Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria (69967 Views)

List Of Senators That Voted Against Electronic Transmission Of Results / Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President / The 41 Senators That Lost Return Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by ghettokid1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
1. Senator Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi - (APC, Niger North)
Sponsored Hate Speech Bill
2. Senator Mohammed Sani Mohammed - (APC, Niger East)
Sponsored Anti Social Media Bill
3. Senator Bima Enagi - (APC, Niger South) Sponsored Generator Ban Bill

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by puregrace(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2020
Niger people!!! I can see some people are supporting generator ban bill
No need to ban generator selling/buying,give us stable power and generator will not sell again. It's that simple.
Even Dangote would not be happy buying fuel to fuel generators in his factories.
I wish I can choose my country easily

274 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by godkiller(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2020
Na dem dem

All Boko Harram senators

352 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Susu888(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2020
Besides dem being of Apc what else do they have in common? grin dem curse Niger people ni??

212 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2020
Generator bill is the only sensible one there. To develop we need to take drastic action taken otherwise 10years from now we will be having the same problem.
We have a few years before countries stop combustion engine production. European countries will stop producing generators. But the countries producing them don't use it. They are going to use the financial opportunity of these to weak our chances of developing our energy so that we keep depending on them.
We can spend money on other sources of energy like solar, there are intelligent Nigerians out there developing better cheap sources of energy we are not supporting. States are supposed to spend money on research and installation of solar in schools and hospitals. We should look at noise pollution and air pollution these generators cause and the health impacts in our lives.

FFK has money to fly to UK for care do we all have that NO. My argument might not make sense now but look at the future opportunity.

[Free Electronic Generator 9V to 220V CFL 32W Light Bulb Magnetic Electricity Generator]
http://va.topbuzz.com/s/vhhZRe

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by DropsMic(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hegoats

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Romanoff(f): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
I support the generator bill.

If you're not going to be sensible enough to ask me why instead of insulting me, don't bother mentioning me.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Abdul9025(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
smiley smiley wink atleast he tried... Most of them normally sleep and chop our money without doing anything, and he has his reason for Sponsoring the bill.. a Senator in my state has never for once speak at the national assembly

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Buhari!
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by masterflowx(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
All from Niger State?
I think there is no any mental health hospital in Niger State again...
They all needs mental evaluation.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by DropsMic(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
slimfit1:
Generator bill is the only sensible one there. To develop we need to take drastic action taken otherwise 10years from now we will be having the same problem.

Are you a kid Don't you know how your society works ??
Incase you don't know, The ban will affect only poor people in Nigeria

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Bellotelli: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
So we are right if we say leaders from Niger state are full of shot brain.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Schoolshoe: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hausa gree get sense?. Same brain with their leader

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Ijaya123: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
All from the North.

What exactly are they smoking in that part of the country?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by chiiraq802(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
slimfit1:
How is it sensible?? When FGN can't even provide common electricity to nigerians...#Gen been saving life's since 19 AD cheesy

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Three very terrible bills.

Sponsored by the three senators from Niger state.

Wetin we do Niger state?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lesson learnt! Let's seal up Niger state!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Timozo1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
No wonder, na dem. That's why the country cannot move forward with their useless policies.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by daddytime(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
What good has ever come out from Niger State?

Visit that State and you won't believe that's a State that has produced two Head of States.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Dannybammz: 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
grin
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
: grin grin grin

These are the kinds of bills people like iammo and okoroawusa will sponsor if by accident they make it to the legislature in their imaginary dreams..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by donjahsy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
slimfit1:
You must be from Niger state. Tuah

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Dpharisee: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nairaland fake news unit said yesterday on FP that Sanusi Lamido was in Lagos. I wonder if he got there by Edo air transport shocked
Meanwhile, these Senators left the fight against bandits to a 70 year old grandma to fight for them.
3 of them need psychiatric evaluation

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.