Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God (1439 Views)

A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by truthlover: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
USING A VERY SIMPLE LOGIC TO RECOGNIZE THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION FROM GOD.

This logical analysis may not be enough to prove the existence of God. However, if you really believe in God and your mind is totally free from any form of prejudice, then it is strong enough to make you recognize the ONLY true religion on earth that is APPROVED by God. Now take your time and carefully follow the FOUR POINTS explained below

#1 Suppose your son was asked in a school assignment to list the major types of religion or faith we have in the world.
If you really want to assist your son, then you would start mentioning some NAMES like Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and so on.
But wait! What do you think is going to happen if all these religions have NO NAME you can use to mention them ? Would you be able to assist your son in doing the assignment ? Certainly not!
This simply shows that a religion ( or system of faith or even any spiritual way claimed to bring us closer to God) must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced; just like any other ENTITY ( like human being, animal, place, colour or thing) in the world must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced

#2 Having established that a religion or any system of faith must have a particular NAME through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced. Now, who do you think should be the RIGHT and APPROPRIATE person (or people) to give or invent such a NAME ?
There are only three options;
A.The general humanity ? Or
B. The people that practice the religion ? Or
C. The original author or founder of the religion ?
Of course, the name of the religion should be given by its ORIGINAL AUTHOR just like the original author of a book is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME or TITLE to his own book. Not the general humanity or the people that read the book.

#3 Therefore, if God is the original author or founder of any SCRIPTURALLY-BASED religion in the world, then as we have established above from the FIRST and the SECOND point, giving a particular NAME to such a divine religion by God Himself in the religious scripture is exactly what we are EXPECTING.

#4 However, with the exception of ONLY ONE religion, all the major religions of the world have their NAMES given to them either by the general humanity or by the people that practice these religions and NOT by God; not even by their original founders . In other words, the NAMES of these major religions of the world are NO WHERE to be found in their religious scriptures.
That is to say, the word "HINDUISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e Vedas and Upanishads) used by the Hindus.
Again, the word "BUDDHISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Sutras) used by the Buddhists.
Furthermore, the word "CHRISTIANITY" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Bible) used by the Christians.
Similarly, the word "JUDAISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Torah) used by the Judaists.
Hence, follows from the THIRD point, this simply shows that God is NOT the original author of all these religions.

The only EXCEPTION we have is the religion of ISLAM.
The word "ISLAM" is found on the many pages of the scripture ( i:e the Qur'an) used by the Muslims . For example, see Qur'an 3:19, 3:85, 6:125, 61:7 etc .
In fact, it was God Himself that NAMED the religion of the Muslims as ISLAM. God Almighty says as follows;
"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed MY favour upon you, and I have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion ( Qur'an 5:3)".

In the light of all these facts, we are free to conclude that ISLAM is the only true religion from God because it is the only faith on the surface of the earth that was NAMED by God Himself in the religious scriptures.

If the NAME of the religion embraced by the Muslims is not Islam but "muhammedanism" (which is analogous to Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and others), then similar problem will occur. This is because the word "Muhammedanism" is no where to be found in the Qur'an.
But God Almighty Himself has carefully coined the word "ISLAM" so that Islam would continue to remain as the NAME of only religious faith that ever came from God.

The word "Islam" means ; submission to the will of God (see Qur'an 2:112). Those who submit in this manner are called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God).

Therefore, logically, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Isaac, Jacob and the likes can be called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God) without any problem. Hence, we can say conveniently that they practice Islam (i:e they submit to the will of one true God).

But all these prophets of God CANNOT be called Christians (i:e the followers of Christ) because these people have lived and died before the arrival of Jesus Christ. Therefore, we cannot say they practice Christianity or any other religion.

Hence, Islam is not the religion of the Qur'an alone, nor is the name of a religion started by prophet Muhammad. Rather, ISLAM (i:e submission to God's will) is the NAME of the religion ever brought by all the true prophets of God. However, the ceremonial content of this ISLAM may differ slightly from one prophet to another just like the syllabus contents of Mathematics differ slightly from one school level to another.

This is a very simple, logical and direct analysis. But if you think my analysis is wrong, please kindly let me know which of the FOUR POINTS explained above is not correct.

1 Like

Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Luizkid(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Awon religion of peace.. Na them
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by UceeGod: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
I'm sure you know Christianity isn't a religion even though most people who claim to be Christians erroneously believe following Christ is a religion . Our relationship with the God of the Bible isn't a mere religious formula as you Muslims practise but a living and growing fellowship with Him as revealed in Jesus Christ through His Holy Spirit Who lives in us. All religions were created by humans but the God Who genuine Christians worship as revealed in Christ did not bring religion to the world even though He sanctioned it in the Old testament era in order to make His revelations simpler and comprehensible but He has never wanted and will never need a religious relationship with His regents on earth.

So my friend, do well by removing Christianity from your list of religions.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Funaki: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
UceeGod:
I'm sure you know Christianity isn't a religion even though most people who claim to be Christians erroneously believe following Christ is a religion . Our relationship with the God of the Bible isn't a mere religious formula as you Muslims practise but a living and growing fellowship with Him as revealed in Jesus Christ through His Holy Spirit Who lives in us. All religions were created by humans but the God Who genuine Christians worship as revealed in Christ did not bring religion to the world even though He sanctioned it in the Old testament era in order to make His revelations simpler and comprehensible but He has never wanted and will never need a religious relationship with His regents on earth.

