Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1369016 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by vc1177(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
francophone134:
Trump ma G... A wako man who stand by his wako.... Lol. God bless the United state of America. Atleast dm still get sense pass Nigeria.
Mind you am still in niger ooooo

Smiles. It is well. On a sincere note, I appreciate the US for the humanitarian services so far. This thread is a bonafide prove to the aforesaid services.

Like I told someone, if I were Donald Trump, I'd leave the international scene to look inwards and take care of pressing needs, before returning to the international scene again. He needs it, the US need it; they need breathing-space for now, to recover the lost virtue. Let's be empathetic and hope for the best.

NB: Mind you, I am also an innocent applicant in Naija
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by vc1177(m): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mosminic:

Very true to be honest. Student visas are not affected at all. He said so in his press conference today. The full executive order will be available tomorrow. It only affects those applying for permanent residency. He said all temporary visas are not affected.

This is another good news. Now, our concern is the Nigerian approach to the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sheke01: 1:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Eniolakiite:
How many countries have the rate of unemployment the US currently has due to this pandemic. This is a pandemic, he has to take steps to protect citizens interests first. Other countries should do so too. Put your citizens first.

What you don't know is that this issue is a political move to score cheap points among his fan base. US embassy worldwide are closed and won't be opening up in 2-3 months. Countries have closed borders, only privileged travel are being permitted.

Closed embassies means there won't be any new issuance of immigrant visas that will lead to green card anytime soon too so he saying he is going to ban this and that is irrelevant except to score cheap political points.

By the way, this is a medical emergency and not an immigration pandemic and so should be treated like one and not playing politics.

His ratings have been dropping since this issue started. What better way to get in good terms with his fan base than to promise them what he promised them I 2016?

If you know you know

17 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 1:36am On Apr 22, 2020
My point remains many Americans have become jobless during this period and he saying he is pausing immigration so that his citizens can get jobs is a good move. If you are in a leadership position and hoping to be retained, you’ll definitely make moves that will please your members.

sheke01:

What you don't know is that this issue is a political move to score cheap points among his fan base. US embassy worldwide are closed and won't be opening up in 2-3 months. Countries have closed borders, only privileged travel are being permitted.

Closed embassies means there won't be any new issuance of immigrant visas that will lead to green card anytime soon too so he saying he is going to ban this and that is irrelevant except to score cheap political points.

By the way, this is a medical emergency and not an immigration pandemic and so should be treated like one and not playing politics.

His ratings have been dropping since this issue started. What better way to get in good terms with his fan base than to promise them what he promised them I 2016?

If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sheke01: 1:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Eniolakiite:
My point remains many Americans have become jobless during this period and he saying he is pausing immigration so that his citizens can get jobs is a good move. If you are in a leadership position and hoping to be retained, you’ll definitely make moves that will please your members.

I don't want to be drawn into a needless argument.

This is a medical pandemic not a job recession pandemic like 2008. He should be more focus on solving the health issue. He's fighting with Governors like Andrew Cuomo of new York on who should take responsibility of testing.

Right now his focus should be on ensuring aduquate testing testing and more testing so there could be a safe reopening of the country and stop diverting people's attention to immigration ban and tweeting Liberate Illinois, Michigan which are states with Democratic governors

The immigrants won't get visas to come and take anybody's job as all embassies are closed down. No need blowing trumpet on something that is irrelevant.

Most of the 22 million people that filed for unemployment are people working in mediocre jobs. These are not typical jobs immigrants come to America to do. These jobs will likely come back once everything gets back to normal.

This isn't like the 2008 wall streer crash. The main structure of the economy are still intact and everyone will gradually get back their jobs once things picks up

He should tackle the pandemic and stop diverting attention

13 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 2:03am On Apr 22, 2020
While taking care of the pandemic, people must eat and get basic things. Hunger can kill faster than the pandemic. If they are jobless, they can’t and no one can guarantee how the job system will be after this pandemic. And he is referring to people currently in the US trying to get their papers that the process will be paused for now. So i will still say his decision is a good and precautionary one. You don’t pour from an empty cup.

Everyone is entitled to their views.

sheke01:

I don't want to be drawn into a needless argument.

This is a medical pandemic not a job recession pandemic like 2008. He should be more focus on solving the health issue. He's fighting with Governors like Andrew Cuomo of new York on who should take responsibility of testing.

