministering in October 19, 2011.

She is also the Founder/President of EN-HERALDS, a prophetic mandate and an interdenominational ministry in Akure, Ondo state, Nigeria.

The Ooni of Ile-Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, received his new wife at the palace on Thursday, a day after he marked his 44th birthday.

The marriage rights were done privately in Akure, Ondo State and she was later received at the Ooni’s palace.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/prophetess-moronke-naomi-leads-praise-and-worship-at-ooni-of-ifes-palace.html

4 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by eyeview: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
.....before or after her blood ritual?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by DrRasheed: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Oluwadabira1111:
Hmm this is what happen when u have the wrong person at the wrong place.

Absolutely.

It has been a while with nobody atikulating.

4 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by seborrhic: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
I just find it odd that a deeply religious woman,an evangelist for that matter,would still have the urge to have sexual intercourse with any man.
It is not wrong,but I was feeling they shouldn't have any sexual feelings.
Modern marriages and sex test your born againism because what if the Ooni likes doing it in different styles,positions and locations in the privacy of his palace.Or if he likes having and giving head.Would she oblige or tell him its against her beliefs and teachings and walk out of the marriage?
Just asking.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yeye yeye
Na you go tell us your religion now abi
Mcheew

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Chubhie: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Obatala must hear this.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by mazimee(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
dunkem21:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by omusiliyu(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Abomination. Someone should call this girl to order.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by akeentech(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
Yeye yeye Na you go tell us your religion now abi Mcheew
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by bonechamberlain(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na wa o, God cannot be mocked. angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by abjisperson(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
i opened twitter: Oni's wife, opened facebook: Oni's wife, everything i open, Oni's wife is there, now am even afraid of opening my cupboard

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Samantha23(f): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
haven't we had enough of the oni and his new wife?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Chevronstaff: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
not everyone who calls themselves a " Christian " is legit. When you agree with this, the said marriage wouldn't come as a surprise to you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Realdeals(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Everything na mind!

13 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by theapeman4: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Angelanest:

they should be skulls around the palace! undecided

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Proffdada: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
She doesn't know where she is yet

3 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by julioralph(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
"Praise and worship" to whom please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Two in One "Evangelist"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by brunobaba(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
seborrhic:
I just find it odd that a deeply religious woman,an evangelist for that matter,would still have the urge to have sexual intercourse with any man.
It is not wrong,but I was feeling they shouldn't have any sexual feelings.
Modern marriages and sex test your born againism because what if the Ooni likes doing it in different styles,positions and locations in the privacy of his palace.Or if he likes having and giving head.Would she oblige or tell him its against her beliefs and teachings and walk out of the marriage?
Just asking.
Ask the gods...you had time to type all these rubbish

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Sijo01(f): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
When Olorun meets oronmila lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Pavore9: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmm ..
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Praktikals(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
dunkem21:
Even your father cannot say that in front of Ooni undecided

5 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by GentleMoney: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmmm..
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by ictjobber: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol.... JUJU WEDS BIBLE... OONI KNOWS SHES JUST WASTING HER TIME..

Meanwhile see my signature for the shock of your life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? / Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time? / Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.