So my friend, do well by removing Christianity from your list of religions.

Islam also isn't a religion angry angry
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
@UceeGod

See what the Bible says:

"But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it--he will be blessed in what he does. If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless. RELIGION that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. (From the NIV Bible, James 1:25-27) "

"Give proper recognition to those widows who are really in need. But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their RELIGION into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God. The widow who is really in need and left all alone puts her hope in God and continues night and day to pray and to ask God for help. (1 Timothy 5:3-5) "

The quotes above "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless...." and "....put their religion into practice.....for this is pleasing to God" are pretty much self-explanatory and straight forward! CHRISTIANITY IS A RELIGION!

1 Like

Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
By saying that Christianity is not a religion is by saying the FIRST POINT of the OP is wrong. Yet there is NOTHING WRONG with this point.

The act of following the Christ must have a particular NAME through which it can be mentioned or referenced as explained by the OP. If the NAME of following the Christ is not Christianity, then WHAT IS IT ?

If you are not yet clear, then read below the quote I extract from the first point of the OP;

"This simply shows that a religion ( or system of faith or even any spiritual way claimed to bring us closer to God) must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced; just like any other ENTITY ( like human being, animal, place, colour or thing) in the world must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced"
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by UceeGod: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
By saying that Christianity is not a religion is by saying the FIRST POINT of the OP is wrong. Yet there is NOTHING WRONG with this point.

The act of following the Christ must have a particular NAME through which it can be mentioned or referenced as explained by the OP. If the NAME of following the Christ is not Christianity, then WHAT IS IT ?

If you are not yet clear, then read below the quote I extract from the first point of the OP;

"This simply shows that a religion ( or system of faith or even any spiritual way claimed to bring us closer to God) must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced; just like any other ENTITY ( like human being, animal, place, colour or thing) in the world must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced"

What is a religion?
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Religion is a fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a group of people.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
If Christianity is not a religion, then WHAT IS IT?
If Christianity is not a religion, then what do you have to say about James 1:27 that read thus;

"RELIGION that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world".
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by UceeGod: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
Religion is a fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a group of people.

If that's your own definition of religion, then it's incomplete. Do you believe ritual practices are part of religion? Do you believe religion has to do with man's efforts to reach and be right with God? Do you know that Christianity is a personal relationship with God as revealed through Christ and not a set of beliefs as you stated above? A true Christian only looks upon Jesus Christ as God Incarnate (LORD) and Saviour to be right with God and of course by FAITH NOT RELIGIOUS PRACTICES.
As for James 1:27, I notice you Muslims love to quote the Bible anywhere you think favours your position without basic understanding of the Word as a whole and always out of context. My friend, the word religion used in that passage does not mean the same religion as defined by you.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 3:36am On Jun 09, 2019
@UceeGod

You wrote;

"Do you know that Christianity is a personal relationship with God as revealed through Christ and not a set of beliefs as you stated above? A true Christian only looks upon Jesus Christ as God Incarnate (LORD) and Saviour to be right with God and of course by FAITH NOT RELIGIOUS PRACTICES"

My reply;

If Christianity is not a set of beliefs, why do you BELIEVE in;
1. virgin birth of Jesus ?
2. all the miracles performed by Jesus ?
3. the resurrection of Jesus ?
4. the ascension of Jesus to heaven ?
5. the second coming of Jesus ?
Are they not set of beliefs ?
Again what is the difference between FAITH and BELIEFS ?
Further more, if Christianity is not a religious practices then why do you have to PRACTICE;
1. the act of " loving your enemy and praying for those who persecuted you" (Matthew 5:44) ?
2. the act of humbleness (Matthew 23:12) ?
3. the act of peace-making (Matthew 5:9)?
4. the act of honoring your parents (Matthew 15:4) ?
5. the act of honoring your marriage (Matthew 19:4) and feeding the poor (Luke 14:13) ?
Are they not religious practices?
Honestly you are confused!
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2019
If Christianity is not a religion as you claimed, then under what group can we place it in nairaland ? Under politics ? Under culture ? Under business ? under sports and entertainment ? Under health ? Under romance ? Under education ? Please tell the whole world that nairaland has made a great mistake by placing Christianity under religion.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by helinues: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2019
Yes there is possibility of supernatural being aka God but not the religious description
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2019
Are you saying God exist but nothing like true religion from God ?
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by UceeGod: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@UceeGod

You wrote;

"Do you know that Christianity is a personal relationship with God as revealed through Christ and not a set of beliefs as you stated above? A true Christian only looks upon Jesus Christ as God Incarnate (LORD) and Saviour to be right with God and of course by FAITH NOT RELIGIOUS PRACTICES"

My reply;