Right now his focus should be on ensuring aduquate testing testing and more testing so there could be a safe reopening of the country and stop diverting people's attention to immigration ban and tweeting Liberate Illinois, Michigan which are states with Democratic governors

The immigrants won't get visas to come and take anybody's job as all embassies are closed down. No need blowing trumpet on something that is irrelevant.

Most of the 22 million people that filed for unemployment are people working in mediocre jobs. These are not typical jobs immigrants come to America to do. These jobs will likely come back once everything gets back to normal.

This isn't like the 2008 wall streer crash. The main structure of the economy are still intact and everyone will gradually get back their jobs once things picks up

He should tackle the pandemic and stop diverting attention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Daverichie008:

Wow including F1 visas. That's sad.
He has clarified it. The ban doesn't affect non-immigrant visas.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by SapSap: 2:37am On Apr 22, 2020
9jamyHome:
He has clarified it. The ban doesn't affect non-immigrant visas.
Okay
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by justwise(m): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Eniolakiite:
How many countries have the rate of unemployment the US currently has due to this pandemic. This is a pandemic, he has to take steps to protect citizens interests first. Other countries should do so too. Put your citizens first.

He is not protecting Americans first, Trump is protecting his reelection first. He needs a talking point, he needs to shift attention from his shambolic reaction to the pandemic. When the economy reopened the unemployment figure will go down as people will return to their previous jobs. Yes the unemployment figure may remain relatively high but will gradually go down.

American farmers especially will take a massive hit if this reckless policy is implemented because they can't do much without immigrants . Many American businesses need immigrants including Trump's businesses.

He is out of his depth as usual and will definitely look for who to blame for his incompetence.

Only God knows what will become of American after Trump is gone.

9 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2020
No one said immigrants are not useful in America. Not a bad thing if he is protecting his re-election too.

However, My point remains that taking the action to pause immigration for now so that jobs can be available for citizens is a good move. Precautionary and necessary. As no one is certain for sure what the aftermath of this pandemic will be for any country’s economy. Most are just speculating. So his decision is right at this time. Nigerians will want buhari to do same. South Africans will want their president to do same. And so on. That is my point of view and what I’m talking about. Protect your home first!

justwise:

He is not protecting Americans first, Trump is protecting his reelection first. He needs a talking point, he needs to shift attention from his shambolic reaction to the pandemic. When the economy reopened the unemployment figure will go down as people will return to their previous jobs. Yes the unemployment figure may remain relatively high but will gradually go down.

American farmers especially will take a massive hit if this reckless policy is implemented because they can't do much without immigrants . Many American businesses need immigrants including Trump's businesses.

He is out of his depth as usual and will definitely look for who to blame for his incompetence.

Only God knows what will become of American after Trump is gone.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Exactly

vc1177:

Smiles. It is well. On a sincere note, I appreciate the US for the humanitarian services so far. This thread is a bonafide prove to the aforesaid services.

Like I told someone, if I were Donald Trump, I'd leave the international scene to look inwards and take care of pressing needs, before returning to the international scene again. He needs it, the US need it; they need breathing-space for now, to recover the lost virtue. Let's be empathetic and hope for the best.

NB: Mind you, I am also an innocent applicant in Naija
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by hillsway(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2020
bukola2010:

Most teaching licensure programs are MAT and it is not funded. Trust me I have been admitted for it several times. My advice is to take this offer if it is funded, then when you are in school you can discuss your interest in getting a license with your advisor. You most likely would just right the praxis exam plus other state certification exam. But if you can afford to pay tuition just apply directly for Masters of Art in Teaching ( it has different concentrations)
Thanks for the reply, but just a quick question though...were able to secure the teaching license?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by pompeiimagnus: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Eniolakiite:
No one said immigrants are not useful in America. Not a bad thing if he is protecting his re-election too.

However, My point remains that taking the action to pause immigration for now so that jobs can be available for citizens is a good move. Precautionary and necessary. As no one is certain for sure what the aftermath of this pandemic will be for any country’s economy. Most are just speculating. So his decision is right at this time. Nigerians will want buhari to do same. South Africans will want their president to do same. And so on. That is my point of view and what I’m talking about. Protect your home first!

Sister, chill and think smartly! When you realize that it's just politics the better for you.

There is a lockdown everywhere and most US embassies across the world are not even processing immigration visas at the moment, so why the sudden impulse from him? It's an election year and immigration has been Trump's most powerful way of swaying voters in his campaigns.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by omomayelakesi: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2020
The ban is for an initial period of 60 days and does not affect temporary visas like F1 according to what I read on daily mail

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2020
There are people in the USA who are trying to process their immigration papers. Those are part of the ones he is referring to that it will be paused for now. Whether its all politics or not, my point remains he is right for pausing immigration now. Chill and think smart too. Stay safe!

pompeiimagnus:

Sister, chill and think smartly! When you realize that it's just politics the better for you.

There is a lockdown everywhere and most US embassies across the world are not even processing immigration visas at the moment, so why the sudden impulse from him? It's an election year and immigration has been Trump's most powerful way of swaying voters in his campaigns.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
You’re right.

omomayelakesi:
The ban is for an initial period of 60 days and does not affect temporary visas like F1 according to what I read on daily mail

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Friedpotato: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Eniolakiite:
You’re right.

I don't think you're getting the point here.

These jobs we are talking about here are mostly menial jobs that most Americans don't even do, one can't work remotely from these jobs and the firm/restaurant/whatever can't pay their workers during this period of lockdown but when everything goes back to normal everyone would get their jobs back even if it's not immediately. Now saying you're stalling green card application when embassies around the world are closed is just political as it has no big significance with greatly affecting unemployment rate or struggle for jobs. Even the F1 category that is unbanned, one can't still apply for it since embassies are closed so what's now the need of that statement?

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2020
There are many people here living in the US trying to get their green card so they don’t need any embassy opened. He is saying that will be paused for now. Also no one can say for sure that everyone would get their jobs back when things go back to normal. And tech jobs and other jobs have been lost. Most companies laid off plenty workers this month alone so not just menial jobs.

Friedpotato:

I don't think you're getting the point here.

These jobs we are talking about here are mostly menial jobs that most Americans don't even do, one can't work remotely from these jobs and the firm/restaurant/whatever can't pay their workers during this period of lockdown but when everything goes back to normal everyone would get their jobs back even if it's not immediately. Now saying you're stalling green card application when embassies around the world are closed is just political as it has no big significance with greatly affecting unemployment rate or struggle for jobs. Even the F1 category that is unbanned, one can't still apply for it since embassies are closed so what's now the need of that statement?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2020
Eniolakiite:
There are MANY people here living in the US trying to get green card for permanent residency in order to become immigrants so they don’t need any embassy opened. He is saying that getting green card will be paused for now. Also no one can say for sure that everyone would get their jobs back when things go back to normal. And tech jobs and other jobs have been lost. Most companies laid off plenty workers this month alone so not just menial jobs. His decision to pause immigration is a good one so that you take care of those who are already citizens before adding more permanent residents hence why he paused it for 60 days.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by bukola2010: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2020
hillsway:
Thanks for the reply, but just a quick question though...were able to secure the teaching license?
I replied your mail. Getting a teaching license means getting the appropriate state certification and that will connote passing the required licensure examinations. You can do that once you are within the state and pursuing an Education degree. I know that most MEd and PhD education will tell you, you don't get a teaching licensure. It is true, however it does not have to come directly from your school. you can begin the process by checking the state education website, check the requirements for licensure, speak to your advisor or in state students about your interest and what you need to do. The fact that you are already in an Education related program will go a long way to ease things along.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by hillsway(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
bukola2010:

I replied your mail. Getting a teaching license means getting the appropriate state certification and that will connote passing the required licensure examinations. You can do that once you are within the state and pursuing an Education degree. I know that most MEd and PhD education will tell you, you don't get a teaching licensure. It is true, however it does not have to come directly from your school. you can begin the process by checking the state education website, check the requirements for licensure, speak to your advisor or in state students about your interest and what you need to do. The fact that you are already in an Education related program will go a long way to ease things along.
Thanks alot for your great input.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by justwise(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Eniolakiite:
There are many people here living in the US trying to get their green card so they don’t need any embassy opened[/b]. He is saying that will be paused for now. Also no one can say for sure that everyone would get their jobs back when things go back to normal. And tech jobs and other jobs have been lost. Most companies laid off plenty workers this month alone so not just menial jobs.