If Christianity is not a set of beliefs, why do you BELIEVE in;
1. virgin birth of Jesus ?
2. all the miracles performed by Jesus ?
3. the resurrection of Jesus ?
4. the ascension of Jesus to heaven ?
5. the second coming of Jesus ?
Are they not set of beliefs ?
Again what is the difference between FAITH and BELIEFS ?
Further more, if Christianity is not a religious practices then why do you have to PRACTICE;
1. the act of " loving your enemy and praying for those who persecuted you" (Matthew 5:44) ?
2. the act of humbleness (Matthew 23:12) ?
3. the act of peace-making (Matthew 5:9)?
4. the act of honoring your parents (Matthew 15:4) ?
5. the act of honoring your marriage (Matthew 19:4) and feeding the poor (Luke 14:13) ?
Are they not religious practices?
Honestly you are confused!
Those beliefs do not make you a Christian. You don't practise those things you listed to become a Christian. I already told you what makes one a Christian - FAITH in Christ alone, not your goodness or religious practices.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by UceeGod: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
If Christianity is not a religion as you claimed, then under what group can we place it in nairaland ? Under politics ? Under culture ? Under business ? under sports and entertainment ? Under health ? Under romance ? Under education ? Please tell the whole world that nairaland has made a great mistake by placing Christianity under religion.

Do you know that the word "Christian" was first coined by pagans in Antioch? These pagans were religious people who wanted to equate the practices of Christ's desciples with other religions around them, yet those practices doesn't make them Christians, rather being genuine Christians produce those acts in them.

If you and Nairaland and the rest of the world (including those who claim to be Christians) decide to call genuine Christian activities as a set of religious practice, does that make genuine Christianity a religion?

1 Like

Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
@ UceeGod

Are you saying if you reject those set of beliefs listed up there, you are still a Christian ?

If FAITH in Christ alone is what is required to become a Christian, then I am also a Christian because I have faith in him as a prophet sent ONLY to the Jews as he rightly said; I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24 NIV).

Now going back to the original post, do you believe that CHRISTIANITY is the NAME of your FAITH in Christ ?

1 Like

Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by UceeGod: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ UceeGod

Are you saying if you reject those set of beliefs listed up there, you are still a Christian ?

If FAITH in Christ alone is what is required to become a Christian, then I am also a Christian because I have faith in him as a prophet sent ONLY to the Jews as he rightly said; I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24 NIV).

Now going back to the original post, do you believe that CHRISTIANITY is the NAME of your FAITH in Christ ?

Faith results in beliefs but doesn't have to be a religion. You have faith on Jesus doesn't mean you believe in Jesus Christ. If you have FAITH in the name of Jesus, then it should result in you believing EVERYTHING He said about Himself. You can't chose some of the things He said about Himself and then reject others (including Him being God), that means you don't have FAITH in Him, you are only being hypocritical.

CHRISTIANITY is the name the world we live agreed to call and identify the FAITH and DISCIPLESHIP I have in JESUS CHRIST. Jesus commanded His first desciples (the real church) to go everywhere beginning from Jerusalem and make more desciples (not religion) and baptise them in His name. JESUS DIDN'T BRING A RELIGION, HE BROUGHT BACK A LOST KINGDOM. Anyone who wants to be part of the Kingdom should only believe in Him (FAITH) and follow Him truthfully. Relationship with Jesus Christ (Christianity) is a personal one NOT A RELIGIOUS PRACTICE. When one has such a relationship, it should naturally develop some Christlike characters in him/her. Those characters, beliefs and behaviours don't make him/her a Christian but are the results of being a genuine Christian. A lot of people may have those characters and beliefs on the surface but that doesn't make them Christians.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
I live for Christ
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
@ UceeGod

You wrote;

"If you have FAITH in the name of Jesus, then it should result in you believing EVERYTHING He said about Himself"

My reply;

How are you sure that EVERYTHING attributed to Jesus actually came from his mouth ? For example, How could Jesus who said he was SENT ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24) later changed his mind and asked the apostles to make disciples of ALL NATIONS (Matthew 28:19) ?
If it was already in the divine plan that Jesus would PREACH TO THE JEWS FIRST AND THEN TO ALL NATIONS, then Jesus' statement directed to that Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:24 should have been: IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES or something similar in meaning rather than “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL”.
This simply shows that Matthew 28:19 is a statement attributed FALSELY to Jesus Christ.

Again You wrote;

"You can't chose some of the things He said about Himself and then reject others (including Him being God)".

My reply: where did Jesus call himself God ?

In John 20:17, Jesus was reported to have said:

“I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God”.

If Jesus is God Almighty, then which God was he referring to when he said ; "my God and your God" ? Can God Almighty have another God?

Again in John 17:3, Jesus was reported to have said:

"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent" .

If Jesus himself was referring to another person (i:e the Father) as the "ONLY true God" , then how could Jesus be God ? If Jesus did not use the word "ONLY", then hopefully you may want to argue that Jesus is also another true God just like his Father. However, the word "ONLY" used by Jesus has put an end to any further argument.

So where did Jesus say I am God ?
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by UceeGod: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by UceeGod: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ UceeGod

You wrote;

"If you have FAITH in the name of Jesus, then it should result in you believing EVERYTHING He said about Himself"

My reply;

How are you sure that EVERYTHING attributed to Jesus actually came from his mouth ? For example, How could Jesus who said he was SENT ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24) later changed his mind and asked the apostles to make disciples of ALL NATIONS (Matthew 28:19) ?
If it was already in the divine plan that Jesus would PREACH TO THE JEWS FIRST AND THEN TO ALL NATIONS, then Jesus' statement directed to that Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:24 should have been: IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES or something similar in meaning rather than “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL”.
This simply shows that Matthew 28:19 is a statement attributed FALSELY to Jesus Christ.