This is even more ridiculous to say the least. How will stopping people already in US from getting green card help the economy? It will only increase the unemployment figure.

He only push them into food stamp queue and crime.

So other immigrants can come in but people already in US can’t take the job? What a moronic policy!

I grew up watching American movies and thinking how clever/smart many Americans are then you people produced this laughing joke of a human being? Nice.

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by ObodoNaija(f): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2020
hillsway:
Do you know that this course doesn't offer you a teaching license and yes its got 6 subcategories of which the most important being curriculum design and tech could be offered online at 5316$ for a period of 6months or less?

What I require is a teaching license of which I doubt if I would be willing to proceed with this admission.

Yes I know. I think schools doesn't give a teaching license to international students, there are certain documents and examinations required before a teaching license will be issued which an international might not have and most courses that issues TL after completion are online courses. However, if you know schools that issues TL to international students please do let me know.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by ObodoNaija(f): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2020
bukola2010:

Most teaching licensure programs are MAT and it is not funded. Trust me I have been admitted for it several times. My advice is to take this offer if it is funded, then when you are in school you can discuss your interest in getting a license with your advisor. You most likely would just right the praxis exam plus other state certification exam. But if you can afford to pay tuition just apply directly for Masters of Art in Teaching ( it has different concentrations)

Thanks a lot for this.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by vc1177(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello Everyone. Trust that we've been doing safely well. Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

Please I'd like to know more about your experience with TA for undergraduates in the US.

1. What challenges did you encounter in the past, with TA for undergraduates?
2. How were the students performance on average?
3. How are their mindset like? Are they the "spoon-feed-me" type of students or the "adventurous" type of students?
4. What advice do you have for potential/intending TAssistants?

Thanks in advance.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by juliouze: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
mzhorlah:
okay, expect advisory and supervisory questions.

Questions such as

What is your advisory or supervisory model?
What do you need from a supervisor to succeed?
Differentiate between a supervisor and an advisor?

Also questions like
Tell us about a time you failed, what did you learn from it?
How do you manage your time to stay productive?

And few behavioral questions maybe

All the GA interviews I did asked me these 3 so I am guessing they should ask you too

Btw, are you going in for SAHE?

Hian! These ones are tough oo, interview is less than an hour already �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
It won’t increase the figure. They wont be counted as they are not permanent residents or citizens yet. And no immigrant is coming in and those inside waiting to become permanent residents won’t be able to for now. If he keeps on making the green card process continue, then the new permanent residents will be adding up to the unemployed. It is American citizens and permanent residents that they count when saying millions of Americans filed unemployment claims.

justwise:

This is even more ridiculous to say the least. How will stopping people already in US from getting green card help the economy? It will only increase the unemployment figure.

He only push them into food stamp queue and crime.

So other immigrants can come in but people already in US can’t take the job? What a moronic policy!

I grew up watching American movies and thinking how clever/smart many Americans are then you people produced this laughing joke of a human being? Nice.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by iwriterng(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
vc1177:
Hello Everyone. Trust that we've been doing safely well. Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

Please I'd like to know more about your experience with TA for undergraduates in the US.

1. What challenges did you encounter in the past, with TA for undergraduates?
2. How were the students performance on average?
3. How are their mindset like? Are they the "spoon-feed-me" type of students or the "adventurous" type of students?
4. What advice do you have for potential/intending TAssistants?

Thanks in advance.

1. Accent. Accent. Accent. Had to deliberately learn to speak slowly and also spend time improving my enunciation. People tell you to “be you”; trust me being you with your accent will leave you with a lot of angry students. Resulting into bad reviews at the end of the semester.

Also don’t assume you don’t speak fast; I think we all do as Nigerian. So speak slowly, speak clearly and always write some difficult words on the board.

2. You have no control over this. Just be as helpful as possible. Know that American undergrad system is nothing compared to ours. They have lots of course load, assignment, quiz, papers presentation etc. so don’t take it personal if they’re not doing well in your class. It’s not you; it’s them. I was dead worried at first cos I assumed it’s a reflection of my effort, but then my supervisor told me about this and I became more confident.

3. American students are “spoon-fed” type. In a class on 20, you might have 3 or 4 really bright student. Others? Well well; let’s say you have to invest more time on them. And you’re expected to encourage them with positive words and not threaten or do any of those “you will fail” stuff.