Again You wrote;

"You can't chose some of the things He said about Himself and then reject others (including Him being God)".

My reply: where did Jesus call himself God ?

In John 20:17, Jesus was reported to have said:

“I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God”.

If Jesus is God Almighty, then which God was he referring to when he said ; "my God and your God" ? Can God Almighty have another God?

Again in John 17:3, Jesus was reported to have said:

"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent" .

If Jesus himself was referring to another person (i:e the Father) as the "ONLY true God" , then how could Jesus be God ? If Jesus did not use the word "ONLY", then hopefully you may want to argue that Jesus is also another true God just like his Father. However, the word "ONLY" used by Jesus has put an end to any further argument.

So where did Jesus say I am God ?

These are different accounts that proved that Jesus sent His desciples to other parts of the world - Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47, Acts 1:8. Give me proof that Matthew 28:19 is not from Jesus.

In John 8:58 we find Christ’s claim that He never had a beginning. Since only God is eternal, this amounts to a declaration of deity. To a group of hostile religious leaders, He said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” Notice, Jesus didn’t say, “Before Abraham was born, I was born.” He said, “Before Abraham came into being, I AM.” Abraham was born within the framework of time. Jesus declared that His own existence transcends time. He has always existed. He had no beginning.

Another statement of Christ in which He calls Himself God is found in John 10:30. While attending the feast of dedication at Jerusalem, He said, “I and My Father are one.” The religious leaders recognized that He was claiming deity when He made this statement. They started throwing stones at Him and said they were doing so because of “blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God” (Jn. 10:33).

You can choose to ignore the myriad of passages in the Bible that attest to Jesus Christ's deity as God (I know you read the Bible very well) but if you're REALLY SEEKING THE TRUTH, pray to God and He will make you understand what you read in the Bible instead of sticking to what you've been taught about the Bible.

Jesus Christ (the SON) as a person is God in human form while God (the FATHER) is God in His incomprehensible glorious form, the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit Who lives in anyone that accepts and follows Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit reveals the truth about Jesus Christ while Jesus Christ has revealed the Father. The three persons have been together AS ONE BEING from the beginning, yet they are 3 different persons WHO relate together with Themselves in an exemplary way. The question you should ask is - WHO are they and WHAT are they? WHO (They are different PERSONS) & WHAT (They are the same BEING).

I know the comprehension of God's tri-unity as revealed in the Bible has been a big issue to Muslims and some who claim to be Christians, but as I said earlier, if you a genuine TRUTH SEEKER and wants to know God than what you' ve been taught by your religion, I'm very sure God Himself will reveal His Truth to you (Jesus Christ) if you ask Him humbly.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 5:59am On Jun 11, 2019
@UceeGod
You asked me to give you proof that Matthew 28:19 is not from Jesus. See the proof below;
Matthew 28:19 reported Jesus to have said;
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".
In this very verse, Jesus commanded the apostles to baptize the people in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
But did apostles really act on this command ?
Read the three verses below;

1. Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38)
2. For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Acts 8:16).
3. So he ordered that they be BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. Then they asked him to stay for a few days(Acts10:48)
If Jesus really commanded the apostles to baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, then WHY WOULD APOSTLES GO AGAINST THIS COMMAND AND BAPTIZE ONLY IN JESUS NAME ?
Since the apostles would never go against the command of Jesus, then the only conclusion to be reached is that Jesus NEVER give such a command. Therefore, Matthew 28:19 is nothing but forgery and fabrication.
Again you wrote;
"These are different accounts that proved that Jesus sent His desciples to other parts of the world - Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47, Acts 1:8.
My reply;
1. If Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts1:8 are all true and Jesus really sent the disciples to all nations, then why did Peter say the following statement long AFTER Jesus departure;
You are well aware that IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. But God has shown me that I should call anyone impure or unclean (Acts 10:28)
Was Peter NOT aware that they were now FREE to visit the gentiles and preach the gospel to all the nations of the world?
2 . If Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts1:8 are all true and Jesus really sent the disciples to all nations, then why did remaining Jewish believers in Christ criticize Peter on the SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES on his return to Jerusalem as the following passage revealed ?
"Soon the news reached the apostles and other believers in Judea that the Gentiles had received the word of God. But when Peter arrived back in Jerusalem, THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” they said (Acts 11:1-3 NLT).
If the other Jewish believers in Christ did not criticize Peter on his arrival to Jerusalem ON THE SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES as shown above, then we may think that it was Peter that was saying nonsense when he said "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. (Acts 10:28).
Remember that all these events happened AFTER Jesus has left this world.

3 . If Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts1:8 are all true and Jesus really sent the disciples to all nations, why the disciples under the authority of apostles preached the message ONLY TO THE JEWS even after the persecution of Steven as the following verse indicates;
"Now those who had been scattered by the persecution in connection with Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, telling the message ONLY TO THE JEWS (Acts 11:19)".
Were they not aware of Jesus new command of preaching to all nations ?
4 . If Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts1:8 are all true and Jesus really sent the disciples to all nations, then why did original apostles of Jesus LIMITED their work to Christianizing the Jews while leaving Paul and Barnabas to deal with the Gentiles as the following verses indicate;
"On the contrary, they saw that I had been entrusted with the task of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles, just as PETER HAD BEEN TO THE JEWS. For God, who was at work in the ministry of PETER AS AN APOSTLE TO THE JEWS, was also at work in my ministry as an apostle to the Gentiles. James, Peter and John, those reputed to be pillars, gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship when they recognized the grace given to me. They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles, and THEY TO THE JEWS " (Galatians 2:7-9).
As you can see, the original apostles of Jesus stick tenaciously to the command of NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES given to them by Jesus in Matthew 10:5-6 even AFTER Jesus departure. They knew NOTHING about the verses commanding the disciples to preach to all the nations of the world. Of course Jesus has already declared to them that he was SENT ONLY to the Israelites (Matthew 15:24).
Again you insist that Jesus is God despite the presence of John 20:17 and John 17:3 in the Bible . Why did you not say something to refute my argument concerning these two verses ?
But let me give you more;
1. Luke 6:12 says "He (Jesus) went out to the mountain side to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God" .
If Jesus is God, who was he praying to? Was he praying to himself ?
2 . Similarly, in John 14:28, Jesus said: “My Father is GREATER THAN I”. If Jesus is Almighty God, why is he having someone greater than him? Can anybody be greater than Almighty God?
3. Again Mark 10:17-18 says as follows;
"As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. "Good teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life? "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone".
If Jesus is God, why did he REJECT being called “good” and then SUBMIT that all goodness belongs only to God?
4 . Again, in Matthew 24:36, Jesus said;
“But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the son, but ONLY THE FATHER”.
If Jesus is God, why did he confess his lack of knowledge about the Day of Judgment and then submit that the knowledge of that day belongs only to the Father? Can God be lacking anything as regard to knowledge?

Until you are able to refute all these arguments , proving Jesus deity by using some EQUIVOCAL verses like John 8:58, John 10:30-33 and others is COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by UceeGod: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@UceeGod
You asked me to give you proof that Matthew 28:19 is not from Jesus. See the proof below;
Matthew 28:19 reported Jesus to have said;
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".
In this very verse, Jesus commanded the apostles to baptize the people in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
But did apostles really act on this command ?
Read the three verses below;

1. Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38)
2. For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS (Acts 8:16).
3. So he ordered that they be BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. Then they asked him to stay for a few days(Acts10:48)
If Jesus really commanded the apostles to baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, then WHY WOULD APOSTLES GO AGAINST THIS COMMAND AND BAPTIZE ONLY IN JESUS NAME ?
Since the apostles would never go against the command of Jesus, then the only conclusion to be reached is that Jesus NEVER give such a command. Therefore, Matthew 28:19 is nothing but forgery and fabrication.
Again you wrote;
"These are different accounts that proved that Jesus sent His desciples to other parts of the world - Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47, Acts 1:8.
My reply;
1. If Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts1:8 are all true and Jesus really sent the disciples to all nations, then why did Peter say the following statement long AFTER Jesus departure;
You are well aware that IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. But God has shown me that I should call anyone impure or unclean (Acts 10:28)
Was Peter NOT aware that they were now FREE to visit the gentiles and preach the gospel to all the nations of the world?
2 . If Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts1:8 are all true and Jesus really sent the disciples to all nations, then why did remaining Jewish believers in Christ criticize Peter on the SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES on his return to Jerusalem as the following passage revealed ?
"Soon the news reached the apostles and other believers in Judea that the Gentiles had received the word of God. But when Peter arrived back in Jerusalem, THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” they said (Acts 11:1-3 NLT).
If the other Jewish believers in Christ did not criticize Peter on his arrival to Jerusalem ON THE SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES as shown above, then we may think that it was Peter that was saying nonsense when he said "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. (Acts 10:28).
Remember that all these events happened AFTER Jesus has left this world.

3 . If Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts1:8 are all true and Jesus really sent the disciples to all nations, why the disciples under the authority of apostles preached the message ONLY TO THE JEWS even after the persecution of Steven as the following verse indicates;
"Now those who had been scattered by the persecution in connection with Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, telling the message ONLY TO THE JEWS (Acts 11:19)".
Were they not aware of Jesus new command of preaching to all nations ?
4 . If Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts1:8 are all true and Jesus really sent the disciples to all nations, then why did original apostles of Jesus LIMITED their work to Christianizing the Jews while leaving Paul and Barnabas to deal with the Gentiles as the following verses indicate;
"On the contrary, they saw that I had been entrusted with the task of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles, just as PETER HAD BEEN TO THE JEWS. For God, who was at work in the ministry of PETER AS AN APOSTLE TO THE JEWS, was also at work in my ministry as an apostle to the Gentiles. James, Peter and John, those reputed to be pillars, gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship when they recognized the grace given to me. They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles, and THEY TO THE JEWS " (Galatians 2:7-9).
As you can see, the original apostles of Jesus stick tenaciously to the command of NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES given to them by Jesus in Matthew 10:5-6 even AFTER Jesus departure. They knew NOTHING about the verses commanding the disciples to preach to all the nations of the world. Of course Jesus has already declared to them that he was SENT ONLY to the Israelites (Matthew 15:24).
Again you insist that Jesus is God despite the presence of John 20:17 and John 17:3 in the Bible . Why did you not say something to refute my argument concerning these two verses ?
But let me give you more;
1. Luke 6:12 says "He (Jesus) went out to the mountain side to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God" .
If Jesus is God, who was he praying to? Was he praying to himself ?
2 . Similarly, in John 14:28, Jesus said: “My Father is GREATER THAN I”. If Jesus is Almighty God, why is he having someone greater than him? Can anybody be greater than Almighty God?
3. Again Mark 10:17-18 says as follows;
"As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. "Good teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life? "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone".
If Jesus is God, why did he REJECT being called “good” and then SUBMIT that all goodness belongs only to God?
4 . Again, in Matthew 24:36, Jesus said;
“But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the son, but ONLY THE FATHER”.
If Jesus is God, why did he confess his lack of knowledge about the Day of Judgment and then submit that the knowledge of that day belongs only to the Father? Can God be lacking anything as regard to knowledge?