4. Make it your goal to be helpful to these kids just like your professors are being helpful to you. Learn that some of them can be rude; emphasize “courtesy” in your class and be assertive when you feel disrespected. Not in a domineering way, but rather calm and instructive manner.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
I completely agree with number 1. You have to learn to speak slow consciously.

iwriterng:

1. Accent. Accent. Accent. Had to deliberately learn to speak slowly and also spend time improving my enunciation. People tell you to “be you”; trust me being you with your accent will leave you with a lot of angry students. Resulting into bad reviews at the end of the semester.

Also don’t assume you don’t speak fast; I think we all do as Nigerian. So speak slowly, speak clearly and always write some difficult words on the board.

2. You have no control over this. Just be as helpful as possible. Know that American undergrad system is nothing compared to ours. They have lots of course load, assignment, quiz, papers presentation etc. so don’t take it personal if they’re not doing well in your class. It’s not you; it’s them. I was dead worried at first cos I assumed it’s a reflection of my effort, but then my supervisor told me about this and I became more confident.

3. American students are “spoon-fed” type. In a class on 20, you might have 3 or 4 really bright student. Others? Well well; let’s say you have to invest more time on them. And you’re expected to encourage them with positive words and not threaten or do any of those “you will fail” stuff.

4. Make it your goal to be helpful to these kids just like your professors are being helpful to you. Learn that some of them can be rude; emphasize “courtesy” in your class and be assertive when you feel disrespected. Not in a domineering way, but rather calm and instructive manner.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by hillsway(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
ObodoNaija:

Yes I know. I think schools doesn't give a teaching license to international students, there are certain documents and examinations required before a teaching license will be issued which an international might not have and most courses that issues TL after completion are online courses. However, if you know schools that issues TL to international students please do let me know.

All funds available for assistantships for the 2020-21 school year have been allocated. GA applications were due 1/15/2020. See attached. In addition, the Master of Education in Curriculum and Teaching would not provide what you would need for an initial teaching license. To find out what you would need for the license you desire contact <edhdadvising@bgsu.edu>.
Thanks, Larry
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by mzhorlah(f): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
juliouze:

Hian! These ones are tough oo, interview is less than an hour already �
How did the interview go?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sheke01: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eniolakiite:
There are many people here living in the US trying to get their green card so they don’t need any embassy opened. He is saying that will be paused for now. Also no one can say for sure that everyone would get their jobs back when things go back to normal. And tech jobs and other jobs have been lost. Most companies laid off plenty workers this month alone so not just menial jobs.

It is clear that you are talking as a newbie in the US ecosystem. Anybody already in the US and trying to adjust status to green card must be either working legally with H1B or other forms of work permit which the ban did not affect (and this work permits are renewable) or married to a USC. We will see how things unfold If the ban affects USC marriage based green card.

I'll drop some excerpt from experienced analyst

Trump announced that he will sign an executive order blocking most people for 60 days from receiving a permanent residency visa, or green card. But the order will still allow the government to continue processing visas for hundreds of thousands of temporary employees, including farm workers, landscapers and crab pickers — the largest source of immigration.

Why then did he make so much fuss about the ban then??

“Briefly delaying green cards for people, most of whom are already in the U.S. and working, and ignoring work visas doesn't help U.S. workers and doesn't ease pressure on hospitals, “ said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies. “Can't know for sure until there's actually something official to read, but this looks more like a political gesture than a serious policy move.”

Soon after Trump finished speaking, Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who occasionally advises the president, blasted the effort, saying Trump “failed” to protect American jobs.

"Conservatives have been pushing Trump for weeks to stop allowing temporary foreign workers into the United States during the pandemic. But so far, the president has sided with business leaders who argue immigrant workers are still needed, even with so many Americans out of work, to preserve the food supply and keep other industries staffed."

"if the executive order remains in place through the fall, Trump could once make immigration a centerpiece of his campaign, the way he did in 2016 when promised to build a wall on the southern border with Mexico and deport millions of migrants who arrived in the country illegally. During the pandemic, Trump has also restricted foreign visitors from China, Europe, Canada and Mexico, and frequently touts those decisions."

“The president is using a national health crisis to pander to his political base in an election year,” said Ayda Akalin, an immigration attorney. “Announcing an executive order feels more related to making good on campaign promises than actually trying to help the American people during this crisis."

I'll still say, if you know you know

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.