Until you are able to refute all these arguments , proving Jesus deity by using some EQUIVOCAL verses like John 8:58, John 10:30-33 and others is COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS.

Jesus Christ is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in ESSENCE/BEING (I have explained that) but you've chosen to ignore it. You Muslims love to quote the Bible so much but you have zero or negative understanding of the WORD. The Bible passages you all believe are contradictory are actually complimentary to us who are privileged to understand the WORD. Jesus' desciples understood His deity that's why they could call Him the LORD (YAHWEH) and even worship Him (John 20:28).

Because other Jewish Christian believers criticised Peter doesn't prove that Jesus didn't send Peter and the rest to make desciples of other nations. In fact, Peter and the other apostles found it conducive to preach to the Gentiles later in their ministries when their faith became stronger. God's plan from the beginning has been to reach the whole world starting from Israel but the old testament Jews failed to do that. They added their own laws (Torah) to what God gave them and decided not to relate with non-Jews.

You quoted Acts 11:19 but I think you should read further to verse 20.

Jesus' ministry only lasted for 3yrs and was centered on the Jews but that doesn't mean His message was only for the Jews (Luke 2:32). It's been ordained that His followers (including His apostles) would take the message to the rest of the world even though you Muslims believe Paul was a false apostle (that is another matter entirely).

Jesus Christ (as God in human form) was an anthropomorphic revelation of God to humanity. Jesus was fully human and at the same time fully God, that's why He could feel the pains and sufferings just like mere humans. His lack of knowledge of the Day of judgment is another human side of Him but that doesn't disapprove His deity in any way.

From the beginning, God has been revealing Himself to men (especially the Jews) the little ways humans can only comprehend, yet, humans can't know more than what He's revealed of Himself (Isaiah 45:15, Deuteronomy 29:29). God has His own independent intra-Trinitarian life apart from the creation, and this life is hidden from view and unknowable to creatures. Yet God has condescended not only to create and enter into a personal relationship with creatures, but to reveal His character insofar as it pleases Him and benefits us. It does not benefit us to know the secret essence of God or to probe the hiddenness of his Trinitarian life, but it does benefit us to know that God the Creator is also our Redeemer in Jesus Christ.

It's not a good thing to cherrypick passages from the Bible as they support your views while tagging others as fabrications from the same Book. It's only a lieing spirit from the devil that can influence such character and you should resist it, it's not from God. The Spirit of God leads to the Truth and doesn't contradict but compliments what seems to be contradictory to the spiritually blind.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
@UceeGod

After Jesus ascension to heaven, Jesus’ apostles understood the command of not preaching to the gentiles so well that even under intense persecution, they refused to leave Jerusalem (Acts 8:1). In fact, those disciples under the authority of the Jesus’ apostles who were forced to leave Jerusalem preached the gospel message to none EXCEPT THE JEWS (Acts 11:19) and the HELLENISTS (Acts 11:20).

Hellenists are the Greek-speaking Jews living in Greece. King James Version of the Bible called them Grecians (Acts 11:20 KJV) and New international version called them Greeks (Acts 11:20 NIV). But International standard version of the Bible reveal their true identity by calling them Hellenistic Jews (Acts 11:20 ISV). So they were not pure Gentiles as you think.

Ellicott and John-gill’s commentaries on this very verse (Acts 11:20) also confirm that these people were most likely to be Jews. You can Google search for parallel verses of Acts 11:20 on the internet to confirm all these facts.
Moreover, if it was already in the divine plan ( i:e before Jesus came into the world) that the command of not preaching to the Gentiles in Matthew 10:5-6 would later be cancelled and replaced by the new command of preaching to all the nations in Matthew 28:19, then Jesus’ statement in Matthew 15:24 should have been; “IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES” or something similar in meaning, rather than; “I WAS NOT SENT EXCEPT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL”. All these facts are enough to prove that the new command of preaching to all the nations attributed to Jesus in Matthew 28:19 and other similar verses like it in other books of the New Testament are nothing but forgery.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2019
You wrote;

"Jesus was fully human and at the same time fully God, that's why He could feel the pains and sufferings just like mere humans. His lack of knowledge of the Day of judgment is another human side of Him but that doesn't disapprove His deity in any way."

My reply;

Numbers 23:19 says ;

"God IS NOT A MAN that he should lie"

1 Samuel 15:29 says ;

"the Glory of Israel will not lie or have regret, for HE IS NOT A MAN "

Hosea 11:9 says ;

"for I am God and NOT A MAN"

God makes it clear that he is God and not a man. You might say that God is not a man at the time of speech or at the time of revelation. But God makes it clear that he is IMMUTABLE meaning he is not a man nor will ever become a man.
Malachi 3:6 says "For I, the LORD, DO NOT CHANGE ;"

It is follows to conclude that God is not a man and NEVER will he change to become a man because he does NOT CHANGE HIS NATURE.

The person of Jesus Christ as proposed by Christian theism can not exist. The reason why is because within the person of Jesus Christ, there are two CONTRADICTORY natures. God is by definition perfect, omniscient, omnipresent, all-wise, eternal, omnipotent, etc. Humans are by definition imperfect, ignorant, limited, not all-wise, mortal, impotent, etc. These two contradictory natures CANNOT CO-EXIST in one person for one reason :
They are contradictory and violate the law of non-contradiction.

For example, does the person of Jesus know everything? If no, then he does not have the omniscient nature of God (Matthew 24:36). If yes then he does not have the ignorant nature of humans and he is not really human.

Is the person of Jesus Christ perfect? If No, then he does not really have the God nature. If yes, then he does not really have the imperfect human nature (Ecclesiastes 7:20).

Is the person of Jesus Christ all-powerful? If yes, then he is not really human (Mark 14:38). If no, then he does not really have the God nature (Psalms 115:3)

Have you now seen that it is IMPOSSIBLE for one person (like Jesus) to be fully God and fully human at the same time .
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by UceeGod: 3:23am On Jun 13, 2019
Matthew 10:5-6, Jesus sent His 12 desciples to the lost sheep of Israel and not to the Gentiles at that particular time because His mission was still centered on the Jews even though the Gentiles did come looking for Him and there is nothing to indicate that He commanded them never to preach to the Gentiles for all time, afterall they eventually did take His message to the Gentiles (Acts 8:35). Matthew 15:24 only confirms Jesus’ 3yrs mission NOT all time mission.

Numbers 23:19 means God is not like a man that lies and changes his mind, the verse did not say God cannot reveal Himself as a man. Afterall, He appeared as a Man to the Patriarchs in the old testament. I have told you about God's anthropomorphic revelations to men, He decides to reveal Himself in a way humans can comprehend Him, yet He is not like us but He created us to be like Him.

Yes, Malachi 3:6 says God doesn’t change and He has never changed in anyway. He has existed as a Triune Being before the beginning of time and will forever remain the same. He entered creation and revealed Himself in human flesh doesn't make Him a mere man, tell me a man that accurately predicted his own death and resurrection and I'll tell you the Man Jesus was not God incarnate. God is God, He is not man but can choose to break any natural protocol/law to reveal Himself in any form. He appeared like a cloud doesn't make Him a cloud, He appeared like fire doesn’t make fire. How God came into His own creation to reconcile us to Himself and still retained His diety may be incomprehensible to man but not impossible for Him to do.

Please stop misinterpreting the Bible just to drive home your points. You don't understand the Bible because you don't have the Spirit behind it and can't comprehend the revelations the Bible gives without Him - the Bible is another anthropomorphic Self-revelation of God (His speech in human language), yet not everyone will comprehend It.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Sheunma: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2019
truthlover:

This logical analysis may not be enough to prove the existence of God. However, if you really believe in God and your mind is totally free from any form of prejudice, then it is strong enough to make you recognize the ONLY true religion on earth that is APPROVED by God. Now take your time and carefully follow the FOUR POINTS explained below

#1 Suppose your son was asked in a school assignment to list the major types of religion or faith we have in the world.
If you really want to assist your son, then you would start mentioning some NAMES like Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and so on.
But wait! What do you think is going to happen if all these religions have NO NAME you can use to mention them ? Would you be able to assist your son in doing the assignment ? Certainly not!
This simply shows that a religion ( or system of faith or even any spiritual way claimed to bring us closer to God) must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced; just like any other ENTITY ( like human being, animal, place, colour or thing) in the world must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced

#2 Having established that a religion or any system of faith must have a particular NAME through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced. Now, who do you think should be the RIGHT and APPROPRIATE person (or people) to give or invent such a NAME ?
Of course, the name of the religion should be given by its ORIGINAL AUTHOR just like the original author of a book is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME or TITLE to his own book. Not the general humanity or the people that read the book.

#3 Therefore, if God is the original author or founder of any SCRIPTURALLY-BASED religion in the world, then as we have established above from the FIRST and the SECOND point, giving a particular NAME to such a divine religion by God Himself in the religious scripture is exactly what we are EXPECTING.

#4 However, with the exception of ONLY ONE religion, all the major religions of the world have their NAMES given to them either by the general humanity or by the people that practice these religions and NOT by God; not even by their original founders . In other words, the NAMES of these major religions of the world are NO WHERE to be found in their religious scriptures.
That is to say, the word "HINDUISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e Vedas and Upanishads) used by the Hindus.
Again, the word "BUDDHISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Sutras) used by the Buddhists.
Furthermore, the word "CHRISTIANITY" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Bible) used by the Christians.
Similarly, the word "JUDAISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Torah) used by the Judaists.
Hence, follows from the THIRD point, this simply shows that God is NOT the original author of all these religions.

The word "ISLAM" is found on the many pages of the scripture ( i:e the Qur'an) used by the Muslims . For example, see Qur'an 3:19, 3:85, 6:125, 61:7 etc .
In fact, it was God Himself that NAMED the religion of the Muslims as ISLAM. God Almighty says as follows;
"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed MY favour upon you, and I have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion ( Qur'an 5:3)".

In the light of all these facts, we are free to conclude that ISLAM is the only true religion from God because it is the only faith on the surface of the earth that was NAMED by God Himself in the religious scriptures.

If the NAME of the religion embraced by the Muslims is not Islam but "muhammedanism" (which is analogous to Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and others), then similar problem will occur. This is because the word "Muhammedanism" is no where to be found in the Qur'an.
But God Almighty Himself has carefully coined the word "ISLAM" so that Islam would continue to remain as the NAME of only religious faith that ever came from God.

The word "Islam" means ; submission to the will of God (see Qur'an 2:112). Those who submit in this manner are called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God).

Therefore, logically, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Isaac, Jacob and the likes can be called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God) without any problem. Hence, we can say conveniently that they practice Islam (i:e they submit to the will of one true God).

But all these prophets of God CANNOT be called Christians (i:e the followers of Christ) because these people have lived and died before the arrival of Jesus Christ. Therefore, we cannot say they practice Christianity or any other religion.

Hence, Islam is not the religion of the Qur'an alone, nor is the name of a religion started by prophet Muhammad. Rather, ISLAM (i:e submission to God's will) is the NAME of the religion ever brought by all the true prophets of God. However, the ceremonial content of this ISLAM may differ slightly from one prophet to another just like the syllabus contents of Mathematics differ slightly from one school level to another.

This is a very simple, logical and direct analysis. But if you think my analysis is wrong, please kindly let me know which of the FOUR POINTS explained above is not correct.
your logic is as flawed as it is simple. All the other religions you mentioned outside islam do not believe that quran is literally the word of God . The first thing you should do , using your very simple logic as above, is to first convince them beyond logical doubts that the quran is actually the word of God . Now get to work...
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by shadeyinka(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
truthlover:

This is a very simple, logical and direct analysis. But if you think my analysis is wrong, please kindly let me know which of
the FOUR POINTS explained above is not correct.
In other words Jews/Israelis are mainly muslims!?
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
@ Sheunma

To convince the Non-Muslims that Qur'an is actually the word of God is another work entirely.

But if you really understand the FOUR points explained by the Op, then you will realize that there is no need for you to first believe that Qur'an is actually the word of God before you recognize that Islam is the only true religion from God.

Let me just try to help you summarize the points raised by the Op. I will do this by asking you the following questions;
1. Do you believe that God exist ? If yes, then proceed to the next question.
2. Do you believe that many religions or faiths or spiritual paths or whatever thing you call it exist ? Of course they exist. We have Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Shintoism etc. Now proceed to the next question.
3. Do you believe that each of all these religions or faiths or spiritual paths MUST have a particular NAME ? Of course they must have names: otherwise we would not be able to LIST or MENTION them as we have done in question 2 above. Now proceed to the next question.
4. The author of a book is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that book. Similarly, the original author or the maker of a car is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that car. Furthermore, the original author or founder of a school is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that school. Lastly, the original author or founder of a company is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that company. Do you now believe that the ORIGINAL AUTHOR OR FOUNDER of a religion (or faith or spiritual path) is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that religion and Not by the general humanity or the people that believe in that religion ? If yes then proceed to the next question.
5. Follows from question 4 above, do you now believe that if God is really the ORIGINAL AUTHOR and FOUNDER of any religion or faith or spiritual path that has a scripture, then giving a particular NAME to such a divine religion by God Himself in that very scripture is exactly what we are EXPECTING ? If yes then proceed to read what is written below

However, with the exception of ONLY ONE, the NAMES of all the major religions of the world are NO WHERE to be found in their religious scriptures.
Hence, follows from the question 5 above, this simply shows that God is NOT the original author of all these religions or faiths or spiritual paths

The word "ISLAM" is found on the many pages of the scripture ( i:e the Qur'an) used by the Muslims. For example, Qur'an 5:3 read as follows;
"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed MY favour upon you, and I have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion".
Please get this point very well; This very analysis ONLY prove that if God exist and if there is a particular religion (or faith or spiritual path) that really came from God, then it must be ISLAM. This is because it is the ONLY religion on earth that satisfied the expectation made mention in question 5 above.
So the analysis is totally independent of whether Qur'an is word of God or not.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Originakalokalo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jesus is the only way to God.
Re: Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Originakalokalo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mankind fell due to sin in the garden of Eden.

In that garden, Adam and eve had a relationship with God until they sinned and that relationship was broken.

Christ Came purposely to restore the lost relationship with God by removing what causes the problem, which is Sin.

Christ came to atone for the sins of man.... This is the only true way back to God.

Without Jesus, you die in your sins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 20 Trending Nigerian Gospel Songs Released 2019 [most Downloaded Songs] 2020 / Why Do You Go To Church When Your Work & Business Thrive On Fraud? / Mummy G.O At It Again!names 7 Popular Nigerian Churches That Won’t Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.